Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 17910

over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
*tosses amber a mace* there wish granted. *glares at Kyoya and sighs* envy.....one of the worst sins....
over a year ago wantadog said…
*Catches it clumsily* "Oh, thanks." She told him before thinking in her head. "Not a sword, but it'll work"
over a year ago dargox said…
Ace takes a big breath, saying to satan. "hey, satan. now look I know you & god don't see eye to eye but for your children sake can't you two at lest agree to get rid of this demons can't date angels rule?"
*stands next to ace*
over a year ago xokaylaxob said…
*raises hand*
"i agree with ace.... just saying"
*puts hand down.. feels awkward"
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*sits down and thinks about his past* There's a reason I don't trust angels...... And there a reason they don't trust me..... Vampires and angels don't mix.
over a year ago splintered said…
Alinia ran into the school to get Kyoya. "hey! Kyoya!"
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Satan narrows his eyes. "You think it is that easy just to get rid of such an important rule?! Even if we somehow did it will not change the fact that demons and angels cannot kiss each other." He looks at Nico. "Where is that good for nothing father of yours? I guess he doesn't care at all does he?"
Amber raises her hand this time, emulating Minami. "Uh...you dated a human right? How is this any different?" she said to satan while looking down at the ground.
last edited over a year ago
sad
Kyoya:What?!
over a year ago splintered said…
"what are you doing?" Alinia asked as she stopped, startled. "why do you hate angels?"
I can call him down right now if that's what you wish. * closes eyes and puts hands together as if praying and the sky goes from grey and cloudy to bright clouds and a white light shines and jesus decends from the clouds*
Kyoya:Personal problems.
*puts hand over eyes from the light*
Satan looks at Amber. "This is much different! There is no rules against demons dating humans. Its the same as angels dating humans. You humans are not off limits when it comes to love but everyone knows that angels and demons can and will never see eye to eye!" He looks up. "Always gotta make a big entrance huh?"
sunny
Amber: "Well they seem to be seeing eye to eye well enough right now by the looks of it." she said, pointing at them. *looks away from the light.*
*quietly says* "your daughter and his son *points up* seem to see eye to eye"

(ps im leaving for vaca in vermont soon till sunday and i dont know if theres wifi there but i'll bring my laptop just incase)
Satan crossed his arms. "So the man upstairs comes down from his throne at last huh?"
*jesus stood tall next to nico* satan, im going to get to the point here. we should indeed let our children be together.
Satan was a bit shocked. "You of all people are going to break the rules? The rules you yourself created?"
this isnt me breaking the rules, its me removing the one i created.
"So I see. Well what will you do if they shall kiss? You cannot stop battles that will come after it."
my son and i will do everything in our power to stop the chaos.
Satan looked at Akane. "Is this what you truly want?" Akane nods. "More then anything." Satan sighs. "You're so much like your mother. If this is what you want, fine but if you kiss I will not be able to stop all my demons from rising and destroying everything." Akane smiled and hugged him. "Thank you daddy!" Satan smiled. "Anytime princess. Now, its about time I get back. I think I've done enough damage here."
(nico) thanks alot. oh and when is that rematch going to happen?
(jesus) son......
(nico) *sighs* ok......
Satan smirks. "I'm ready whenever you are but for now I must return back. You better take care of my daughter and not hurt her or else I'll show you the true meaning of hell!"
*smiles and waves* its been nice seeing you too lucifer. i promise i will take good care of her. Genesis, Corinthians. *armor and and lances disappear and i hug akane*
"plus, nico & akane have me a dragon as their friend who's willing to fight for a earth that's peaceful & welcoming to all no matter the cost" Ace said as he turns a lock his hair into a sword like thing.
Amber gives a sigh of relief as the mace disappears from her hand. "This is definitely the most tiring first day ever..."
Satan sigh. "Whatever. Azun, come here!" Azun came out from behind Akane and slowly flew to him. "Y-Yes boss?" Satan grabbed her by her wings and says in a low voice so only she can hear. "I'll be watching everything through your eyes from now on. Don't you dare let her leave your site, you hear me?" Azun nodded quickly. "Yes boss!" He threw her towards Akane before he and his demons return to hell.
(jesus) well looks like everything's at peace now *looks over at amber* a sword right?
Amber: *blush* "Uh...ya that's right."
laugh
Ace breaks his armor dragon form but still holds his 'dragon mane' sword, saying. "Man! For a second there I felt like this would be the last first day of school on earth" he laughs abit to lighten the mood.
Akane bows. "I'm sorry for my father's rude behavior. Please forgive him. He is just very over protective."
(jesus) its ok akane. if i was your father i would feel the same. *points to amber and a fancy sword appears in her hands* keep it. its a sword from my kingdom our angel soldiers use, yes, its the flaming ones. *smiles*

(sword)
(jesus) its ok akane. if i was your father i would feel the same. *points to amber and a fancy sword
(hey musicxgirl, I think I found a theme song for akane. Look up 'off with her head' by icon for hire on youtube.)
(You still need more teachers, right?)

*Eyes wide* "Wow! It's amazing!" *She does several very complex maneuvers with the sword to test it, eventually slashing down and cutting a medium sized stone cleanly in half* "It really is. Thank you!"
(ok)
(yeah!)

Ace looks at amber with her new holy sword, saying. "awsome sword! Amber, How about a sparing match to see how it handles in battle?"
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Name: Cleo Tsubasa
D.o.b: 3/14
Race: Human
Supernatural race: Half witch/Half mermaid
Personality: Shy, kind, playful, caring
Likes: Ocean, big pools, books, nature, peace, animals, music
Dislikes: Pollution, small pools, close tight areas, rude people, witch hunters, fisherman
Hobbies: Cleaning, casting spells, reading, swimming, singing
Nationality: American
Main Language: English, Fish language
Home location: Pacific Ocean

Height: 5'3
Weight: 110 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Green
Markings: Strange symbols are on both her legs
Pic

Powers: Casting magic spells, uses her voice to hypnotize and paralyze people
Skills: Swimming, hiding, blending in
Grades: As and Bs
Dorm mates: Sure
Bio: She has an older sister, grandmother and mother living deep at the bottom of the ocean. Her father was a wizard but died from an illness. She refuses to speak because every time she opens her mouth, she sometimes ends up hurting the person. So to get better control of her voice and work on her spells, she decided to go to the academy. But until she can have full control of her powers, she write on a mini board as a way to communicate. Whenever water touches her legs, she turns into a mermaid. The only way to turn her legs back is by drying them off.
Name: Cleo Tsubasa
D.o.b: 3/14
Race: Human
Supernatural race: Half witch/
Cleo calmly walked towards the school and stared at all the damage. "I must have missed a big battle or something..."
(To Ace) "Heh, sure thing, anytime you want." (To Cleo) "Ya, it was pretty big, not much battling though..."

(Note: Amber becomes way more confident when she has the sword out.)
Cleo looked around then writes on her board. "Really? No battle huh? So um I heard this place has a huge pool. Do you know where it is?"
Azun sighed. "Oh man that was scary! I thought I was gonna die!" Akane smiled. "I'm just glads its over." Azun shook her head. "This will never be over as long as you two are together." Akane shrugged. "I guess this is gonna be a fun and interesting school year then!"
cool
"heh, alright. How about now girly, girl?" Ace ask with a playful smile while taking a defence stance with his dragon wings folded out.
(Was this something like what you had in mind?)

Teacher

Name: Mr. Specter(I am not a creative person when it comes to names.....)

Supernatural being: Phantom

Personality: Sometimes funny, sometimes harsh. Since he doesn't technically have a body, he makes alot of bad 'limb' jokes. He does not tolerate fights in his class.

Height: 6 foot 2 inches

Weight: 146 lbs

Eyes: Black

Hair: None

Markings: None

Clothing: A white suit

He teaches Crafts.

Powers: Possession, telekinesis, read minds.

He possesses a mannequin most of the time.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Amber chuckled and took a similar stance. "Sure thing, make sure those wings of yours can keep up."

The door to the school opened and what appeared to be a headless mannequin walked out and towards them. The mannequin walked towards Cleo. "Are you all quite done yet? Sheesh! First day of school and you already lost your 'HEADS'! Get it?...heads?...........anyway..." *Turns to Cleo* "The pool is through there!" *Points to the side of the school. "Just through the gate. But remember to check in first!"
Cleo smiles and runs off to check in then quickly goes to the pool.
*Amber lunged at Ace, slashing at his chest.*
meh
Ace looks at the phantom teacher with a anime blank face, saying. "um...are you trying to be funny?"
Cleo put her bag and board down on the side and jumped into the pool.