Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 17910

over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Leone:*lifts his paw and points it in the direction they went* That way.
over a year ago sleepwalkers said…
Noone: *a few hours later he found them *What are you doing here ?
Xerroxas : We just wanted to check up on you. We also need to see Marcos?
Noone:Yah come on * goes to teachers lounge opens door* hey Marcos you have been requested* Noone bowed in mocking way and left*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago wantadog said…
*Marcos gave a passing glance as he left* "Eh? Whatever." *Get's up and walks out, thinking about what he saw in Noone's mind.*
*Xerroxas left Kerneco and found Marcos* I need to talk to you now! * Xerroxas pulled him into an empty corridor. * Did you unlock the door in Noone's mind?
"And if I did?" *Marcos took a bite of a corn dog he didn't have when he left the teachers lounge.*
Xerroxas : Because I locked them up, if he remembers really Bad things will happen. To the towns folk and students. He is dangerous.
Marcos: "Well, I did not release his memories. More specifically, I couldn't. Only my angel side could negate your powers, and even then he would need at lease 30%. Although, I'm pretty sure, I coulda handled whatever happened."
angry
Xerroxas : Got angry at Marcos for his cockiness * So you think you could handle an emotional breakdown that will literally bring about the apocalypse? Bullshit! You have no clue whatq you are doing if you wanted to know I would need to be present, if you want do it again but not without me.
Marcos: "Yes I could have, but fine, I will listen. I won't target his mind again, as long as he doesn't get any idea's about attacking me. I would be forced to take....precautions."
Leone:*falls asleep*
Kyoya:*thinking to himself*
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Cleo looks at kyoya. "Still thinking about your sister?"
Kyoya:*nods* It's just...... You'd think it would be easy for me to handle because I never really knew her...... But it makes me feel worse.
Leone:*snoring*
Marcos: "If there is nothing else, I am leaving." *walks away from Xerroxas*
Cleo hugs him. "Like I said, I'll be your family and you'll get to know me so you don't feel this way ever again. Okay?"
Kyoya:*hugs her back* Okay.... I love you.
Leone:*dreaming of chicken*
Marcos: *Hops onto the roof and lays down to sleep.* "Today has been weird..." *Falls asleep*
Cleo blushed. "I love you too."
Kyoya:*smiles*
??????:Babababa Bull!!! Kyoya is that you?!?!?!
Kyoya:*sighs* Not him again.....
??????:It is you!!!! Wait up!!!! *runs toward them*
Kyoya:*sighs* Why did he find me?????
Leone:Who is it???
Kyoya:Some guy named Benkai......
Benkai:*doesn't see the pool and falls in*
Cleo gasped. "Is he okay?! Maybe I should help." She dives towards him and pulls Benkai out. "Are you okay?"
(Oh I'm gonna love him.)

*Marcos begins groaning in his sleep, sweat pouring down his face*
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*on the school roof looking down and sees someone fall in the pool and starts to laugh* what a cluts
Benkai:Yeah..... You have a tail you know that right.
Kyoya:*sighs and swims over to Benkai* Are you okay?
Benkai:Kyoya!!!!!!
Kyoya:Yep.... He's okay.
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*looks over and sees Marcos asleep* i wonder what he's doing up here *shrugs* oh well not my business
Marcos: *Groans harder, his fingernails clawing at the tiles. He begins to whimper, chanting a spell unconsciously.*
Cleo giggled. "Yes I know." She looks at kyoya. "So who is he?"
Kyoya:An old friend.
Leone:How else do you know him???? He's get to be at least 26!
Kyoya:Um..... We might been in a gang when I was a bit younger..... When I was 15.
Benkai:Yep!!!
Leone:Kyoya! You where in a gang?!?!
Benkai:More like leader of a gang!!!!!! Kyoya was leader and I was his second in command.
Leone:*shocked*
*Black and purple mist covered the roof and pool, small electrical noises being made. Marcos continued chanting.*
Xerroxas: * rolls eyes*
Kerneco: So... did you get the him to listen?
Xerroxas : I can only hope, and you're a teacher shouldn't you be teaching or lecturing some poor sap?
Kerneco: * his wings appeared and he flew off*
Xerroxas : * wanders around bored and sees Cleo talking to Kyoya he walks up to her and puts his arm around her shoulder.* Hey there beautiful, your cute.
Kyoya:*growls and a small green flame surrounds him* What did you say?! *punches Xerroxas all the way to the city*
Benkai:You still got it!
Leone:*to shocked about the gang leader thing*
Xerroxas : * slithers back through another one of Noone's open portals with a child's foot hanging limply from his mouth then swallows the rest of the little girl* Wow. She yours I'm guessing?
*The mist touches Xerroxas, melting the parts of his skin that it touched. It then started floating towards Cleo*
Benkai:You've got a girl! You've really grown up. Babababa Bull!!!! I'm getting so emotional.
Kyoya:*confused* Okay..... And yes Mr.Cannibal she's mine.
Leone:*still shocked* Kyoya! You where the leader of a gang?!?!?!?!?!
Kyoya:Yeah..... It's something I'm not proud of.
Xerroxas : I am not a cannibal, I am a naga, I eat humans by nature. Also why attack me I didn't kill her,she died a long time ago she had become a human eating zombie
Kyoya:*shrugs* Whatever. *snaps*
Benkai:Yes?!
Kyoya:*motions to him what to do*
Benkai:But.
Kyoya:*snaps*
Benkai:Of course. Now..... *looks at Xerroxas* Could you leave..... You're bugging Kyoya.
Leone:*shocked*
Xerroxas : No, I am just going to sit here a while and smile my pretty little smile* when he did smile there were fangs jotting out of his mouth in every detection *
*The mist continued to float towards Cleo, crackling dangerously.*
Xerroxas : *notices mist and takes Cleo to a safer place* That was close* his leg hurt and noticed the mist got him*
Kyoya:I'm glad I only have two fangs. *follows Xerroxas* Why do you care about my girl?!
Leone:Ewww..... *follows*
Benkai:I'd hate to see his ugly smile. *follows*
Cleo noticed his injured leg. "Do you want me to heal you?"
Xerroxas : I will protect anything that has not yet lost itself to darkness almost such as Noone. She was only saved out of my word to good* hisses as wound slowly closes up* And what's wrong with my smile, I think I look good compared to most nagas. Thanks.
*Marcos continues to whimper on the roof.* "Get....out....go....away..." *Growls*
Kyoya:*narrows his eyes at Xerroxas* Hmmmm......
Leone:*growls at Xerroxas*
Benkai:*still running* WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!! Babababa Bull!!!!! *panting* You all are fast.
Xerroxas : * raises eyebrow* What?
Cleo smiled at Xerroxas. "Thanks for saving me."
Kyoya:*shrugs*
Leone:*keeps growling*
Benkai:I don't now what's going on but I'm starving!!!!
Leone:*says quietly* Says the fat guy....
Benkai:What did you say about me?
Leone:Nothing..
Xerroxas : it nothing. I heard about the situation with you and Noone I am very sorry for anything he said.
Cleo crossed her arms. "He called me a toad demon. That is an insult to all mermaids!"
Kyoya:*thinks to himself* How come everyone tries to take everything I have?! First my dad was killed by Sam and Dean.... Then my mom died of a ghost sickness. Then my sister was shot down by the police because she was riding her bike. And now this weird kids trying to take Cleo from me! *flames surround him*
Leone:Um.... Kyoya.
Benkai:Kyoya's on fire!!!!!!
Xerroxas : I appoligize for Noone's stupidity.
Noone* comes through portal* hey TOAD DEMON, hey Xerroxas!
Xerroxas * facepalmed* I annoy trying to take her I have a girlfriend, she's a fallen.
*The shout rouses Marcos* "What the..." *notices the mist* "crap..." *makes it disappear and teleports to Kyoya and the rest.* "What's going on?"