Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM
save

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 17910

over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
*takes sword and slices his chest* what were you saying? *eyes glow red again*
over a year ago goldrino456 said…
*still thinking* " hey nico tell her I can't talk and I'm crippled"
over a year ago wantadog said…
*Amber starts to growl at Nico*
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Akane gasped. "N-Nico?"
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
smirk
Kyoya:Wow.... That really hurt.... Come on!!!! I know you're stronger then that! *smirks*
over a year ago dargox said…
hmmm
Ace spouts wings out and takes a fighting stance, saying. "dude, what happened to begin forgivable?"
Cleo he's crippled he cant say a word, i think i crushed his esophagus. *stabs kyoya in the stomach and stabs the end in a wall hanging kyoya and looks at amber* what are you gonna do? *looks at akane* yes? *to ace* hey that all went down the shit hole when people thought i was just a push over because i was an angel, so now im proving my point that i can be just as bad as any demon in hell, even if im christ's son.
last edited over a year ago
"Tell Them Nico. Your The Only One as Far as I Know That Can Read My Thoughts."
Azun was shocked. "Whoa! Who knew he had it in him!"
laugh
Kyoya:*pulls the sword out of him, falls to the ground, and says sarcastically* Oww!!! Oh the agony!!!!! Oww!!!! *starts laughing* You can't hurt me like that!!! *stands up* You really are an idiot.
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Cleo leans over and whispers. "Please forgive me." She kisses him on the lips and his body starts to heal completely. "There! You should be able to talk now!"
*Growls louder before saying.* "Go. Away. NOW!" Saying that last word as a bark which sent Nico flying through the wall, also causing half the roof to cave in.
*uses wings to brake and flies back with enough force to blow amber back into the school and he pulls out a whole bag of garlic and shoves it straight down his throat and holds it there so he cant throw it back up and pins him to the floor* fuckin vamp.
*Struggles To Stand up but Manages To* Damn. *Puts Hand On Head* I Think You Made Your Point, But Not The One You were Looking For Dude.
*points to him* you want me to rip it out of your neck this time? if not, shut up and stand down
Amber hits the wall hard, knocking her unconscious. And two wolves appear near her. The first, a blue one, spoke to Nico. "Listen up, angel. Leave!"
*Looks Him In The Eye* I Got no Regrets. I Tried To Stop A Fight Between You and Kyoya and I End Up Near Death, Then You Prove To Everyone That You Have a Temper That You Can't Contain. You Can Kill Me. Brutally Murder Me If You Want, But Take a Good Look around First.
Kyoya:*bites down on Nico's arm*
Cleo gasped. "Stop it Nico!"
*punches the teeth out of kyoya's mouth and looks around choking him with my arm down his throat*......
Akane stared in shock. "He's acting more like..." Axum chimmed. "A demon! The way a person who dates Akane should be!"
"Enough is enough!" Mr spector stood in the doorway. "Stop it Nico, or else!"
look everybody just shut the hell up and give me some time to think! *pulls arm out and sits down*
Cleo rushes to Kyoya. "Are you okay?"
Thanks for the healing Cleo. *slowly limps out of the training room*
Kyoya:*teeth grow back and he begins to gag uncontrollably*
*looks at kyoya shaking his head*
Cleo gasped. "Kyoya! Kyoya!" She rubs his back. "Please be okay...."
Mr Specter: "Class started about 5 minutes ago...."
over a year ago splintered said…
*peeks into training room* Woah...
*just stares at Mr. Specter*......
"Fine! You already proved that, can't You see that!? the werewolf is crippled to the point of dead. Now we're friends but if you try to hurt anyone else, I will fight you." Ace said while going into armor dragon form.
*starts transforming again*shhhhhhut up ace....i think i know what the fuck i did, im the one who did it. just leave me alone before i do hurt or kill someone else....
*Carefully limps toward dorm room*
Mr Specter: "There will be no more fighting, please?" *Uses his powers to immobilize Nico and Ace.*
*Enters dorm and fall onto the bed* ugh.
let me go sir.....other wise you will end up like the wolf *still transforming*
Ace use a small amount of dragon magic to break free, saying. "yes, sir. May I be excuses so I can take amber to our room? Cause I think she'll be out for awhile." He walks over to amber and picks her up in his arms.
sick
Kyoya:*talks in between gags* To much.... *gags* Garlic.... *gags*
"Do you promise to calm down?" *To Ace* "Very well, but then you are to report to class."

The black wolf growls and bares his fangs at Ace.
*transforms and breaks free growling*
Cleo panicked with worry. "Oh no! What should I do? Oh I know!" She quickly takes out her spell book and looks through the pages. "Here! This spell should help!" She starts to speak in a strange different language and her hand starts to glow as she puts it close to Kyoya.
A few minutes later, it stopped and she smiled. "There! How do you feel now? You should be feeling better!"
Ace gives the black wolf a roar, saying. "Don't growl at me, i'm helping her!" he walks out the training room and head towards the dorms.
hmmm
Kyoya:I feel...... Weird. What did that do exactly?????
Akane stares at him before leaving. Azun quickly followed her. "Hey what's wrong?" Akane just kept walking
*transforms back and flies out glaring at Mr. Specter the whole was out and flies through the hole in the school*
Cleo smiled. "It gets rid of any unwelcome taste or smell. I never really tried this spell out before. Did I do it wrong?"
*Sits Up On Bed and Unzips Backpack, then Pulls Out a Small Picture*
Kyoya:No. You did it right. I was just wondering..... *kisses Cleo's cheek* Oh, I forgive you by the way.
*turns back around and lands in an open field and gets on his knees and preys and nico goes back to complete normal*