Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2065 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 2051-2065 of 2065

21 days ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Hm, I'm sure I wouldn't... I'm sure most of the capital would be... Pretty upset that their Emperor slept on the job... Honestly, I'd definitely never hear the end of it.. I'd have to reaallllyyy make it up to them.. But, you have no need to worry... There will be no sleeping on the throne...

Ren: For your entertainment huh? Oh well... Still, I have to admit.. You're quite the temptress... Here I was thinking we'd just finish the job... We were close together, my imagination began to run wild... Well, you know the rest of the story.. So, should we get those now before we head to Katsu?
20 days ago LillyBlack said…
"Good, good. In a case like that, we might have to think about reverting your throne back to the other one." Kairi said, still teasing him on it. "How are you generally feeling about the state of the Empire so far anyways? I know we've been making pretty good progress and we even have the meeting coming up... but, I know sometimes that can mean some concerned thoughts too.. so, I wanna check up on you."

"If you'd like to. It would be nice to get it over with now, that way we don't really have to worry about it later." Najenda smirked, "And, at least at a time like this, you won't have to worry about me tempting you.~"
20 days ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: The current state of the Empire has been making great strides... The Capital has become a better place... More people are being saved, people aren't out on the streets left to starve.... As for the upcoming meeting... I want to have faith that the meeting will go smoothly.. We don't know how much things could have changed since Ren last seen him...

Ren: Right... *He then headed to Najenda's room, beginning to get the rest of her stuff* [The way last night went... Here I'd thought we'd just get everything in one night.... But, I can't pretend like I didn't want to... Even before that, the thought was coming across my mind when we talked at the party... She's just so beautiful...]
19 days ago LillyBlack said…
"I'm sure things on that end will up alright, especially considering everything that Ren already told us. Considering he's the first to reach out to us, I'm sure it wouldn't mean anything negative." Kairi smiled to help comfort him, "Besides, we'll take precautions... I know you wouldn't want things to go south, but in the cases that it does, we'll know how to get out of it."

Najenda followed along with Ren and at the very least helped with gathering any loose things they may have missed before. "It's good that we're finishing this up now, but we also might want to be a little quick about it. I mean, I'm sure you wouldn't want to run into someone while having arms full of my underwear either.." She said, chuckling. "Technically, that's where I could help with carrying that over, but... that's also the source of my entertainment.."
18 days ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Right.. Not to mention, if things were to have changed drastically at another point, we'd likely have gotten word of it. Still... I'll believe in Ren... The state of their Empire has changed hands.. In changing hands, the citizens and land have as well... [She has such a comforting smile.. That I cannot deny....]

Ren: *He sweatdropped looking at her* [You know I can't tell if this is borderline sadism..... But, getting caught with her underwear in my hand is gonna be very awkward.... I'll have to make this quick.] Alright then, I'll entertain then... *He then went to her underwear drawer, took a deep breath* Got this... *He gathered her underwear in his hands, checking outside to make sure it was safe to move. He would move quickly but quietly, heading back to his own room* [Entertainment huh?]
13 days ago LillyBlack said…
"Mhm! I truthfully believe it'll all go well. If anything, I think I'd be more concerned of the other Kingdoms if anything... They're more of a blur..." Kairi said. "But.. In the same sense Emperor Jura reached out to us, maybe we could do some more research on other Kingdoms and reach out to some of them ourselves? Maintaining peace within our Empire is simple enough, but we should try to forge more bonds beyond Alezod to ensure our Empire's safety from outside danger.."

With other miscellaneous items in her arms, Najenda followed behind Ren and was just quietly chuckling to herself on their way back to the room. Luckily for Ren, they didn't really come across anyone on the way back, but Najenda was still just getting joy out of this.
12 days ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: That's a good idea.. Though, thinking about that... We'll have to make sure we don't put ourselves into outside affairs... The last thing we need is to be fighting someone else's war... In further bonding with the outside, we also need to consider the possibility of souring a bond somewhere else.. While we bond with Jura and Alezod, there could be someone from some other kingdom that just won't forgive them.. We could talk all day about how they changed and all that, but they'd be stubborn enough to not let go of a grudge from another Emperor...

Ren: *As they made it back to Najenda's room, he just looked at her* You know, I'm just glad no one saw us... Or should I say, saw me.... The fact that you call this entertainment... *He then sighed, then smiling* Whatever... I'll figure something out.. Find a way to pay you back..
10 days ago LillyBlack said…
"Yeah, you're right... Either way, the goal wouldn't necessarily be to become allies with everyone. While that sounds perfect, we don't live in a perfect world... Just being friendly could be a reason someone tries to target us." Kairi explained. "But, that's why we'll do research beforehand! And see which Kingdom would be fitting to reach out to..." And based on the beliefs our Kingdom now stands on, they'll have to know that we're not there to fight other wars.."

"Oh, pay me back? I want to say good luck with finding that out, but I'm also a little curious what your payback would be..." Najenda said with a chuckle while she was putting her things away. "Maybe it's a good thing for me too that no one saw you.. Wouldn't want to full that feeling even more."
9 days ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: It won't be easy.... But, since Jura is the son of the last Emperor, granted before his own demise... He's likely got a bit more of a lay of the land.. If Jura's with us, he could assist us as well... One day, we could hold a summit... Gather the lands Emperors and Empresses... We all sit down, understand where we all stand.

Ren: Hm... *He finished putting away her underwear in the drawer* Trust me, when it comes to you... I don't believe I need luck....*He then moved behind her, kissing her on her cheek* I may or may not already have an idea or two.
5 days ago LillyBlack said…
"Hmm, I'm honeslty very curious to know how a summit like that would end up like.." Kairi said, leaning back into her throne. "I think it'd be interesting. Let's just see how long it takes to get us to thst point one day..."

Oh your mind is moving quick then, huh? I'll have to start being a little more cautious walking around you now," Najenda said with a grin.
4 days ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Yeah, for now.. We focus on here and Alezod in the coming days.. *One of the armored guards entered the room with one of the citizens. Specifically, a woman that Katsuki helped before* Ms. Reia...
*As she got closer, she'd then bow down before him and Kairi*
Reia: I came here, because I couldn't thank you enough.. Back then, you saved me... And now you've saved more than that..
Katsuki: ..... On your feet....
*Reia then looked up, standing up before them*
Reia: My lord...
Katsuki: I didn't become Emperor for people to bow... That isn't my purpose... Only to right the wrongs of a previous rule..
Reia: Right.... But, you've been able to help with the education as well... Seeing to it that the children are in schools, abolishing their labor...
Katsuki: I want them to grow to have better opportunities than we were allowed... Most of it is either self taught, or had to be taught by a family member.. But giving them a chance through an education system is more optimal...

Ren: Oh. I wouldn't put it like that... Just.... Keep an open mind the next time we're intimate... *He said, massaging her shoulders a small bit* You'll understand then.. For now, we should go see Katsu.... Hope I didn't miss anything...
2 days ago LillyBlack said…
"Ok.. You got this, Kairi. This is the first person we've spoken to as both Emperor and Empress. I have no reason to be nervous... Truly, I just have to speak from my heart." Kairi thought.
"It's a much better, and a balanced way to make sure all the children are getting the education that they always deserved.. Not to mention, I know Emperor Katsuki here strived to lift many of the financial burdens on families... Our children having the opportunity in education conveys a lot more than what's on the surface." Kairi then smiled to Reia, "As upcoming Empress, I can promise you this is only the beginning. We want to make all of your lives much better.."

"Mm.. Well, we won't know until we're there, huh? Regardless, I'm sure they can easily fill us in, no worries." Najenda said, leaving their Quarters with Ren to start heading towards the Throne Room.
1 day ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: [Hm, not bad at all..]
Reia: *She let out a sigh of joy, looking at them* I'm glad.... We no longer need to feel burdened... Seeing what you've done so far, I know those aren't just empty promises. You've proved it right before our eyes.. It's a reality that we'd never thought possible.
Katsuki: A good thing about revolution... It wasn't easy to get here, to be able to do this... [At least, it wasn't to an extent...] But, seeing the citizens live with smiles on their faces.. It's the best thing I could as for... Well, one of the best things. *He'd say referring to Kairi being the best person he could ask for*
Reia: Oh? *She looked between him and Kairi* I know you were a good fighter and Emperor, but I'd add husband to the list too huh?
Katsuki: [I guess with Kairi here that wouldn't have been that hard to catch..]

*Ren and Najenda headed to the throne room, seeing Reia with them*
Ren: Oh... We're not interrupting are we? *He looked at Kairi in her throne* [Seems like she's pretty accustomed to her seat already.]
12 hours ago LillyBlack said…
"Najenda, Ren! No, don't worry you're not interrupting anything." Kairi called out, gesturing her hand so they can come in.
Najenda walked over so she could stand beside the thrones and thought to herself, "I can already tell that changing up those thrones was a good idea.. First official use of the Lattice Lock and it doesn't seem like it went too bad."
While Najenda and Ren came in, Kairi switched her focus back to Reia, "But yes.. He really is just as good of a husband as he is anything else. Truthfully, I don't know what I'd do without him.."
7 hours ago TheAdventGhost said…
Ren: [Honestly, with them getting engaged the other night... I'm glad that it'd actually closer to being official..
Katsuki: Aw... I appreciate the kind words in that regard... Of course, I'm going to do my best by all those around me. Whether they're inside the Empire or out, they shall be treated as equals.
Reia: Please, now is already proof enough of that.. We've known what it was like to be treated as inferior beings... Now, we finally have an Empire that will treat its people as equals to them.
Katsuki: I guess too, because unlike some rulers... We can say we've been where the people are... Most Empires are gotten and run by the rich and higher class.. We couldn't take the state the capital was in.... That's why we knew we had to fight, when we knew others couldn't...
Reia: And if you weren't fighting, I don't know if I'd be standing here today.. That's why... Whatever you need from the town, you have our full support.
Katsuki: Hehe, thanks..... But, ensuring that you can live your lives and seek higher horizons... I think that's all the Empire could ask for..
Reia: Of course, but... Even so, just know we've got your back in this as well....
Ren: [To think in the time he's done this.... It's impressive...]