Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 17910

over a year ago wantadog said…
*Holds the unconscious Noone by the ankle* "You should work on your manners" *Drops him unceremoniously.*
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*follows Cleo* Are you okay??????
Leone:*sees Cleo and Kyoya* You're back!!!!
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Cleo runs to pool and dives in, swimming to the bottom and sitting there in her mermaid form. "Stupid...stupid...stupid!"
Kyoya:*takes off his jacket and his shirt, dives into the pool, and swims to the bottom* Cleo??? Are you okay??
over a year ago sleepwalkers said…
Wakes up* I know you are and why did you knocknme unconscious? * Noone turned to the Bamako who put the spell on him.Noone uses his abilities to munipulate people to make Cleo slap herself repetitively. Noone smiled * Why you hitting yourself,why you hitting yourself....
Cleo looks at Kyoya. "No! That...person who kidnap me! He...He...Ah!" She punched the pool wall and left a huge crack. All of a sudden, she started to slap herself. "Ahhhh!"
last edited over a year ago
Leone:*attacks Noone* STOP BEING A JERK YOU FREAKY EMO KID!!!!!! *bites down on Noone's arm*
Kyoya:*growls at Noone*
(Just so you know Leone's a lion.)
Cleo chants and stops hitting herself. "I hate him! I hate him! I HATE HIM!"
Mr specter arrived. "Stop! Kyoya, leave him! As for you, Noone. You get Detention, just like Aaron. Now quit it or I will be forced to take action."

Marcos walks over to where Cleo is. "Hello! I'm here with a special delivery to a pretty mermaid." *Makes a bouquet of roses appear.* "Who ever said necromancer's can only kill things, eh?"
Noone stopped * sorry, * runs off licking away his demon blood from Leone's bite. He left for his dorm so he could heal till detention
Cleo pops out of the water and looks at the flowers. "For me? Thank you!" She takes them with a small blush. "That's so...sweet!" She looks at him. "Are you the white marcos?"
*Laughs* "No, not really. I'm still Black Marcos, I just don't like that Noone guy as much as you."
Kyoya:*growls at Marcos*
Leone:*let's go of Noone and gives him a warning growl*
Cleo was shocked and impressed. "Wow, I thought you would be trying to stare at my breast with your pervy eyes but I guess not. You can be very nice and sweet." She smelled the flowers with a smile. "Thanks, these really cheered me up."
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*walks up to Kyoya and puts out his fist for a knuckle pound* whats up bro
"Well to be honest I probably would, but I want to keep my blood where it is." *Motions over to the growling Kyoya* "Not that I'd have a rat's chance anyway."
Is in dorm looking at ceiling with skulls and bones all around him,he gets up and accidently crushes a ribcage on his way towards the window as he sneaked into the town. He turns around feeling as if he is being followed.
Cleo looked over at Kyoya and giggled. "Yeah, he doesn't like other guys flirting with me." She looks back at him. "I guess your not just a pervert after all."
Noone sang a nersury rhyme from his childhood on the way there*

Lock them up and hear them scream, the blood and Gore will make you gleam
love and hate are just the same, because of it I've gone insane
the tears of the impure start to flood, like the ocean of the pure's blood
who ever here is calling out, for you I think I'll sing loud
As blue-green eyes turn to red, you are DEAD
"Heh, guess not." *Looks at Kyoya* "Well, I'll leave you two."
*waits for Kyoya to return the fist bump*
Noone turned around angrily* who's there!come out and show yourself!
Kyoya:*returns the fist bump* What's up?!
*puts his hand down after Kyoya returns the bump* not much bro you
Noone rolls his eyes opens a portal to where the others are and screams* Jersey shore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hah, so worth the trouble of teleporting.* points to Kyoya* you, sir, are a buttmonkey.
Kyoya:Well.... I'm about to beat the crap out of the guy calling me a buttmonkey...... What ever that is????
*Marcos gets on the roof and yawns, taking a corn dog out from seemingly nowhere.*
Noone keeps laughing* well.... a buttmonkey is a monkey that has come out of a fat man's arss* rolls on the floor laughing stops and looks at his watch* damnable its almoner time for my Detention, ahh stew it this is so worth skipping*teleports after shouting catch me if you can over to Marcos*
Where in hell did you get a corndog
Leone:*growls at Noone* Don't make me hurt you!
Do it! It would make my day.Baka!!!!!!!Kitty cat!
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
*looks at noone*
Mr Specter: *On the roof* "Marcos....do it."
Marcos: "Aye, sir." *Chants a small spell, causing 20 giant skeletons to surround Noone.* "One move, and they'll stomp him." *continues eating corn dog*
Mr Specter: *On the roof* "Marcos....do it."
Marcos: "Aye, sir." *Chants a small spell, causing 20 g
Please stop that's kinds annoying.and not to mention awkward
*expressionless face* you are starting to get annoying kid
Leone:What????? I have no idea what you said. *walks away*
Oh come on!So not fair, great detention and skeletons! How much worse could my fun be ruined! Can't I just be glomped by 4 million fangirls instead!* fangirls come over and glomp him* Ahhhh!!!!!! It burns!
yo mama's annoying
Cleo looks around, thinking. "Now where did Kyoya go?" She shrugged and relaxed on side of the pool, enjoying the day.
*one of the skeletons kicked noone over to the front door.*

Mr Specter: *Hops down and hands a list to Noone* "Go to the next town and buy these items." *Hands him enough money to buy it.*
Why?!
"That is your detention. You get the honors of buying this month's food."
What!?!Do you know how much food that is , I cant there is just to much people I can't just move it all through a portal with me that would drain me?!
"That's why you get the help of a mule." *Turns towards Aaron* "Mule! Get over here! This is your detention as well! You wanted to act like an ass, now you get to be one."
Are you enjoying this?* Noone just leaves to get things done on his own* Baka- sensei
*looks at the teach and flips him off* thats what i say to you old man
Mr Specter: *Motions for Aaron to get going*

Marcos: "He's Ragnarok's son, all right...Never does anything, unless you make him." *Makes one of the skeleton's throw Aaron over at Noone*
*shoots fire out of his hand to make him hover in the sky* what a bitch
Who in the underworld and the heavens is
Ragnarok. Hello Aaron just go , I wanna go to a party and you're holding me back so please stop making out with Baka-sensei and get a move on!
*snaps his fingers and sets Noone on Fire* Ragnarok is my old man and the king of all Fire Demons dumbass
Kyoya:*somehow sitting on top of a tree* How did I get here????? *shrugs and jumps off the tree and lands right beside Cleo* Fun fall..... Bad landing.
Leone:*walks over to Cleo and Kyoya* Hey guys!
cool
Hay cool, and was that nessecary. No, so ya Baka-sensei I finished my work, *uses power to put fire out. * Can I go to my metal party? Or am I still in trouble.

Also Aaron baka, I am a raven demon so and thus I don't care about fire demon's. Shadow demon's such as myself shouldn't care,so I don't care which is why I enjoy just chilling killing.