Random Cuss game

Usui--takumi posted on Jan 25, 2012 at 09:02AM
It's totally simple. Make a sentence by using curse word(s) perfectly.Fucking Thanks to everyone for participating.
last edited on Jan 25, 2012 at 06:37PM

Random 413 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 413

over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
tongue
This game seems fun, I mean THIS GAME SEEMS FUCKING FUN! XD

I guess I'll get back on topic (well, off topic, since this is about anything, there doesn't need to be a topic).

I fucking hate it when fucking shit doesn't fucking work the way it is fucking meant to, just because the world revolves around assholes and kunts who are fucking shit and fuck me off.

(I don't know why I'm ranting or what I'm ranting about, but this is fun). XD
over a year ago Sinna_Hime_chan said…
mischievous
I am sooo Fuck'n stressed it isn't even fuck'n funny! Throws a fuck'n wicker lamp @BlackPanther's fuck'n head! "THERE!" - "Take THAT! I'm in no fuck'n mood to be fucked with! Got it!" and goes to grab the very neck available object to chunk!!
heart
*Next... maybe that was an allegory for wanting to WRING a "neck" lol
angry
And @BP "What the HELL do you mean 'fuck you off' -lol...is that right? Is that possible? I guess so. Is that like when you didn't wanna go chop wood 0.o and you were like 'Don't they know I can't be fucked' and i was like 'Whoa....Wha?' LMAO. Have I ever cussed this much in one night? I WON't say Fuck-it...but for those who care FUCK OFF. For those that don't, like BP said fuck me off! LOL"
over a year ago wantadog said…
blush
↑Scary...

Well this fucking sucks! Has anyone ever had that fucking feeling where you just want to fucking beat the living shit out of anyone who dares to enter your personal fucking space! and then on top of all that shit you can't even figure the fuck out why you are so royally pissed off!!!

P.S. Ha! *throws another wicker lamp at BP*
last edited over a year ago
angry
LOL. (poor BP, literally will not know what hit him! haha!)

No...Wantadog, because I KNOW why I am pissed. Yes, I am scary when pissed. THANKS...& THAT pisses me off. (jk) well...actually, it does piss me off when people act like I am so fuck'n scary or different and I know for a damn fact that they have done shit too, (not you Wantadog..or I don't know, anyway, lol) or WORSE, or not -shit is shit and that really irks me when people act like that, all superfluously "better than" and act surprised!

Want to BITE Wantadog! v-V

I mean shit! Pot calling the kettle black. Freak'n hypocrites! THAT pisses me off.
cool
THROWS Wantadog's doggie bed at BP!!
hmmm
Ohhhh....just nevermind.
wink
LOL!! *for good measure throws another wicker lamp*(alright lets see here...all is jk)

Yes sinna, i think i do want to BITE! This pissed off dog might as well have rabies for the amount of fucking damage this mouth can do! I hate this damn shit! Hypocrites calling people hypocrites is damn annoying!! I'd rather boil my fucking head in a damn pot of acid than listen to all this fucking shit!
tongue
Alright DOG. <for good measure> Sinna *BITES* him.

Here is to ALL those I thought gave a flip and didn't...or not as much as me. Here is to all the f'd up asswholes who have nothing better they wanna do than to ruin someone's day as some kinda warped thrill, and who get off on be'n rude or can NOT figure out how to NOT be rude -because they just don't "get it" or just don't care! -for no good reason, or lie, or be false and hurt someone. SUX!! So THERE. Here is what I think~ *raspberry*
laugh
Doggie bed won't do much damage...i sleep in comfort!
laugh
I do too most nights.

Grrrrowl.

I know "raspberry" -not much woooo. But I already bit you, and that might scar. Sorry. I feel bitey. My friend calls it "I feel Stabby" mood. lol. *Sigh* Throws a BIG sofa cushion at Wantadog's bum. *laughs*
cool
LOL *Laughs back and chucks cushion at BP* well heading in for tonight. I bid you adieu and sweet dreams!
monkey
You too Sweetie...(thanks) I mean Grrrr...Rawrrr. *Glares* :)
big smile
PILLOW FIGHT!!! *Throws pillow at Sinna, then a couch cushion at Wantadog*

Yeah, have at me motherfuckers... LOL

I fucking love pillow fights, tehy are fucking awesome and where the fuck is Bandit, I want to throw a pillow at motherfucker as well XD.
over a year ago 8adass said…
Haha, fucking no, I'm no perv and if you say it one more time I'll fucking kill you, you're the fucking pervert not me, you should fuck a tree or something. No, how are we gonns freak her out in her when she's not even coming? >_>
Fuck you!
over a year ago ixAthena said…
Dirty bitch, eat a fucking cupcake.
mischievous
Hmm...fuck! *looks around* What the hey---FUCK! *Pillow hits head before she could duck!* Why you dirty....son of a ~ SHIT *incoming flies past at near miss a torpedo throw-pillow!* Hey now! No fight'n dirty! Those dang pillows have feather quills ya know!

*Whomps* BP
*Whomps* Wantadog

*Feathers fly'n* Anyone else want in on this???!!!

*She crouches in an all bets are off semi-lunatic position making strange monkey hang gestures. "FUCKERS!"
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
wink
@8adass And what exactly will you fucking do if I motherfucking don't stop? Pervert? ;) I already fucking told you. Fucking trees doesn't get off but hot girls does. XD I'll fucking say this again. ASK FUCKING anyone they may fucking say people who are "normal" as you call it that think of pervert things are probably not as fucking perverted but they are still fucking perverted. BTW You fucking called me a pedophile, exactly why would I fucking stop especially since you decided to fucking call me a pedo when I fucking said I wasn't. How about fucking this if you stop fucking calling me a pedo. I will fucking stop calling you a pervert.

Deal? ;)
smirk
*Whomps* BB with a fat pillow.

Don't ya just HATE closet pervs??!!! lol

*Br0-fist*
wink
Right, then I suppose I'll have to unleash my pillow Zanpakuto.

Feathers up, Kusshonbo-ru! *Blue reiatsu flares wildly*

Fucking feather bomb, now! (Bombs made from fetahers begin to fly everywhere, bufeeting Sinna and tickling her, prompting a wide grin)

Sinna: Take this, you bastard! *Throws large couch cushion at Bp*
cool
@Sinna and blackpanther LOL @Sinna "bro-fist"
wink
I am perfectly capable of taking you on...lol @BP & tries to give evil sly grin @BB but coughs and sneezes [LOUDLY] at the rainfall of little blue feathers!

GEEZ! *waves her hands*

I can't see. *She swings wildly with her combatant weapon of choice. Takes BlindBandit's legs out, lol...as he tumbles helplessly and wide-eyed (as if in slow motion), and flails @Badass, bounces off Athena and rickochets off WHATEVER to bounce into BP!! makes him stumble, Sinna stumbles the other way.*

AHHHhhh Shit!! (If she had sleeves she'd be rolling them up)
*looking a little like a tiny bull about to charge and her eyes are reddened at what looks like BP, but she cold turn at any moment!*

Really? Really? A feather zanpakto? Is that really all you got?
eh... *curls her lip*

Uh sorry BB. TEEHEE
You Sirs are degrading the esteemed name of "Cuss Game" by all this frivolous frivolity!! F-fa-ffa-Fuuu-fafafa! (*spits more feathers*)
@BP and Sinna you're supposed to fucking cuss guys. XD
cool
I was fucking trying to you pervy ferret but feathers blew in meh mouth. Yeah. Sooo~ fuck yeah, I know!
(Oops "@BlindBandit") Smacks him again- THREE for me! So there! *X*
cool
^"gets a pillow bazooka" I'm going to fucking get you now. 8| "hits multiple times" And now my hits is over 9000!
tongue
I did fucking cuss and I'm gonna keep fucking cussing because I fucking like cussing.

Fuck yeah.

Takes stance, martial arts: pillow style, take it in good confidence motherfuckers!

-Shut your fucking face, Uncle Fucker!-
big smile
I fucking suck at this damn cuss game(ba dum tss)

*wears pillows as armor*

Take this motherfuckers!!! KA-ME-HA-ME-PILLOW!!!!!!
over a year ago Usui--takumi said…
Yeahhhaaaaaaa xDDD I've unleashed my Hollow, bitches! No one can fucking defeat me, dicksuckers! FINAL Ganjetsu!
big smile
Fuck your Hollow, I'll release my Bankai, just to be a kunt.

(Green flames shoot up into the air, while a green aura surrounds Bp's body)

'Bankai!'

'Kiritsu No Gunjin...' (Translation: 'Rules of the Battlefield')

(That's why ya don't fuk with the big 50, bro I got to maintain, a ni**er like me is goin' insane... Insane in the membrane!)
Fuck the rules. Come at me ,bro.
big smile
OKay, the rules can get fucked then XD.

I'm a comin', you know it...

*Shunpos, then points the tip of the blade at Usui's throat. The other disappears and strikes his own hit, but it is parried and they clash for while, sparks issuing from the pressure put on both blades*
*sits down and crosses legs*
Should be fucking fun to watch this! *Starts looking intently*

Hey can someone get some fucking drinks in this shithole!!
over a year ago RedPineapple said…
*randomly walks in*

What the fuck is going on?! *pulls out Death Note* I'll just sit over here in a fucking corner and keep to myself while you randomly fight.. *scribbles down criminal names*
Let's fucking keep this goddamned forum active you fucking motherfucking bitches.
mischievous
Oh DERP. I don't fucking feel like it!
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
So we are alowwed to fucking curse this whole motherfucking time bitches/bastards?
over a year ago crrazycake said…
FUCK THE FUCKERS LIKE ADULTSWIMPERSON >:()
Fuck you
Fuck it mother fuckers. I'm fucking bored :/
over a year ago Tyler47 said…
^ Allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on your boredom and then ram it up the shitter with a lubricated horse cock.
@Blind Hey! If we fucking killed you, we would stop the fucking world hunger!
over a year ago Wendy99 said…
Eat your own fucking shit 8adass :P
over a year ago jeniffer2200 said…
Shut the fuck up bitches!
over a year ago Wendy99 said…
mischievous
You shut your pie hole skank, cause nobody cares what you have to say |P
over a year ago crrazycake said…
fuck :p
over a year ago prim17luvr101 said…
mischievous
What the fuck is going on?!?! Fucking assholes.