Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 17910

over a year ago wantadog said…
Amber: "Ao! Stop it!"
Ao: *Roars in Marcos' face* "Undo whatever you did to her, now!"
*Amber gulped. This was th first time she had seen Ao angry, he was scary.*
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Cleo runs over to Kyoya. "Kyoya! Kyoya! Wake up, Kyoya!"
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*coughs, eyes open half way, and he smiles at Cleo* Hi.... Anyone know what happened?????? And why my head hurts??????
Leone:*starts running around the room happy as can be*
Cleo felt tears in her eyes as she hugged him. "I'm so glad your okay! I can't leave you alone for one second can I?"
*Marcos looked Ao in the eye* "I can't. Only the other me can and he refuses."
Ao: "If she loses control it will be your head."
Kyoya:*hugs her back* Apparently not.
Leone:*starts watching Supernatural again*
Kyoya:*looks at the tv and sees Sam and Dean on it* What the?! They have a tv show?! No fair!
last edited over a year ago
*Ao gets off of Marcos and Marcos says a single word in the strange language. Several skeletons rise from the ground and grab Amber.*
Amber: "Wait! W-w-w-What is going on?"
Cleo giggled and hugged him tighter. "No more leaving my side. I have to keep an eye on you to make sure your okay. Is that fine with you?"
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
*smiles as he watches*
(Marcos and Amber are in the same room as them and amber is being grabbed by skeletons.)

*Marcos gets up and walks towards her, reverting to black form*
Kyoya:I wouldn't mind that. I wouldn't mind that at all.
Leone:*purrs*
Cleo blushed and looked over at Amber. "What's going on?! Let go of her!"
*watches Amber* oh well
*Marcos flashed a wicked grin at her* "Why? She asked for me to help her."
surprise
Kyoya:What?! What happened?! *sees Marcos* Who let the pervert in here?!
Leone:*growls at Marcos*
Cleo got up and glared. "I don't think she meant like this!"
"I'm a necromancer, my powers come from the dead. All I was going to do was insert a couple hundred souls into her to counteract the demon powers."

*Amber growled and began firing her bark at random.*
Ao: "Calm down, Amber, you might hit someone."
*tackles him to the ground* do I really have to do this to her?
*Marcos looked up at him. Two skeletons, each carrying a bucket filled with human souls, rose from the ground, only to be nearly destroyed by two stray barks.* "I don't mean any harm to her."
Kyoya:*gets hit by one of Ambers random barks, he flies backwards and hits his head on the wall* Really?! Hit the poor vampire that was unconscious moments ago!
Leone:*growls*
But you put dark in her anyways!? That's it! I've had it! * eyes go black and fangs come from his k-9 teeth and his fingernails turn into claws. His angel wings start drooping and eventually fall off and his hair friezes out and gets longer and turns black and a demonic voice appears * your through!
*Marcos opened his mouth to reply when a giant earthquake suddenly strikes. Marcos kicked him off and jumped outside.* "Sorry, Nico, Time for work. Maybe we'll play later." *Jumps out and lands on the grass.*

*Amber stops barking as the skeletons disappear.* "What? What's going on? I don't remember..."
*jumps out after him and slashes his back open* no were gonna do this, you don't blow me off.
Cleo summoned her spell book to her hand and looked through the pages. "That's it! I'm tired of him trying to hurt people! To make sure he stays out, I'll put a spell around the room that way, only me and Amber can invite people in and kick people out. Will that be okay with you Amber?"
*Amber nodded* "Ya...I can't remember though....what is going on."
Ao: "That's normal, you lost control and the rage wiped your memory of it."

*The earthquake gets even worse and Marcos' back heals* "Get out of the way! Oi! Jesus! Get this guy to stop while I take care of this!" *Kicks Nico away and into the wall*
*stands back up and jumps back at him and cuts his aceles tendon and causes him to fall* I dont give a damn, you pulled the dark out of me that I wanted no one to see.
Cleo speaks in a different language and barrier grew until it surrounded the room and became invisible. She sighed. "There! Now people can only enter if we say so. And if we want them out all we have to say is get out and they will be flung out the room." She smiled.
Leone:*looks at Kyoya begging to attack Marcos*
Kyoya:I don't know..... Nico has it covered.
Leone:*shrugs*
Kyoya:Fine..... Go.
Leone:*jumps out the window, runs over to where Marcos is, and bites down hard on his leg letting the blood bathe on his tounge*
*looks at leone and roars at him*
Leone:*roars so loud that the ground shakes under his paws*
Kyoya:*confused* Did Nico just roar at Leone?
*Marcos groans as the earthquake gets worse* "Fine, Nico....if you want to, I will indeed kill you." *Marcos' eyes go black, he grabs Leone, and snaps her neck. He tossed the lion into the window where Kyoya was and looked at Nico.* "Come and fight, angel."

Amber gulped. "Um...this earthquake is getting kinda bad."
*growls and roars at Marcos and sends him flying back to kyoya and a black bubbling substance starts covering nico and he gets on all fours on a fighting position*
Cleo looks at Leone and screamed. "Leone!!!"
Leone:*laying on the floor*
Kyoya:*runs over to him* Are you alright Leone?
Leone:*coughs and looks up at Kyoya sadly*
Kyoya:*growls* That no good Marcos is going to pay! *looks to Cleo* Do you think you could heal him?!
*Marcos appears behind Nico. He punches his fist through his heart and throws him into the next town*

*The earthquake continues, cracks forming in the ground*
*demon wings stop him and launch him back to Marcos and his chest heals and he gets on all fours again and the black cloak consumes him whole* my turn *runs so fast is seems like he teleported and. Appears in front of Marcos and shoves claws through his skull and pulls up ripping his head off*
Cleo nods and kneels down next to Leone. "Be still." Cleo kisses him and he starts to heal in a few in a few seconds. "There! How are you feeling?"
*A soul floats into Marcos and heals him* "Not good enough" *Turns around and walks away as a giant skeleton repeatedly stomps on Nico, crushing him*

*Fissures form*
*A soul floats into Marcos and heals him* "Not good enough" *Turns around and walks away as a giant s
Leone:*stands up and roars*
Kyoya:Thanks Cleo. *kisses her*
Cleo blushes and kisses back. "I'm just glad Leone is okay!"
*roars and the skeleton explodes but nico is unharmed because of the cloak*
Kyoya:Me too. *kisses her again*
Leone:*watches Supernatural*
*Watches him walk away* coward.... * turns and heads back to kyoya, Cleo, leone, and amber still in the same form*
Cleo blushes and kisses back.
Kyoya:*kisses her again longer this time*
Leone:*covers his eyes because Sam and some werewolf girl were doing some naughty stuff on the tv show*
You guys ok?
*Marcos is behind the school, taking deep breaths to calm himself* "Sheesh that damn Nico..." *The earthquake causes the roof to collapse in some places* "Better get going to fix this..."
Cleo blushes more and nods. "Never better!"
Kyoya:How would I not be fine?!
Leone:*peeks to see if the part was over and quickly covers his eyes again because it wasn't*
* nods* good *the cloak goes disappears and his body comes back to normal but his skin it red and scorched and he sits on the ground and sees his wings* did not mean for that to happen? *his skin is steaming*