Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2451-2500 of 17910

over a year ago dargox said…
Ace transform back into his human form holding his head, asking. "aw, man! what just happen?"
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
lets just say, i got this idea from a nice person
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*in his room, laying on his bed, and listening to his iPod*
Leone:*making sure that Kyoya doesn't go crazy again*
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Akane keeps staring at Nico and the ring in shock. Azun just yelled. "Who in there right mind would give you this kind of idea?!"
Kyoya:*listening to Monster by Skillet*
Leone:*watching supernatural*
she might be listening so if i were you i would watch what i say. and by her i mean Yuna.
Kyoya:*puts the song on loop* This song totally explains me....
Leone:*he watches the final disk, turns on the tv, and a Big Time Rush song comes on* WHAT THE CRAP!!!!!!!!!! THIS SONG SUCKS!!!!!!! *jumps onto Kyoya's bed* Can I listen to the song with you? The song on tv sucks!
Kyoya:*puts a ear bud in Leone's ear*
Leone:*listens to the song*
over a year ago wantadog said…
Marcos looks at Ace. "The name is Marcos. I am a necromancer created using Jesus' and Satan's powers." *Still in Akane's head so he heard every word Nico said* "Heh, Yuna."
(hey, wantadog. Where's amber?)

Ace looks at marcos, saying. "well, it's nice to meet you but do you know were I can find a girl name amber?"
Kyoya:*falls asleep listening to Skillet*
Leone:*falls asleep too*
(She is...um....*Checks pages*.....in her room......XD)

*Marcos looked at him.* "Amber? Why do you want to talk to her?"
Kyoya:*singing in his sleep*
Akane and Azun gasped. "M-Mom gave you that idea?" Azun was fell to the ground again. "I-It was HER idea?!"
yup, it was hers. and i thought it was great so i went through with it.
*Marcos grinned* "That might be an interesting conversation" *Summons a dead fly and sends it to spy on Akane and Nico.*

(Remember he has been reading Akane's mind the whole time XD)
last edited over a year ago
Kyoya:*still singing in his sleep*
Leone:*wakes up, takes out the ear bud, puts it in Kyoya's ear, jumps off the bed, and starts watching whatevers on tv*
so will you akane?
"because, I own her a sword rematch" he anwser while spouting his dragon wings to fly up towards their room.

(hey, wantadog. Do you think ace & amber should become a couple?)
(Hmm.....sure thing. Side note: We need more teachers. It's kinda seeming as if the students are way stronger than the teachers nowadays....The teachers should be able to pwn the students XDD)

*Marcos chuckled and summoned a giant skeleton that picked him up and followed Ace, keeping pace*
"Sword fighting with her...never a good idea, ya know."
(Hmm.....sure thing. Side note: We need more teachers. It's kinda seeming as if the students are way
Leone:*changes the channel because Big Time Rush was on* Why isn't there anything good on?!?!?!?!
Kyoya:*wakes up* What did I miss??
Leone:A very stupid show.....
Kyoya:*turns off the iPod and yawns* It's nice to get a good nap every now and again!
Leone:Yep.....
Kyoya:I wonder what Cleo's doing....

(Can I make a teacher?!?!?!?!)
*The newly revived police held their guns as they stood in the schoolyard.*
Chief: "Remember men! We are not dealing with an ordinary human! Take precautions!" *Takes megaphone and shouts. "You! Vampire! Come out with your hands up or we w-w-will s-s-shoot!"*
Kyoya:*rolls eyes* Like I'm going to lisent to some stupid police man.
Leone:*roars at the police so loud they all fly back to the city*
Akane stared in shock and opened her mouth but Azun spoke first. "Satan was OK with it?!"
Yuna said his opinion didnt matter. and from what i saw the position he was in, i believed her
Kyoya:*starts playing his ds unafraid of the stupid police*
Leone:*watches through the window and makes sure the police dont come again*
"heh, that may be true but she's the only person who make me want to prov mine strength and sword fighting is the ultimate test of that." Ace tells marcos while landing on the balcony, then walks into the room.
*Marcos stays out of sight, giving them privacy.* *Uses Telepathy to tell Ace. "You may be a bit shocked...she isn't quite how you remember."*

*Amber was sitting on the bed, glaring at Ao, when Ace came in through her balcony*
Amber: "Ace! W-w-what are you d-doing here?" *Tries to hide behind a blanket.*

Ao: "Hello."

Midori: "What's up seedling?"
Leone:*shrugs, lays down, and falls asleep....... Again*
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*sitting on a bench in the courtyard staring into nothingness*
Kyoya:*walks out of his room and starts walking around looking for Cleo*
"looking for you! do you remeber our rematch and why are you hiding in this dark?" He tells amber and opens the curtains to let in more light.
Kyoya:*singing to himself as he searches*
Azun was in complete shock and Akane giggled. "That's mom for you!"
*Ducks farther under the blanket when he opened the shades.* "Oh...um...maybe...maybe later..."

(She is trying to hide the fact that she looks so different from him.)
*Ducks farther under the blanket when he opened the shades.* "Oh...um...maybe...maybe later..."

(S
she is pretty nice akane. i gotta go down there more often. but first, im still waiting on that answer. *grins*
Kyoya:*can't find Cleo*Hm...... I wonder where she went...... *puts his hands in his pockets and walks around*
Ace see ambers weird reaction and looks at the wolves, asking "ummmm? guys, what's wrong with her? Is she sick or something?"
Amber: *Muffled angry noises*
Ao: "She's.... embarrassed."
Midori: "The girl was turned into a demon. She looks like one now as well. not to mention she nearly went on a murderous rampage."
Kyoya:*walking around bored*
Leone:*wakes up and watches tv*
(Leone is a tv addict!!!!!!!!)
"hmmm, demon you say?" He lightly walks over to the bed and pulling the covers off, saying. "well, she don't look like demon to me....just misunderstood." He smile at her.
(Yes.... Yes he is.)
Leone:*flipping through the channels*
*Blushes* "Thanks...You said you wanted a fight?" *Gives a small smile and picks up her sword, making it burst into flames as a way of showing off*
Akane smiled. "Yes, yes, YES!!"
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*gets a weird vibe* oh somethings about to go down *looks around* I'm guessing a fight *shrugs and leans back on the bench* oh well not my business
*smiles and puts the ring on her finger and kisses her*
"yeah! Let see who's stronger now" he said with a smile while forming his sword like mane into his right hand.
*Grins* "Sounds like a plan*

*A giant skeleton hand reaches in*
Marcos: "Hop on and I'll give ya a lift."

Amber: "Hey Marcos!! What's up!"
Kyoya:*sighs* I'm so bored....... What should I do??? *thinks of something to do*
Leone:*falls asleep*
(hey, guys. Before I forget, I made a new rp if you want to join it: link)

Ace flies out after them, asking. "ok, amber! Where's is the battle field going to be?"