Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 17910

over a year ago wantadog said…
Marcos looked at Nico. "Calm down. I have no intention of letting them come back here."

*Amber's appearance changes without her realizing it and she sprouts black wings.*

Marcos: "Shit....um....this is not my fault....."

Ao and Midori: *Growl*
Marcos looked at Nico. "Calm down. I have no intention of letting them come back here."

*Amber's a
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
*grabs him by the shirt and puts him on the wall and lifts him up* ya think so!? i almost forgot you turned her dark! you better hope she doesnt screw up in the future otherwise ill have to do more than knock her out! and when that happens ill end your low life. *snarls in his face and drops him and a dark aura is around him*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*lays down on his bed and stares at the ceiling twirling a small, baseball sized, orb of blue flame in his hands*
*Raises hands* "Hey! It actually isn't my fault! I'm not the Marcos that did this! I'm a different version, so to speak."

Amber: "What?..." *Sees herself* "What the hell? What happened to me?!"
*leaves his room and walks down the hall towards the yelling* what the hell can't even sleep here
your still marcos, which means you better watch your actions. *looks at amber* you gave into the darkness, which i told you to not do. now ill have to kill you if you do something drastic. good job. *looks at aaron* get a pillow and put it over your ears. do what ever, but you dont need to be in this hallway right now
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Leone:*roars*
Kyoya:What is it?!
Leone:*talks in his lion language that only Kyoya can understand* That Nico guy needs to shut up and stop acting like he's everyones boss!
Kyoya:*says in lion language* Yeah..... Also he wasn't paying attention when Dean said something about if he died then it would be against god.
Leone:*lion language* I know.... I wonder what would happen if both of them died..... I mean Sam and Dean.
Kyoya:*lion language* Something bad..... I can just feel it.
*looks at kyoya* your welcome. and try to keep your killing under wraps.
*Amber glared at him* "I have done no such thing! I have been training like you told me to do!"

Marcos: "Actually not really. Did he not explain? Me and him are what you would call a regulator. We were created by your dad. But since my existence on my own would throw off the balance, the dark version of me was created, using powers from Hell. A regulator's job is to prevent any natural disasters cause by angels or demons. The dark me was probably trying to help her."
*looks at the person that spoke to me* and who are you to give me orders i was just coming to ask if you could keep it down a bit
Kyoya:For what?!
yeah for you to train with your own natural will, not with the aid of darkness. for saving you and cleo, you werent doing a good job of negotiating. and im asking you to go back to bed, im in a dark place right now and i dont think you want to end up like that angel who's spine i riped out.
Amber couldn't take it anymore. "What the hell is with you anyway? You came here and flat out said you know everything about everyone and act like you're this big thing just because you're Jesus's son. Well fine then! Akane made a really poor choice!" *Storms away*
Kyoya:*rolls eyes* Like I need saving! They weren't going to hurt Cleo! They don't know she's a mermaid!
Leone:*growls*
she was in the way, they wouldve if i hadn't come *sighs and eyes go back to normal* i really gotta work on my attitude when i tap into my hybrid side..... *flies after her and flies backwards in front of her* sorry about those words i said, that was my demon talking, he's an ass, i was an ass, and i know you probably still think im an ass....
*looks at the man* i am not afraid to die i will just see my father in hell anyway
*Her demon energy gave small pulses and sweat poured down her face as she struggled to control them* "No...I don't think...that..."
*lands* your dark energy is taking over *looks at marcos and back to amber* at the rate your going, its going to swallow you whole *holds her shoulders and transmits some of his pure enters her body to balance the energies*
*turns around* fine than I'll leave just please try and keep it down a bit will ya *leaves and goes back into his room and lays down on the bed staring up at the ceiling again*
*Gives him a tired smile* "Thanks..." *Passes out*

*Marcos walks over and picks her up. He looked Nico in the eye* "If I could reverse what the other half of me did, I would...I'm sure you can understand having a side of yourself that you would rather not associate with..."
*falls asleep with a flame orb above him*
oh i dont mind my side, he's there when i need him. i rarely regret what he does when i tap into him.
*the orb floats there for the rest of the night giving off bright, sun level rays of light that coulb be seen under the crack of the door*
*Marcos looked at him* "Too bad the other me'll be back tomorrow...Just try to keep in mind that he is trying to help...in his own odd way. To be honest, the only reason he doesn't like me is because he thinks I embarrass him." *Takes Amber to her room and goes to the roof to sleep.*
yeah sure *heads down to the training room*
Kyoya:That was crazy.
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Cleo nodded and then looked down and blushed. "Um...can you just turn around please? I'm still wearing nothing underneath this towel you know?"
Kyoya:Sure..... *turns around*
Leone:*turns around*
Cleo quickly got dressed and sat on the bed. "You can turn around now."
Kyoya:*turns back around* Today's been crazy!
Leone:*walks over to Cleo and puts his head on her lap*
*closes eyes* Jak don't do something im going to regret later.... *opens them and his eyes are crimson and turns on the simulation machine*
Cleo petted Leone on the head gently. "Yeah, it has! Did they really have to break down my door though? So violent!"
Kyoya:Better then them sneaking into the window.
Leone:*purrs*
Cleo giggled. "Yeah I guess your right. So where did you get this cutie from anyway?" Talking about Leone
*fingernails sharpen and grow into claws*
Kyoya:He was a gift.... *looks at the window and sees Dean* Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hears his holy craps and senses the reason why* i told that bastard to never come back or he's dead!
Cleo looked out the window. "Huh?!?"
Dean:*jumps through the window* I told you I would be back! *pulls out a wooden stake* Any last words?!
Kyoya:Um.... Leave now..... Please!
Leone:*looks at Dean and growls*
*rockets quietly to the window and is behind dean and says in his ear* no but do you? 8throws him out of it and back to the training room*
Cleo just stared in shock. "Wow..."
*looks at cleo with crimson eyes and it seems he is piercing through her*
Kyoya:*narrows his eyes at Nico*
Dean:*escapes* That vamp won't be living very long..... He's going to get hungry soon.
Leone:*lays down*
Cleo squirms a bit under his stare and hugs Leone.
Leone:*purrs*
*closes his eyes when he opens them they go back to normal and his nails go to normal and he climbs through the window* sorry about that cleo, my demon side can get the best of me, he was checking your sins.
Cleo felt the blood rush out of her. "S-Sins? He saw my sins?"
yup, every single one in under 5 seconds.
Kyoya:Sins?! Why did he do that?!
Leone:*confused*
its kinda what he does, he reads your sins, and determines whether to kill you and send you to judgement or give you more time to correct those sins.