Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2065 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 2065

11 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Ren: While yes, it'd be a first... We'll have to keep a close eye on them... Perhaps they'll awaken something quite interesting.... I'm thinking.... A black flame kind of deal...
Katsuki: A black flame? Well, mix shadows with flame.... Yeah, that would be about right....
Ren: See what I mean? But considering that the blue flame was rumored to be a destructive in nature, it makes you wonder how a black flame would be...
11 months ago LillyBlack said…
"A black flame, huh..?" Najenda said.
Kairi looked down to her hand, "It's hard to tell what a black flame may end up like.. I can't imagine it moving beyond blue flames, but at the same time, I don't know how I'd even imagine it. I guess we'll just have to wait until the time comes, I don't think I should dwell on it too much. Guess I just got a little curious."
Kairi then thought to herself, "But there's also no doubt Isla would take interest in something like this... Hopefully with her time here we can get on better terms with her and she'll think twice before trying anything."
Katsuki: Nothing's wrong with a little curiosity.. It doesn't kill everybody..
Ren: Unless it's a morbid curiosity, that has a higher rate..
Katsuki: I suppose it does.. Regardless, I know our child will be great.. I'm sure they'll thrive to be the best they can be...
Ren: Heh, damn straight they will... You don't have a thing to worry about there.. After all, hard to believe they wouldn't... Not when the parents are amongst the most gifted of this world..
Kairi blushed, gently rubbing the back of her neck, "I mean really, if theres anyone to thank it's you guys... Truly, if I was never brought into Night Raid, I don't know what would've become of me..."
Najenda placed her hand on Kairi's shoulder, "All of us are here for you and always.."
Kairi smiled, "And I'll forever thank you guys. But, thinking back into Night Raid... While I am grateful for what we can have now, but I do sort of miss having missions to go out on.."
Katsuki: I guess that way of thinking isn't entirely wrong... Going out into the field and using our abilities... Well, with Aoi Hono..... Each fight... I guess you could say it had a weird...... Thrill to it..
Ren: You felt thrilled? No way...
Katsuki: I guess when Aoi Hono was on the path to alter my mind, it felt more thrilling to fight..
Mine: So if you and Aoi Hono were to go in the field and fight a tough opponent.. What then?
Ren: That's a good question, though when we fought.. You seemed all serious.. Not exactly in a high sense of thrill...
"I guess with tougher fights like that, things tend to be a little different, no? You might wanna be a little more serious and cautious.." Kairi said.
"So what would you say about your fight with Esdeath?" Najenda asked.
Kairi sweatdropped, "Well...... Maybe it generally just depends then. Since with Esdeath... it was a moment I've been waiting for for so long.."
Ren: For some people, I think it's just a big high.... Like, when you fight... When you're fighting a battle like it's your last.. Something about that adrenaline takes over, makes you really appreciate a fight.
Katsuki: Maybe that's it.. Perhaps with Aoi Hono, it feels like a response... Like a rush is taking over, even though I'm fighting for my life.. Something about it is just thrilling...
Mine: You're not going to get danger happy on us are you?
Katsuki: Of course not. It's all just thoughts..
last edited 11 months ago
Najenda chuckled, "I mean considering our peaceful goals for The Capital, I'd really hope it all just thoughts."
"Well, whether we feel a sense a thrill through fighting or not.." Kairi started to say, "What I wanted to say about our past missions was... I kind of want to start doing them again. And yes I know they probably wouldn't be the same, we still want to keep everything as peaceful as possible. But, that's not to say that there's still problems out there that we have to handle, you know?"
Chelsea, who was so distracted by eating and finishing up her stew, brought herself back into the conversation. "But, you're gonna be Empress at some point... Are sure you'd be able to do that?"
Kairi looked to the side, "Well, I don't think there's anything wrong with it... But, maybe thats because I'm the one who wants to do it...."
Tatsumi: If I may add to the conversation... Don't you think it'd be better to help Katsu out here in the Empire... I mean, I understand the idea behind what you're saying.... However, the last thing you need is to take a wrong chance one time...
Ren: Uuuhhh....
Tatsumi: I know she's strong, quite strong.. But I mean, you never know...
Ren: .... Honestly, I'd hare to bring it up... But, that judgment call of going to Isla a bit back.. That wasn't exactly a number one move... Had it not been for Katsu sending me and Leone..... Honestly, who knows where we'd right now?
"Well, you're not exactly wrong.. You can probably even consider the Noah situation I had with Katsu.... The Isla situation was different though, I was the one who blindly went to her because I didn't want you guys to worry about me. But either way, Noah and Isla were both people in my life when my family was still around. I was pretty naive, but at this point I've learned from them!" Kairi rubbed the side of her arm, "But, at the same time I can understand where you're coming from... I don't mind staying here and helping out Katsu in the Empire, I just.. don't want to feel like I'm stuck here all the time I guess."
Katsuki: ......... I..... I didn't want you to feel that way.... Sorry.... Kairi... If you do decide to go.... Just please make sure you're not going alone...
Tatsumi: Katsu...
Katsuki: Thank you Tatsumi, but.... I never brought anyone here for them to feel stuck... I still want you to live your lives, but make sure you're taking care of yourselves.. After all, you're not pregnant yet..
Ren: [As time goes on.... Slowly, I can see father in him...]
Mine: Kairi going alone was never an option.. But, the safe return of Kairi is like another mission in itself.. Failing to bring her back home, we may as well not come back at all..
"I'm happy to hear that I at least have all of your protection, but.." Kairi stood in front of Katsuki, gently holding his hands in hers. "I think I worded it a little poorly, I never meant it as you're making me feel stuck here.. I just still like the idea of being able to go out there and move around a bit.. I understand that when I become Empress, I'll have to be a little more cautious, but.. I just still want that chance at what we had before." She gently smiled, "But that's not to say you're making me feel restricted here, Katsu. You could never make me feel like that, I'm just expressing what I'd like.. If you'd truly feel like it's safer for me to stay here then I'll gladly do that for you, I'd just have to get accustomed to it. But, otherwise I would always make sure I come back extra safe for you.."
Katsuki: I've got a lot to think about... The future, not to mention our future... *He said as he hugged her, bringing her closer* Since you aren't pregnant yet, I can rest easier while you're outside..
Ren: Seriously, it's hard to believe that she isn't already your wife.. Honestly, it reminds me of our parents when they were talking about you... Though, Even when mom was pregnant with you... She was always more concerned for those around her.
"Guess you guys just had a family full of big hearts and it really shows through the both of you.." Najenda told them.
Kairi returned the hug and comfortably rested her head on Katsuki's chest, "You know.. with all of these mentions of our marriage, makes me curious on when it's actually going to happen.. Hmm, Katsu?" Kairi asked, not actually expecting an answer.
Either way, Najenda still chipped in, "If he were to actually tell you when, wouldn't that ruin all the suspense and surprise for you?"
Kairi giggled, "Maybee.. But, with all the talk you could equally convince me that it wouldn't happen." She joked.
Katsuki: Really? *He said going along with the joke* And break your heart? Never in the infinite space... You need not worry of the when though.. All you need to know, is that it shall be.
Ren: Still, Najenda's right... Honestly, I see more of our parents in you than I could see in me.. Frankly, I'm amazed..
Katsuki: Aw, Ren....
Ren: I mean it.... Seriously...
Katsuki: Well, hopefully I can be a good parent and do right by our child..
Ren: I'm sure you will Katsu....
"Please, I already know he will.." Kairi then rested her chin on Katsuki's chest, looking up at him. "You already were such a caring parent even when you were drunk, which is already a pretty odd thing to say. So, I can only imagine it for once they're actually here..."
Najenda had her hand on Ren's back, "And Ren, I'm sure you have just as big of a heart too.. Everyone just shows their care differently."
Katsuki: Right..... When I was drunk I'd already thought about our daughter....
Ren: Hm, not to mention Kairi was already your wife.... It's impressive really... Especially because it's kind of rare that people show that way of being drunk...
Mine: Still, the fact that Katsu was seeing to the future.. Even when he's drunk he's driven.. Though, that may be unlike some..
Najenda nodded, "Yeah, it's very unlikely to see something like that... Sure there are many who can be affectionate while drunk, but not really in the sense that Katsu was.. Really just goes to show you how much he cares."
Kairi let go from the hug, "Mhmm and it makes my heart happy that he does.. But, anyways! It's nice to think into the future, but we should probably go back to worrying about the now." Kairi said, starting to go around and taking all of the empty bowls of stews. She went to go wash them up and put them away, "We've been hanging out in this kitchen for awhile now that we gotta make sure that everything's not falling apart out there. Not to mention, I should probably check up on Isla..."
Katsuki: Yeah... I might as well come with you....
Ren: We can hold the fort at the throne for a bit... Besides, I'm sure they've been getting comfortable and making themselves at home.. Maybe they finally acknowledged how they feel for each other..
Katsuki: For them, that isn't necessarily my business. But, if they do.. Hey, all the more power to them..
Ren: [Yeah, he still hasn't forgiven Isla. Not like I'd blame him either.]
"If anything maybe it could benefit us. Satoru could probably get through to her a little easier, but that's if they even acknowledged anything.." Kairi said. She then finished tidying everything up, "Alright, we can start going now. We'll catch up with you guys a little later!"
Najenda and Chelsea said their byes as Kairi left with Katsuki to check up on Isla.
"Hey Katsu.. I have a question." Kairi started. "We want Isla to make tools of peace, right? What do you think we could have her make if we want to go in that direction?"
Katsuki: Hmm.... Well, when I thought of that concept... I'd thought we could make tools that could help everyday life... Maybe things that could help people's shops.... Like something that can help seamstresses... Maybe even something to upgrade to the taverns... Ways to get businesses to really moving forward and selling.
"Oooh, we could really improve the Capital from there. If we could get something to help shops, maybe we could even have something to help the hospitals? You know.... Considering Murasame's can instantly kill someone... Do you think it could be possible to make something that does the complete opposite? Instantly cleansing one's body..." Kairi thought about it a little more, "I doubt she could get it to be that powerful, but... Imagine? That's something we'd probably have to be cautious about."
Katsuki: Ah, of course! Though to make something being Murasame's opposite... We're gonna have to change the properties that originate from the danger beasts then... Though, I'm sure with Isla and Satoru putting their minds together, I'm sure they've got some ideas to do just that...
"Seems like we really do have something good building up for the Capital, huh? I wonder how far we can go with this.." As they finally made it to the quarters of Isla and Satoru, Kairi put her ear against the door. To her surprise, she didn't really hear anything. She slowly creaked the door open, noticing that it was still pretty dark in their room despite it being morning now. Kairi grew a little tense until she noticed Satoru still sleeping in bed and Isla sitting by a desk, writing down some notes. "...Isla?" Kairi spoke, trying to get her attention. "Satoru's still asleep?"
Isla's head rose up, her attention switching to Kairi and Katsuki. She quickly placed her finger over her mouth, "Shhh!" She then kept her voice low, "He's not really much of a morning person..."
"Right..." Kairi took small steps into the room, walking over to the desk. "I'd hope you're not scheming any trouble in here.. Considering you've already caused us enough," Kairi said, also starting to keep her voice low.
Isla rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah... We made a deal and it at least helps me do what I want. The very least I can do is actually go along with it this time." She then smirked, "But I'm honored. Didn't expect the Emperor and soon-to-be Empress to be checking up on me this morning."
Katsuki: [Well... This is kind of interesting...] *He then began talking in a low tone to prevent himself from waking Satoru* Yeah? Well we wouldn't be of our names if we didn't come check on those staying inside of our walls... Though... By the by... We wanted to pick your brains on something... *He then sweatdropped, looking at Satoru* Well, maybe brain since the other is still asleep.
Kairi nodded, "Mhmm. Maybe give you a couple of ideas of potential tools you can make."
With Isla's pen in her hand, she pointed to a piece of a paper that she had taped to the wall. It was an entire list of ideas that she already had so far for the tools. "As long as it not on that list, you're more than free to throw some ideas at me if you want."
Kairi looked closer to the list, "Woah, you have this much already? Your mind has already been racing all over the place.."
Isla leaned back into her chair, "When you have me hooked on something, it's hard to get me off it... Some I already had a few plans on how to go about it, but I still need to do more research. Whichh it why I wanted to come here!"
Kairi then stopped looking over the list, "Well, most of Katsu's and I's idea were just something that could maybe help businesses, like taverns and seamstresses.. Maybe even hopsitals too? Sort of like something that works the opposite of Murasame."
Isla thought about it, "Opposite of Murasame? If I can figure out how it was put together and the exact origins of it, then maybe it could be possible... If you wanna talk about seamstresses, looking at Cross Tail could be a good start to that. That is, if you guys are willing to trust me with examining these Imperial Arms."
Katsuki: *He closed his eyes alongside a sigh, then looking at Isla* Call me crazy, but I don't exactly want to trust you.. However, research of some things require looking into other things as a catalyst.... We could talk to Lubb, and see if we could let you borrow Cross Tail. [Unfortunately, I don't think there's too many other avenues we could take in order to make this happen.]
"If it makes you feel any better, I have yet to encounter an Imperial Arm that I'm even compatible with..." Isla told him. "So I won't try anything to ruin your precious peace because it's not like I can... at least not on my own."
Kairi glared at her, "Isla...."
Isla put her hands up in defense, "That's just in theory! Look, all I'm asking for is access to the library and permission to examine Imperial Arms... Anddd maybe a workshop so I can actually get to tinkering."
Kairi sighed, "At this rate we may just have to consider investing on an actual research facility for you as a part of the Empire itself. Although for a decision like that.... some trust building is gonna have to happen."
Katsuki: ......... *He sighed* There's a small workshop... It's just something to get you started.. It should be enough for the time being... Once you've truly began to earn our trust, then we'll give you a bigger research facility... For now... *He handed her a key* You get access to the level 1 library.. As our trust is earned, you'll gain higher levels... I'd rather you not have fun with the highest of privileges just yet.
(Weee can probably time skip after this bit if you wanna, but to where? I got no clue loll.)
Isla rolled her eyes as she took the key from his hand, "I guess I'll take what I can get, as long as it can get me started. Better than just sitting here and writing for so long."
Kairi crossed her arms, "You gotta remember that it was you who caused this to yourself. Also.. writing for so long? You've only been here for one night, did you not sleep?"
Isla shrugged, "I mean I did but... Don't question how I work!"
(Yesh, no lie.. I'm trying to think of where we could even time skip to. Perhaps to once Isla gets cross tail examined and they can start giving to the seamstresses.)
Katsuki: While you're under me, I'll have to make sure you're taking care of yourself.. So I can't have you not getting sleep... And yes, for someone who wanted to execute you.. That doesn't mean I'm not hospitable..
(Alrighty, I can work with that! Since I feel like it'd be a pretty decent feat, I'll time skip to her being really close to being done with it and have her finish like moments later. I'm ngl I have no idea what direction I'm going in with Isla, but I'm trying to make it work. ^^;)
Isla sighed, "I get it. Maybe I have to start asking Satoru for some tips because clearly he knows how to get a good night's rest." She said as Satoru just snored in the background.
Kairi chuckled, "Maybe you should... But besides that I'll just leave you to your work.. If there's anything else you need just let us know and we'll..... consider it."
Isla nodded, "All noted.."

time skip!
Within the next few weeks, Isla spent 99% of her time trying to progress with the new tool she was told to make. In the early beginnings of it all, she spent most of her time in the library and also examining Cross Tail, trying to get as much information as she could. Throughout it she would send Satoru out, with supervision, to get any outside data or materials she needed. But once she felt she had all the information she could use, she practically just lived inside of the damn workshop, going through a bunch of prototypes and tests.
On this current afternoon, Kairi just stood outside of the door of the workshop, eating an apple. The door was completely closed shut and it was EXTREMELY clear that Isla did not want a single soul walking inside, ever. "I hoped maybe we all could've gotten closer these past weeks, but..." Kairi sweatdropped, "man does she really like spending her time in there...." She said, just talking to herself.
*After taking care of his emperor business, Katsuki made his way to Kairi standing outside of the workshop*
Katsuki: You know, I can appreciate her being hard at work.. But, I never would've thought that she'd work like a shut in... When was the last time she's ever came up for air?
Kairi sighed, "Great question.... I have absolutely no idea. Would've been nice if she came out to take breaks every once in awhile..."
A minute later, the door finally opened. Kairi hoped that it was finally Isla coming out for at least a few seconds but... as it always been these past few weeks, it was Satoru that walked out. "Oh, Satoru! Isla sending you out again?" Kairi asked.
"Kairi.. Emperor Katsuki..." Satoru bowed before then scratching the back of his head, "Well she sent me out for some water, but... She also wants to send me out on another hunt. She's apparently missing one of the crucial parts she needs for the tool. Wants me to go after some spider danger beast? I won't lie, I don't really remember its name..."
Katsuki: A spider danger beast..... *He then tried to think about it* Ugh.... I wouldn't doubt it has something to do with the silk it produces...... Though, if it's a danger beast... It's something far beyond that... *He then looked at Kairi* Well.... I suppose this would be your time to get back in the field huh...
"Wait..." Kairi looked to Katsuki, You really think so? Are you sure you're actually comfortable with it, Katsu?" Kairi asked him.
"Heard it's a high class danger beast, so I really wouldn't mind any extra hands I can get..." Satoru added.
10 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: You said you wanted to get back into the field.. Besides, I'll send Ren with you... I'd come out myself, but what's an Empire without it's Emperor present.. Like I said, since you aren't pregnant yet.. I'll be able to rest a bit better knowing that you can fight at your best...
10 months ago LillyBlack said…
"It would practically be a dream for me if you could tag along with me, but obviously I know you have your duty to stick around. But I still appreciate this, Katsu.." Kairi said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "And like I told you, I'm going to make sure I come back extra safe for you! And if there's truly something wrong, I won't try hiding it from you like I did when Kurai was spreading."
Katsuki: I'll be looking forward to your safe return... *He then looked at Satoru* I know it isn't much, but I'll be looking forward to your safe return as well. Kairi and Ren are amongst the finest of the New Empire's warriors. .
*As he was saying that, footsteps would be coming closer and so emerged Ren*
Ren: Ah, there you are.. Should've figured you'd be checking here..
Katsuki: Ren... Perfect timing.. I have a mission for you.. You're going with Kairi and Satoru..
Ren: Yeah?
Katsuki: There's a spider danger beast, apparently high-class. I'd go myself but..
Ren: Say no more little brother... *He said ruffling Katsuki's hair* So, a mission with my future sister in law... Nothing says bonding more like a mission such as this.
"Heyy, am I included in this 'bonding'?" Satoru asked.
Kairi giggled, "Well, if I'm being honest I do have a little more trust in you than I do for Isla.. But, only because I know you care about the decisions Isla makes."
Satoru just slightly blushed, but he quickly looked away and crossed his arms. "Yeah, yeah... But it's still just a little trust, right? We still have to better that so I can make sure she can keep her opportunity here.."
Kairi smirked, "See? You care..."
Satoru just gripped his crossed arms more as he had no counter to that. "....... Maybe we should make our way to the danger beast right? To save some time, I can explain a little more about what Isla wants out of this on our way there..."
Ren: Hm... Very well... Then we better get going? Though, where exactly are we gonna start? What area is this spider in?
Katsuki: Well, spiders like to inhabit caves... Think there's something in that?
Ren: Possibly.... Well... *He then looked at Satoru* Well, you and Isla are the researchers.. We'll follow your lead, then Kairi and I will do the hunting..
"Hey, I can help out too you know. Originally I was just gonna go on my own..." Satoru scratched the back of his head, "Isla is mostly the brains of the entire thing and just relays all the info to me..." He sweatdropped, "I'm the one who usually goes out and does all the outside dirty work for her. But.... yeah! Anyways, we'll be heading North for Mt. Ashlis. Most of those danger beasts have been spotted taking habitat there. Probably holed in a caves like the Emperor said."
Ren: You in a combat situation? I don't know why I never imagined that.. But, as long as you can handle yourself in a fight.. It makes me very curious, just to see what you've got.
Katsuki: Either way, as long as all three of you are guaranteed to return safely.... That's all that matters. The Empire awaits you... *He said doing a two finger salute as he headed back to the throne room*
Ren: That's my brother.. Anyway, Mt. Ashlis... Lead the way Satoru.
Satoru nodded. "Just follow me, most of our travel will be through air anyways." He began to lead them outside the Empire where the group was greeted with an Air Manta. It was already set up outside for their travels to Mt. Ashlis. "I already got permission from Najenda awhile ago, but we'll be using an Air Manta to get over there. Too far to go on foot and too dangerous to go by carriage... Any closer we get to Mt. Ashlis and it's going to be filled with traps."
Kairi tilted her head, "Traps, really? Are there others trying to keep people out of the mountain?"
Satoru shook his head, "It's not other people putting them down but rather the spiders themselves. You know, actually being out of that workshop for once, my thoughts are actually coming together now.... I remember their name. These danger beasts are called Zonatoth. They set up these traps themselves with their silk. Apart from their main web, they have traps set up all around Mt. Ashlis to capture more prey. They're incredibly strategic with their placement, to be honest some people would even see it as an art.."
Kairi shook just from thinking about it, "I'm already not that big of a fan of spiders, so it's a little creepy to think about it. They probably have that entire mountain all to themselves... But, guess that's why Isla choose these of all things for her tool..."
Ren: Spiders that are strategic about capturing their prey.. Alright, well.. Considering this is their stomping grounds, we'll have to figure something out.... Well, spiders don't usually like to be burned... But, I get the feeling we aren't dealing with your typical everyday spider types...
When they were all ready, they sat on top of the Air Manta as it started to take them to Mt. Ashlis.
"For sure.. They'd probably just play around your fire." Satoru told him. "Not to mention... If you burned those things to a crisp, I think Isla might just go after us next. But! To try to keep this mission quick and easy, I have thought of a few things... With my Imperial Arm, I can easily scout out the perimeter and their caves as well."
"Oh right, because you can practically going invisible right?" Kairi asked.
Satoru nodded, "Mhm.. At the very least I can give us the upper hand that way. From there, I can give Kairi their exact locations and she could probably get them trapped in place with her shadows... If we don't encounter any problems then Ren can go in and take care of the rest.." He scratched his head, "Although, that's hoping you can control your fire into more of a slash... Again, we don't want you just burn them entirely alive."
last edited 10 months ago
Ren: So, I can't use my flamethrower..... But.... I do have that alternate solution.. *He said as he showed his claws while his hand to his wrist turned to scales* Don't worry, I've got ways to work my flames... Hell, I could imbue Kairi's sword with a temporary flame.. Don't worry, it won't burn it to a crisp.. But, hot blades tend to enter most skin quite easier.
"Oooh you know what, I love that idea...." Kairi stood up on the Air Manta and took out her katana from its sheathe, staring down at the blade. She was already imagining it wrapped around in flames, "Even working with Katsu, I guess something like that never really crossed my mind... To be honest, it kinda sounds fun."
Satoru chuckled, "Alrightt, don't get so ahead of yourself now Kairi. Don't let that fun get to you.. But....." Satoru took out his two daggers, "If you can do it for hers... Think you could count me in too?"
Kairi turned, looking at his daggers, "Ooh! We could practically all land a triple blow on these things and there's no way they can make it alive out of that.."
Ren: Imbuing both your blades in flame and then we attack it all out... Like I said, the flame will be controlled so it won't burn it to a crisp.. It's the perfect plan... *He then looked at them with a grin* Guess I made your little excursion just a bit more easier.
last edited 10 months ago
"A lot easier!" Satoru exclaimed.
The Air Manta soon brought them down to a forest that was just by Mt. Ashlis. Satoru jumped off the Air Manta and gently pet the its head. "This is the farthest it'll be taking us... We'll be going by foot from here, but we'll have to be careful."
Kairi followed and jumped off the Air Manta as well. "Gotcha." She hopped up onto a high tree, looking at Mt. Ashlis in the distance. The mountain turned up to entirely exceed Kairi's expectations as the peak almost pierced the sky. "Woah, I never expected it to be so tall! Do a bunch of Zonatoths really live up there?" Kairi asked.
Satoru nodded, "Mhm, on all levels of the mountain you'll find the Zonatoths taking habitat in there. It's a whole lot of them, but of course we'll be focusing more on the lower tier."
Kairi took in what Satoru said but still kept her eyes on the mountain, trying to see if she could spot a Zonatoth from her distance. There was one mother Zonatoth crawling across the mountain, almost with a sense of elegance. Wrapped around it's body is what seemed to be its very own silk in ornate designs. But, there also seemed to be baby Zonatoth's following along behind it. "Seems like we'll have to be cautious of the little tiny ones too.." Kairi told them. "But I gotta say, they do look kinda cool... Everything seems so intricate."