Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2551-2600 of 17910

over a year ago wantadog said…
Marcos: *Grins* "Not a chance of him surviving! 60% Power?"

Demon: "Very well, if you want to die, then I will be glad to oblige." *Smiles at Aaron*
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*thinks and hopes he didn't say it out loud* That little demon kid must be weak to think she could come here without having to fight me.
Leone:*growls at the little demon kid* State your name!!!!
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
Aaron: *charges the little Demon full speed and grabs ahold of him then looks back at Marcos and his father* now attack
Ragnarok: that should be enough now lets go while my son is holding him
*Marcos begins chanting a spell at an unheard of speed. over 10,000 words a second* *A blast of energy formed in his head and he looked at Ragnarok.* "Ready? On 3?"

Demon: *Looks at Kyoya and Leone* "My name....is Shi"

(Shi means death in Japanese)
Ragnarok: 1...2...3 *summons a blast of fire and shoots it at the little Demon*
Aaron: *having trouble keeping his hold on the little Demon while his dad and Marcos attack*
*At the same time, Marcos fired his blast. Both hit the demon and there was a giant explosion that blasted Aaron away.* When the smoke cleared there was nothing there. A voice came from nowhere. "That was a good amount of force, maybe you're not as weak as I thought, but don't go getting cocky." *Several large gashes appeared on Aaron.*
Aaron: *screams in pain*
Ragnarok: *runs over to Aaron and picks him up and brings him closer to where Marcos is and sets him down on the ground then looks around for the Demon* you will pay for this you insillent little brat
Kyoya:*chuckles* Maybe you're not as weak as I thought. *takes a fighting stance* Fight me little kid.
*The voice appeared behind him* "Maybe later, maybe not" *Opens a portal to it's dimension and walks through it, giving Kyoya a grin as it closed.*

*Marcos chanted a spell and several souls flew into Aaron, healing his wounds*
last edited over a year ago
Kyoya:*yells at her before she left* Weakling!!!!!
Leone:What did I miss?
Dean:I don't know but my younger brother might be dead....
Sam:*not dead*
Aaron: *slowly sits up and looks at his clothes then to his dad* your gonna buy me new clothes you know that don't you
Ragnarok: *laughs* fine son fine i shall buy you some clothes *looks at Marcos* so how have you been doing freind
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
*watches the whole thing*
*Mr Specter walks over and opens the portal again, walking through it. The portal closed behind him*

Marcos: "Ha! I'm doing fine, we really need to have some more matches, but unfortunately I am otherwise busy with the demon you saw." *looks at Dean* "Come here, I can take you to your brother."
Kyoya:*sighs* I was so looking forward for a fight...... This sucks.
Leone:I don't know what happened..... I fell asleep.
Dean:*walks over to him* Take me to him then.
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Akane skips around with a huge smile on her face, ignoring everything that is going on while Azun sits on the ground to shock to speak.
"Okay then," *teleports both of them to where Sam and Lucifer were.*

*Mr Specter and the demon stared at each other*
Demon: What do you want."
Mr Specter: "Nothing, just wondering." *Leaves and looks at Ragnarok* "Your son is a brat."
Leone:*sniffes at Azun* What's up with you?
Dean:Sammy. You're okay.
Sam:*coughs* Yeah.... *faints*
Dean:Lucifer.... We meet again.....
Lucifer:Yep...... And I'm thinking about destroying this earth of yours..... What do you think?
Dean:I think that's stupid!
*watches her with a smile on his face and looks at azun* looks like you cant stop this one huh
Aaron: *looks over at Kyoya* if you want i will spar with you *smiles*
Ragnarok: yes we do friend well i better be back off to hell i will see you later son and you to Marcos *goes back through the split and returns to hell and the split closes back up*
Azun sighs and shook her head. "If Miss Yuna says so....then I have no right to stop it!"
*nods and stands up*
Kyoya:Sure.... Sounds interesting. I could take it easy on you if you'd like.
Leone:*walks away* I need to watch tv. *goes inside so he could watch tv*
*Marcos walks up and looks Lucifer in the eye* "Do you know who I am?"
Akane jumps into Nico's arms kissing him. "I love you! I love you! I love you! You made me the happiest demon on hell, heaven and earth!"
Aaron: *laughs* oh well wheres the danger and fun in that *smiles*

Kyoya:You're right about that.... Weapons or no weapons?
Lucifer:Yeah! You're the weakling that keeps losing to Shi! I beat her with my eyes closed!
Dean:*unhooks Sam from his chains and puts him on his back*
Aaron: *thinks for a minute than shrugs* eh lets go brute stregnth no weapons and no powers just hand to hand *smiles*
*Marcos turns into his white form* "You and me, one on one." *Snaps his fingers, teleporting Sam and Dean to the school*
Kyoya:Okay.*takes fighting stance* On 3.
Dean:*once at school he puts down Sam* I'm back.
Lucifer:Okay. Just to be fair. *closes his eyes, puts on hand behind his back, and secretly opens an eye in his hand* Are you ready to lose?
*smiles and kisses her back*
Aaron: *takes Fighting stance also and laughs* i forgot to mension i am an expert in hand to hand combat *synically smiles*
*Marcos didn't take a stance, he raised his hands, palms open and began walking towards him.* "Come now. You don't really think that you stand a chance, do you? You're right, Shi used to be a wimp and a weakling, but now Shi is stronger than me and Ragnarok combined. You don't stand a chance. Give in, and I will let you live."
smirk
Lucifer:I versed Shi yesterday. Beat her easily. *blows a 500,594,098 degreese fire at
Marcos*
Kyoya:I also forgot to say that I'm a black belt at every martial arts known to man. *smirks* Still want to do this?
Azun stares at them and then faints. Akane hugged him. "I can't believe you did this! I really can't! It feels like a dream!"
ill make sure i make all yours come true too
Akane blushed and kissed him. "Your amazing! You know that?"
*smiles and kisses her back* im not all that special. but you on the other hand! your the one who is amazing!
*Marcos dodges the blast easily.* "Not too strong if that's all ya got. Remember that MY powers come from Jesus, you can't win." *Hits Lucifer with a white blast and kicks him through a wall*
Lucifer:*walks back unharmed and says sarcastically* Wow... That really hurt! Only one person can beat me and that guy isn't here..... He's back at your pathetic school. *walks over to Marcos, puts his hand with the hidden eye on Marcos' forehead, and drains his powers getting stronger as Marcos gets weaker* I thought you'd give me more of a challenge...... Pity.
Akane blushed. "Stop! Your making me blush!" She covered her face with her hands.
*Marcos groans, then grins. Reversing the effect.* "Who might you be referring to? Kyoya? Now now, don't go absorbing more energy. The more you absorb from me, the weaker you become. Not very fun to mess with a necromancer, is it?" *Pours more energy into Lucifer, making him weaker with every second.*
Aaron: *gets a strange vibe as if someone he knows is in trouble and looks at Kyoya* can we postpone this for now i gotta go pay someone a visit

*uses fire and teleports to where Marcos and Lucifer are at and i see Lucifer holding Marcos's head* hey there *blasts Lucifer with a fireball and sends him flying into another brick wall
*smiles and hugs her*
Marcos: "Thanks, but he's only half as strong now." *Winks at Aaron*
Lucifer:*smirks* Meh.... Nice try little Marcos.... And you too Aaron.... But that was very weak of you. *forces a blast at them so powerful that they're both sent flying throughout the building* Now.... To eliminate every last angel. *flies over to Marcos and Aaron and casts a sleeping charm* Nice sleep weaklings. *flies off ready to kill*
Kyoya:*senses something is about to go down* Great...... Something bad about to happen.
Akane hugs him back. "Thank you so much."
anytime baby
Aaron: *grabs ahold of Lucifers arm when he gets close, due to the charm having no effect on him and the attack barely even scathed him due to it being fire and him a fire demon* where do you think your going *creates an Inferno within Lucifer's body and melts him from the inside out*
Lucifer:*breathes in the fire* Nice try. *punches Aaron in the face until he let's go, flies to where Nico is, lands right behind Nico, and taps his shoulder* You know this isn't the time to be acting in love with demons you angel.
Kyoya:*narrows his eyes at Lucifer*
*A giant skeleton repeatedly stomps Lucifer into the ground* "not good enough little demon." *Marcos, now in black form, grinned and chanted a spell that sealed Lucifer's consciousness into another dimension.* "Your mind is intact, but your body is mine now."