Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2501-2550 of 17910

over a year ago wantadog said…
Amber laughed. "Well....I think we should go fight at the same place as last time. We may need to inform Cleo not to go making us drowsy."

Marcos looked over at Ace. "So...are you any strong or should I give up on you being any use for what I was going to ask you before?"
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*still walking around bored*
over a year ago dargox said…
Ace look at marcos, saying. "of course I'm strong! So what was your question?"
"Well, my job is to stop natural disasters caused by demons and get rid of the demons. Problem is, there is a demon here that is extremely strong. I hit it with a blast that woulda knocked Nico out cold and it didn't bat an eye."

Amber looked at him. "So that's why you appeared all beaten and nearly dead?"

Marcos: "...yes...."
Kyoya:*walks outside and sees Dean* Dude! Not you again!
Dean:I'm not after you!
Kyoya:Then who are you after?
Dean:An angel that broke the rule about falling for demons.... And if I don't kill either the angel or the demon...... The end will come.
Kyoya:What? Wait..... You're saying that you have to kill either Nico or Akane or the world ends.!!!
Dean:Well..... Either that or kill Lucifer.... Whoever that is?!
Kyoya:Um..... Okay.... Bye crazy. *walks away*
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Akane smiled widely and hugged him tightly.
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
*smiles hugs her back and sees dean* what does he want?
last edited over a year ago
*Mr Specter walks up to Dean* "May I help you sir?"
Dean:Yeah.... I'm Dean Winchester demon hunter...... And I'm looking for a demon named Lucifer that my brother unleashed....... And I need help stopping him from destroying the world. *looks at the sky and the clouds are blood red* Um.... Right now would be a good time too.
Kyoya:*looks at the sky* Great.........
*looks up* huh last time i checked, satan was getting taught a lesson by Yuna
"This is a school, not a recruiting ground!"

*Inside the demon child's dimension*
Demon: "So...there's another...This oughta be fun."

*Marcos notices the sky.* "What the..?"
Dean:I just said that my brother released him! Get the memo people!
Kyoya:It's the end..... Oh well. We have a small chance of living.
(question, how is it the end when jesus and satan had an agreement to end the law?)
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*looks up at the sky and sighs* man thats no fun to look at *creates an immense fire storm that completely evaporates the clouds revealing the sun behind them* yes much better
(Maybe he means a different Lucifer?)
(Yeah.... Different Lucifer.)
Dean:We need to stop him.
Kyoya:Okay.... Why is the world ending when Jesus and Satan agreed on ending the law?????
Dean:Not that Lucifer
Kyoya:Oh....
Dean:Yeah.
Kyoya:Okay.... *thinks* This guy is mental!
(there are two? shit just got real XD)
*looks over and sees people talking* huh i wonder whats that all about *notices Kyoya and gets up and walks over to him* hey bro whats up
(Lucifer jr....... lol)
Kyoya:Nothing really.....
Dean:You think the world ending is nothing?!
Kyoya:Yeah.
Dean:*thinks to himself* This kids depressed.
Mr Specter: "That all? Easy, just kill the thing."

(So that makes two ultra powerful demons that are trying to destroy the world XD)
*looks at the old man* ey old man whatchya talkin bout over here
Dean:I'll have you know I'm only 32!!!!
*Uses his powers to literally zip his mouth shut* "I am a teacher and shall be treated with respect."

(P.s. Mr Specter is a mannequin so that might be a bit shocking for Aaron and Dean)
*creates a fireball behind the old man and burns his ass, then unzips his mouth* now you have 2 choices old man either 1 take this zipper off my mouth or 2 i burn you into cinders right here and now
Dean:Don't you think I've tried killing him?! I even tried to trap him in a Devils Trap! He step right out of it! He's really strong.
Kyoya:I'm confused here.
*Mr Specter looked at Dean, completely ignoring Aaron* "Well....bring him to me. I am not a teacher here for nothing, I am not as weak as I look." *Points at Aaron and makes him feel as if his brain is being put through a shredder.* "Quiet child, when you apologize I will remove it."
*laughs* can i burn him *synnical grin*
Kyoya:What did he look like??
Dean:Like Satan only younger.
Kyoya:That helps.
*looks at Aaron* "you can either shut up or leave the school. I am a teacher, boy."
*laughs* hah yeah you kick me out and my dad burns this entire place to the ground with the twitch of his finger
*Marcos puts Amber down and teleports over to them.* "What are you blathering about?"

Mr Specter: "I'm sure your dad is very scary, now since you refused. You get detention."
Kyoya:Who's your dad?
aww bummer *looks at Kyoya* my old man is Ragnarok the king of all Fire Demons why
Kyoya:Just curious....
Dean:Is everyone here some type of supernatural being?!?!?!
*looks at the other dude* yeah pretty much *back to Kyoya* so who is this freind of yours or something
Marcos: "Wait....Ragnarok! I know him! We're friends!!! Did he ever mention someone named Marcos?"
*thinks for a minute* umm yeah once or twice i think why
"We have matches every so often. We're tied on wins. 15 wins for each of us."

(Inside the demon's dimension.)
Demon child: "Let's go see what's up." *Opens portal and appears in between Kyoya and Dean* "Ah, hello Marcos."

Marcos: "Crap crap crap crap crap"
Kyoya:*looks at the kid* Are you the kid that beat the crap out of Marcos?!
Dean:Woah....... Tiny kid appears beside me! Why are you here little boy?
*laughs* dude little kid come from nowhere sweet
*The demon gave them a sweet smile* "Gee, you guys look really powerful!"

Marcos: *Gets on guard* "What do you want?"

*Mr Specter stares calmly at the demon*
Kyoya:Why did you appear beside me?????? It's really weird.
Dean:Why are you here?
"Oh no reason. Just looking for a little....snack." *Black vines extend from the demon, grabbing hold of Dean and Kyoya and Slamming them 20 feet into the ground* "Never eaten a vampire before."
*sighs* kid you don't want to do this *torches the Black Veins and burns them to cinders*
Dean:*curses under his breath* I did nothing!
Kyoya:*closes his eyes open them and his eyes go blood red* Leave now and I might let you live.
Leone:*runs outside* Oh my!!!!!!
*The demons laughed and pointed at Aaron.* "You are the one who should leave. You're underestimating me and that....is a mistake you won't live to regret."

*More vines grab Dean* "where is this....Lucifer?"
*sighs again* man i didn't think the day would ever come where i would actually need this
*pulls a horn out of his inside jacket pocket and blows it and immediatly the ground starts to shake and split open behind them and flames shoot up from the split and start to take the form of a Demon*
Aaron: Hey dad
Ragnarok: Hello son why have you summoned me
Aaron: *points at the little kid* this little demon is being a pest could you take him with you back to hell
Ragnarok: Sure son *goes for the little Demon*
*The demon's smiles even wider* "Only Ragnarok? Against a demon like me? Not quite good enough." *Uses her demon energy to blow everyone away, knocking Ragnarok into a wall*

*Mr Specter was the only one not affected by it.*

*Marcos helps Ragnarok up.* "Not a good plan. She beat me and I'm just as strong as you."
Dean:How the heck should I know as soon as he was released he disappeared...... With my brother.
Sam:*chained up on a wall knocked out*
Kyoya:*closes his eyes and when he opens them they're blue again* What happened??
Leone:*runs over to Kyoya's side* Nothing. Now try to calm down.
Kyoya:*nods*
Ragnarok: *stands up with help from Marcos* Dully noted but i bet he is no match for the two of us combined
Aaron: *stands up and looks at his now torn leather, his eyes turn completely white and white flames start to fall from his eyes and burns the ground where they land, he then looks at the little Demon and starts to walk towards him saying in a deep demonic voice* I will destroy the one who tore my leather and send you back to hell where you belong