Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2251-2300 of 17910

over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
*stands up and skin goes back to regular*
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
(lol oh yeah and i don't really remember what page i came in on but here is what i look like in this)

*laughs* well yeah i am the son of the king of fire demon's i can do anything when it comes to fire *smiles for a second then looks up at the sky and just stares at it*
(lol oh yeah and i don't really remember what page i came in on but here is what i look like in this)
(sorry didn't see your other post)

*feels the cap go on his head and takes it off and looks at it and smiles* yeah its sweet *puts the hat back on*
over a year ago AmuXIkuto1 said…
Smiles cutley.

" you really like it? Most people don't like the kind of magic I use. More or less the type of creature I am....."

I smiled, showing off my fangs.
over a year ago wantadog said…
*Marcos creates another portal, and heads through it.* "Well....Hell is pretty much the same as usual, let's go see before I get kicked out.*

*Amber falls asleep*
*laughs* well i don't judge people by what they are or what they look like i judge them based on what kind of person they are and you seem to be a very kind person *smiles*
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Cleo smiled at Nico. "You healed up nicely!"
not really cleo my skin is fixed but my muscles are weak and will probably give out any second *falls*
" Really?"
- blushes-
Cleo jumps up and runs over to him. "Are you okay? Do you want me to heal you again?"
yeah i do mean it *smiles again*
i cant do a thing with out my wings
*Marcos strides into Satan's throne room, killing the guards that tried to stop him* "Hello there, nice welcome."
Satan: "Marcos...why are you here?"
Marcos: "Business."
Satan: "Business?"
Marcos: "That's right."
Satan: "Are you referring to the rogue demon."
Marcos: "Not in the slightest. I'm here because of Amber."
*looks back up at the sky*
Cleo looked at him, worried. "What do you want me to do?" She summoned her book and looked through the pages. "Maybe I have a spell for this somewhere!"
are you sure? last time u used a spell i think my wings got dislocated
**cough cough**
" I don't think..... I should be in the sun.... t-this....long......" I collapse on the spot.
Cleo forgot about that. "O-Oh yeah but that was because that stupid pervert took my book away while I was casting the spell!" She sighed and kept looking through the book. "i really want to help you the best i can! So I won't give up!"
*Marcos finished talking and flashed a victory grin at Satan* He thought to himself. "I feel a hot girl is talking about me somewhere!"
Satan: "You have nerve to think you can order me around."
Marcos: "Listen, you WILL do what I asked you to. I could do it myself, but it's more effective if you do it."
*Satan looked at him for a few minutes* "Fine, I'll increase her powers. And I will also eliminate the demon voice inside her, but it will be done here."
*Marcos nodded* "Do it."
last edited over a year ago
*hears her collapse* oh shit *picks her up and carries her to the shade of the building wondering what to do*
*nervous tone* o-ok...
Cleo looked at nico. "You know, I don't have to if you don't want me to. I just like helping people!"
its not me, its the muscles in my neck. there spazzing out, changing my tone
Cleo gasped as she pointed to a page. "I found it! This should help with your wings! Don't worry! They'll grow back normally!" She started to speak in a different language and held her hands near his back. His wings slowly grew back out and looked like they did before. She sighed. "There you go! How do they feel?"
*Amber wandered outside, once again unable to sleep. She looked around and saw Aaron and Tsubomi* "Huh? Wonder what they're doing." *Walks up to them* "Hey...is she okay?"
*stands up and a white light flashes and nico is back to normal* theyre great! thank you so much!
*looks at the new woman* no she isn't she just collapsed all of a sudden i don't know whats wrong with her
Develops fever blush.
*worried look* i don't know what to do
Cleo smiled. 'Anytime! Wow, i don't even feel tired and that took a lot of magic!"
*Amber leaned down and looked her over* "W-well...You should take her to Cleo. She is great at healing." *Suddenly she disappears and reappears in Hell* "What the- Where am I?" *Sees Marcos* "Oh, not this again..."
thoughts: "who's Cleo i just got here and where did that other woman go crap what am i gonna do"
*hugs her* thank you so much!
Cleo blushed and hugged him back, giggling. "It's the least I can do! I'm just glad you're okay!"
the least? if it werent for you, i would be useless!
*thinks aloud* who is Cleo, what do i do i haven't the faintest idea on who Cleo is or what to do to help this young woman...shit I'm hopeless
Cleo blushed more. "Oh stop! Your wings would have grown back, I just sped up the process!"
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*narrows his eyes at Nico*
Leone:*watching tv*
actually....no....they wouldnt have.....
Cleo gasped. "Oh! Really? Well it's a good thing I was here huh?"
Leone:*looks at Nico and growls*
Cleo looked at Leone. "What's wrong? Why do you always growl at him?"
Kyoya:He doesn't fully trust him, and he thinks Nico's powers are too unstable.
Leone:*nods and walks over to Cleo*
i wouldve been forced to use my demon powers to actually survive
*Amber glared at Marcos* "What now? I was busy helping someone."
Satan: "Marcos came to ask about your powers. He wanted me to rid you of the voice."
Amber: "What? W-w-why would he do that?"
Marcos: "Nothing mushy, just returning the favor. You saved me...sorta."
Satan: "I can take the powers away? Do you want them?"
Amber: "....Marcos had his reasons for doing this to me. I'll keep them."
*Satan used his powers to strengthen her and rid her of the demon voice* "Now go."
Cleo pets Leone. "It's okay. Don't worry!" She looks at Nico and smiled. "Well you don't have to use your demonic power!'
Leone:*stands in front of Cleo protectively*
Kyoya:And apparently he thinks he's a threat to your well being.
and trust me, i dont want to
Cleo giggled. "He's not going to hurt Leone! Relax! Right Nico?"
right. *looks at leone and crouches to her level* im not gonna hurt you, or cleo. i wouldnt dream of it, let alone think of it.