Random Cuss game

Usui--takumi posted on Jan 25, 2012 at 09:02AM
It's totally simple. Make a sentence by using curse word(s) perfectly.Fucking Thanks to everyone for participating.
last edited on Jan 25, 2012 at 06:37PM

Random 413 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 413

over a year ago springely said…
Hey, fucktards. Let's get the damn game started up again.
over a year ago missracoon said…
FUCK YEAAAAAAAAH!
over a year ago Shadowmarioking said…
Damn straight.
DAMMIT A FUCKING PICK WAS ADDED THAT'S COMPLETELY BLANK. I can't fucking click on it to report or anything along those shitty lines. I would use a wider fucking vocabulary of curse words, but I'm not in the mood to go look them up. FUCKING SHIT.
over a year ago Queefa2022 said…
Wow you fuckers say bad shit way to fucking much, I don't think its very good for your fucking health. Fucking people today. Shit.....

Oops.
over a year ago Shadowmarioking said…
Fuck my health, I'm dying either way.
over a year ago Usui--takumi said…
Oh, fuck it. I fucking failed. I tried to leave but I fucking failed..
over a year ago 8adass said…
tongue
Ok where's that bloody prick Kevin.
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
8adass is a stupid mothershitting motherfucking cunt-licking goddamn father fucking whore that should go and motherfucking go die in a motherfucking fire fucking instantly. She so goddamned fucking unintelligent that she's a disgrace to females because she has the intellect of a goddamn missing link that got fucking cloned. Nobody would ever love that fucking wench since she's such a stupid, ignorant goddamned fugly father fucking whore.
@8adass I'm here already you dumbass cunt licker.
over a year ago katy55 said…
mischievous
HOLY SHIT! I'm laughing my fucking ass off this motherfucking shit!!! This is sooo fucking awesome. Usui your a mother fucking genius for creating this damn shit!
over a year ago sexyluna34 said…
mischievous
if you fucking jackass think im gonna play this shity game then i- oh wait... i already am.. wooo fucking love dis club!!!
You're as useless as tits on a bull.
You're mothershitting assbandit who has no fucking use to this fucking world but being a motherfucking mothershitting ass plug.
You're a Cum Junkie.
You're a half-assed fucked up goddamned asshole who fucking cannot even motherfucking mothershitting function like a fucking decent human being.
over a year ago alexisn10 said…
I fucking love corn muffins motha fuckaaaas!
@Blindbandit. You're fucking dumb as a fucking bloody box of rocks.
over a year ago ivoryphills said…
...Crap-in-a-can. :-3
@8adass You're hard-ass motherfucking piece of shit that fucking won't amount to fucking anything.
Well you're a fucking pussy who believes in astrology and that's fucking stupid.
^Well you're an motherfucking ignorant asshole who fucks their father
laugh
It appears you have a severe case of assholio.
*claps claps* You are going fucking great. Go on, dumbasses and oh! I'm wearing my sunglass BI
laugh
LMAO Assholio? Da FUCK?

You're a motherfucking ingrate of a fucking human being who fucking is a mothershitting whore who should back to fucking doing their day job and fucking pay for every dick she gets. x)
cool
And you're a son of a motherless goat. May your house be live on CNN and I hope NATO will bomb your house you fucking twat.
@badasses: LOL CNN?!XD
@8adass You're a fucking missing link that has monkey shit for brains and doesn't fucking deserve to be in any fucking family.And should die in fucking fire with everything else that's a fucking reject. ;)
wink
I wish you had fucking married Henry VIII because you're fucking dumber than Tink's dildo.
@Usui, Haha yep
^Why don't you go fuck a motherfucking dog, you're an ignorant bitch and you should mate with your own kind asshole.
Fuck you brother from another mother.
^You fuck yourself cunt-licker.
You're even dumber than a knob and only a fucking knob would start a thread like this.
^You're so fucking dumb that you'd starve if you were fucking locked in a grocery store.
Bitch please, I am fucking fabulous!
Eat a bag of dicks both of you.
@8adass: Eat a bag of cum, you suckball.
@8adass Motherfucker go fuck that pathetic waste of fucking protoplasm of a dad you have. And while you're at it fuck your mom too and you'll be one big happy fucking family.
I'm a motherfucking super pervert :D
smirk
Is that all you've got you fucking mamook fuck-nuts, what the hell do you think you are doing fuck-nuts?
My father had a mantra. You lousy, no good, goddamned, mother fucking, son-of-a-bitching, bastard!
@8adass: I like that ass in your icon.
You really wanna fucking see what I got son of a bitch? You're nothing but a fucking goddamnned piece of horse shit that got stuck on someone's shoe. You're so fucking pathetic that you're a failure at life and even IF you motherfucking kill yourself you'd be a fucking failure at death douchebag. You motherfucking mothershitting monkey-brained elephant who has no goddamned sense of fucking humanity in them. you're half of fucking missing link and that's a fucking insult to the missing links! Why don't you go fuck a donkey since you're such an ass. The donkey fucking completes you. Or what left to be fucking completed anyway.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cuteypuffgirl said…
It's so fucking entertaining reading all this badass shit without actually being involved! :D
over a year ago YOUTH-UNLIMITED said…
Here is my cup of care. Oh. It's fucking empty!
@cutey I fucking know right? I'm involved but it's so fucking fun. XD
over a year ago crrazycake said…
big smile
Why aren't you cussing anymore bitches?
Fuck it bitch, I'm fucking sexy and I know it.
You sweet hot fuck, I hope you get raped and die in a fucking hole.
^I hope you get fucked gangbanged by motherfucking wolverines.
Fuck yeah!! I'm a turtle.