Random Cuss game

Usui--takumi posted on Jan 25, 2012 at 09:02AM
It's totally simple. Make a sentence by using curse word(s) perfectly.Fucking Thanks to everyone for participating.
last edited on Jan 25, 2012 at 06:37PM

Random 413 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 401-413 of 413

over a year ago 2ntyOnePilots said…
Why the fuck is it that the fucking English language makes perfect fucking sense even when you put ‘fuck’ pretty much anywhere in the fucking sentence? Wtf even is English? (Low key want to use this on essays in college to fill up word counts... but that’s a fucking horrible idea XD)
over a year ago BlueDopamine said…
Dumbaas niggaas
over a year ago gvldenyovth said…
Fuck Marvel and fuck RDJ for reminding me of that fucking movie that I'm still gonna go fucking see because I fucking sold my goddamn soul to Chris Hemsworth and I'm gonna fuckin cry in the motherfucking theater and just generally fuck everything
2ntyOnePilots commented…
XD damn over a year ago
Beta stay on that side of the street mothafucka! I’ma knock you out!!
Why th3 fuck do you bitches never use this damn forum?! It’s one of the fucking best ones on this entire website ya cunts!
over a year ago Ranty-cat said…
Sure bitches. It's the best fucking ass shit good crapp
Damn! It’s been too fuckin long since I wasted my time on this dumb ass forum. Why the fuck don’t we bring this fun shit back bitches?!

Fuck fuck fuck! See? I’m getting out of experience dickheads! Come back!
over a year ago TheLefteris24 said…
I'm fucking all about what you just said, hoe. Let's bring this shit back from hell. Damn the bastards who screw up and forsaken it !!!!
2ntyOnePilots commented…
DAMN RIGHT over a year ago
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
My favorite fuckin' literature quotes;

“About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a hoe ass bitch. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my vag. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably ready to fuck him.” - Stephanie Meyer, Twilight.

"To the well organized mind thicc ass is but the next great adventure." J.K Rowling, Harry Potter.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Best. Fucking. Quotes. Ever. over a year ago
over a year ago australia-101 said…
I love to fucking swear
over a year ago big-fat-meanie said…
What the fuck is going on here?
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
How the fuck did I not know this damn thread was a fucking thing! Shit! Also, FUCK TWILIGHT COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND XD
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
what is this fucking piece of cunt-shit?
last edited over a year ago