Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2065 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1901-1950 of 2065

4 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Yeah? Maybe someday I can just convince the world to just stay stable for the rest of eternity.. *He slightly joked* But, I'm happy with the results. Just looking at them... It's like a strange reunion of sorts... Even if they've always been near each other... It's like this is the first time they've ever really been close.. You know what I mean?

Ren: He very much is.... One kingdom issue and relationship at a time.. Someone tried their best to keep their balance for a bit... *He wrapped his arm around her, keeping her close and balanced* Guess you really have had enough to drink huh?
last edited 4 months ago
4 months ago LillyBlack said…
Kairi nodded, "Yeah I know what you mean... Isla's such a workaholic sometimes, I guess it sort of created a small barrier between them. But, now it's their chance to finally break it... I know Satoru made her a promise a long time ago that he'd always be there to protect her.." She giggled, "It sounds a little bit like someone I know when I got to know them more."

Almost like it was on cue, Najenda hiccuped as Ren asked. "....And if I did? I've only been drinking from the one glass you're holding..... and maybe a few others......"

"Isla.. This feels like the first time we've gotten to speak like this in awhile." Satoru pointed out to her.
Isla tilted her head, genuinely seeming confused. "Does it? I feel like we always talk to each other like this before we sleep..."
Satoru sweatdropped, "Definitely not. I've tried, but you always just fall asleep at your desk..."
She slightly blushed, feeling a little embarrassment. "Oh... I guess, maybe I should give myself a little break from time to time... I'm so used to my routine, I never realized how little time we actually spent together...."
Satoru didn't expect this kind of response from her, but it still made him incredibly happy to hear. He gave her a small smile to reassure her, "Don't worry, Isla... You like what you do and I've always enjoyed hearing you go on rants about what you're working on.. Sure, we don't spend time like this often, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the moments I already have with you. But, that's also why I want to cherish this time with you right me.."
Isla felt her cheeks getting hotter and hid her blushing face against his chest. "...Maybe you should just shush and keep dancing.."
Katsuki: This someone you know must be a pretty great person huh? *He said, then caressing her chin* Of course, I know this pretty awesome girl I made such a promise to...

Ren: Hmm.... *He poked her cheek* Sounds like a few too many..... *He continued listening on Isla and Satoru* You know.... It's crazy...... Being together for so long, yet being so separate from each other. A feeling like that can't be easy. How can it be? It's like... You're so close, yet so far... Then you're so far, yet so close...
"Oh, do you?" Kairi asked with a smirk as he caressed her chin. "If you ask me, that must be an extremely lucky girl to have someone like you protecting them all the time.. I might be a little jealous.."

"They honestly may be the first I've seen in a situation like that...." Najenda said. Since she didn't really have the focus to pick up on any of their conversation, she was mostly using Ren as her ears. "Isla's just incredibly absorbed in what she does.... Hmm and I understand it's her passion, but I hope Satoru will be able to show her how to separate that from the other small things she can enjoy in her life....."

Satoru followed what Isla said for a moment and just held her close as they continued dancing. He wanted the moment to just settle in and take in the moment of relaxation between them. "I didn't actually expect I'd make it this far with her tonight.... Could.. this actually be the right time to tell her how I've felt all this time..?" He glanced down at her and Isla's cheeks were still turned pink, even if a few moments passed since then. "At this point it's like she's more nervous than I am.... I've never really seen her like this before.."
Katsuki: Jealous? Nah, because after all... That awesome girl happens to be the girl of my very dreams.. And she's standing right in front of me...

Ren: There's always such thing as a work-life balance... All they need to do is find it.. Once they find that balance, I'm sure they could make things work.. Honestly, even if a confession doesn't happen tonight.... This is the perfect first step for them... Honestly, he could learn a thing or two about smooth talking from Katsu... With how much he charms her, I wouldn't be surprised if he helped Satoru with the confession as well..
"Oh my, is she?" Kairi giggled and her hands moved from being around his neck to cupping his face, gently kissing his lips. "Guess it slipped my mind..~ That I am that extremely lucky girl.."

"Honestly, with how long Isla has been holding onto her feelings for him without even realizing, he probably doesn't he need smooth talking......" Najenda said. "Unless he wants to fluster her even more... It'd be kinda funny if Katsu tried to teach him though, hic..... Katsu's Smooth Talking 101, heh....."

"I could wait awhile longer.. But if I do, who knows how long until we get a special moment like this again.. Besides, remember what he just told you? If we're rarely apart from each other... then there has to be a reason for it." Satoru thought, finally making his decision.
Hw then broke the silence, "Isla?"
"Hm? I thought I told you to shush..." She said, her head still leaning on his chest.
He smirked, "Did you? I suddenly don't remember...."
Isla rolled her eyes. "....What were you going to say?"
"Well, I wanna tell you something..." Satoru took his chance and brought his hand to her chin, liftinf up her head so she looked at him. "Something that I've been wanting to tell you for awhile now.."
Isla's cheeks were basically reaching new limits with how often he's been making her blush now. She nodded her head as her simple way to tell him to continue.
Satoru took a deep breath. This was finally his moment and he didn't want to ruin it in any way. "Isla... From the day I made you that promise in our village, to every other day we spent after that, I realized truly how much you mean to me.... Your light and your passion filled a void in my heart that I never even knew existed and there's nothing that I want to do more than protect it. And maybe it's dumb? That my dream is to watch your dreams to be made... But, I don't care if it is. You mean the world to me, Isla...After all of these years I've spent with you, I..... I love you, Isla.."
Isla eyes widened as she stared at him, she opened her mouth but she couldn't even think of words to say. Her mind and heart were mixed with a million emotions. She knew what she felt, but at the time she still had so much trouble handling it. Her head buried into his chest again from embarrassment and she gently punched his chest, "You... You dumb idiot, Satoru....."
Satoru easily read it as Isla struggling to express her emotions, so he responded with a smile. Whether she says it now or later, he's still glad that he got it off his chest. "Sorry Isla, if overwhelmed you.... If you'd want, we could stop and you can take a bre-"
Isla shook her head rapidly against his chest, cutting him off. "No.. I want stay like this with you.... Please..."
He just chuckled as he then continued to dance with her in silence. "Ren, Kairi, Katsu... Thank you..."
3 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Mm.... *He kissed her on the lips back, pulling back* Them how's that for a romantic reminder? I'll make sure it never slips your mind.

Ren: *His eyes widened as he heard Satoru* He did it.... He actually did it... Maybe he doesn't need the Smooth Talk 101.... Sounds to me like he's done it well for himself... She didn't quite say I love you too yet.... But, considering how close she's staying to him.... I think it's safe to say that it speaks for itself..
3 months ago LillyBlack said…
"Mm.." Kairi softly nodded her head, "Keep doing that and I don't think it'll ever leave my mind again... My everything always there to protect me.."

"Did he actually.. hic!?" Najenda exclaimed, clearing still having poor concentration. "That definitely speaks volumes on her behalf.... She might struggle to say it, but I think she's been aware of her own feelings for awhile now..." She then glanced over at Kairi and Katsuki, "..The other two are already enveloped in their own little worlds over there, I doubt they'll even notice what just happened until later... But, I'm proud of Satoru.. I'm proud of the both of them."
Katsuki: *He nodded* No matter what.. Come hell or high water... I'll be there..... Whatever it takes, I've got you...

Ren: Whenever they're together, they're always in that world of theirs.... Looking at them.... It's almost like time stops around them. Of course, the world matters to them... But it's like...they're in a place to themselves... I guess now more than ever, since they're engaged. Isla and Satoru... I still remember Kairi and I tried our best to talk him up to this moment....
"And I'd always do the same for you.. I really do love you so much, Katsu..." Kairi then softly giggled, "At some point I feel like I'm going to start running out of ways to tell you how much I appreciate and love you."

"And I'm sure he still had that in mind as he told her.... Maybe Katsu was just his... little extra push for this very moment. He just needed a reminder.." Najenda said. "Going to have to start making a list of how many people Katsu's been helping through relationships.... Tatsumi, Satoru.. And now that I think about it... he even helped you to have a night out with me, didn't he...?"
Katsuki: Then all you need to do is continue to show me..... And I'll continue to show you.. That way we don't need to say it continuously. Not to mention, actions have always spoken louder than words.

Ren: Heh, he sure did.. If I didn't know better, I'd say he'd make a good matchmaker if he wasn't a Emperor. But, let me say... That night out with you was the best thing in my life.
"Heh, maybe that's why the kiss is such a good reminder for me?" With her arms still wrapped around him, her left hand played with the strands of his hair. "But, I enjoy the sound of that.. Keeps me from sounding like a broken record to you.. and still lets me love you endlessly.."

"Was it?" Najenda tried readjusting herself so that she's still leaning on Ren for balance, but she can still look at him. "Honestly, I feel the same way with you.. The connection I've felt with you, I don't think I've really with anyone else..."
Katsuki: There you go. *He said, looking at her with a grin* That way you'll never run out of ways.. Like this... *He then kissed her lips, doing so for a slight bit more time. However, he didn't do so passionately, co sidering where they were*

Ren: You know... You have been the leader of Night Raid for quite a bit of time.. Of course, you have your jokes.. But, you deserve an actual time to unwind... Maybe that's why they saw us as bring good together. We both needed that time to unwind.
Kairi closed her eyes and continued on the kiss, just wanting the sweet moment to last for as long as it could. Her hand started to move from his hair to his cheek, gently caressing it.
Chelsea caught quick glimpse of Katsuki and Kairi and thought it would be the right choice to get on the move. She danced her way onto the floor and smoothly danced right between Katsuki and Kairi to interrupt their little session.
Kairi's eyes clearly saddened a little bit as they got disconnected and then immediately stared at Chelsea. "Chelsea!"
Chelsea only smirked, "I overheard from Najenda that someone might have to keep some eyes on you two..."
Kairi raised an eyebrow at her, "How did you even hear that?? Not to mention, I said it would be unnecessary.."
Chelsea shrugged, "What can I say? I think I have some pretty sharp ears... And maybe it is unnecessary.. But, I can't take my chances with you two now, can I?"

"We definitely needed that time....." Najenda said. She started to move over to one of the tables so they could still watch over everyone, but also sit and relax together. "Especially you.... Having to stay on the Empire's side for so long to help protect Katsu... I could only imagine." She grinned, "I'm glad I could be the one to you could finally lay back with Ren.."
Katsuki: .... *He narrowed his eyes, looking at Chelsea* I think we're fine... Besides, it's not like we'd leave in the middle of the party... Besides, unlike the other night, Kairi and I haven't been drinking. If anything.. You should make sure the other lovely couple is alright... After all, Najenda's had a good amount to drink.

Ren: Thank you... *He wrapped his arm around hee, keeping her close to him* For all of it... The funny jokes... Us having been on two dates now.. *He kissed her cheek* I really do love you Najenda..
"Hmmm...." Chelsea took a glance at the other couple sitting together at the table and then looked back to Kairi and Katsuki. "Maybe you have a little bit of a point.."
Kairi crossed her arms, "He very much has a point.. I had to take the drink away from her!"
Chelsea put up her finger to get Kairi to stop there, "Buuut! They're just peacefully close together over there.. I don't have any reason to bother em'."
"And Katsu and I were just peacefully.. kissing. Nothing more, nothing less!" Kairi said, holding onto Katsu's hands.
Chelsea just chuckled and started taking steps away from them, "Okkk, I'll take your wordd.. I do just like poking fun at all of you.... But, I'll have my eye on ya.~"

"You don't have to thank me for any of that, it's all for the same reasons you asked me out on those dates.... Maybe we can thank fate for bringing us together..." Instead of on the cheek, Najenda gave him a gentle peck on the lips. "Because I really love you too, Ren.."
Katsuki: *He sighed* What are we gonna do with her? Damn it... I guess we can continue that kiss later.... But uh... Maybe take a break from the.... Physical aspect of it...I mean unless the kiss made you want to... Then, I'll help you out........ *He then looked to the side* Sorry.....

Ren: *He gave a slightly surprised reaction as she kissed his lips, then grinned* How lucky can I get? Because I don't think I can get much luckier. You're right, I'll be forever thanking fate for bringing us together at all.
Kairi softly giggled, "You don't have to apologize." She loosely wrapped her around him again and took a quick glance back to check on where's Chelsea. "I don't think she's being super serious about it... Either way, seems like someone is having a little trouble deciding.. Which one is it? Do you want to take a break orr... Do you still want to help me out..?~"

Najenda chuckled, "Perhaps it's even the red string of fate..? Truly Ren, I don't think there's anyone else that would've been a better pair for me... You know, ever since the day we slept in the carriage together, I've thought about how.. I wouldn't really mind if we shared Quarters together..."
Katsuki: Oh..... *He didn't think Kairi's would entertain the idea, looking at her with slight surprise* Well, if that's the case... Then I will.. I wouldn't want to get you there and just leave you there.. So.. I'll be happy to help you out... [Guess the kiss got her that way after all, especially if she's asking..]

Ren: Hm... Yeah, we both woke up with a hangover and Katsu already had the cure prepared for us... But us sharing a quarters together. It'll be way more comfortable than a carriage. [The carriage almost seemed circumstantial at the time.. But being in the same bed together....] *As he said that his heartbeat slowly began to elevate* [No... I can't think like that... She's drunk... It's just... Us sharing a bed together... Besides, I'm sure she isn't even thinking like that.]
"We could sneak off into another room.. You know, just for a couple minutes.... But... Mm.." Kairi blushed and looked to the side, "The more I think about it, it kind of makes me feel a little embarrassed if it's just me who feels like this.... Are you sure you'd want to?"

"Well, it'd definitely be more comfortable than the carriage since for one hic.. It's an actual bed..." Najenda said, chuckling again. "For two, it's being in an actual bed with you.. Cuddling and laying with each other... Sounds like ultimate comfort to me. And..... whatever other circumstances it leads us to..... it'll lead us to it...."
last edited 3 months ago
Katsuki: *He gave a sigh of contentment, then looking at her with a smirk* No backing down now.... That kiss of ours got you in heat...... So, I'll have to take responsibility.... The next question... *He then moved close to her ear and whispered* Where would we be able to sneak off to?

Ren: R-Right... *He said, his heart rate continuing to increase* [Alright Ren, calm down... Najenda isn't blackout drunk.. But she's enough to the point of being quite a flirt.. And a beautiful one at that... We lay next to each other and cuddle... Which means she may feel on my body....] *He shook his head* [Get yourself together, you just have to make sure you do this right.] Who knows what it could lead to... But, I'm happy regardless of where it leads...
"Mm.." Even though Kairi was willing to back down, the whispers in her ear easily brought her back and got her heart rate to jump. She kept close to him and kept her voice low, close to a whisper as she spoke. "Well, let's see..... Bathrooms and storerooms are our easiest option.. But, since everyone's here for the celebration.. that means most rooms are unoccupied...... Which room do you think would be the most... interesting..?~"

"Hmm, are you?" Najenda's head was rested on Ren's shoulder, but there was a slight smirk on her face. "I'd say I'd be pretty happy too, wherever it leads to..... You say who knows but, something tells me you hic have some possibilities in mind....." Her hand moved gently over his chest, "Your body feels a little warm, Ren....."
Katsuki: *He continued to whisper to her* Interesting huh? You've got n idea with the storeroom.... Clear a table and we just go at it... *He said looking at her with a grin as his finger slid down her arm to transition into holding her hand*

Ren: Am I? M-Maybe it's just a side effect of Kagutsuchi... I mean, it's mainly fire based and all that... So maybe I'm just always warm thanks to that. *He said to her, though it was incredibly obvious that it was a lie* Yeah, that's gotta be it.. But, maybe I do have some possibilities in mind...
The scenario repeatedly played in Kairi's head and a tingle went down her body as his fingered glided along her arm. "Oh, the effect you have on me, Katsu... Storeroom it is.~" She glanced around them, mostly to make sure they were clear from Chelsea. Then, still holding onto his hand, she quickly snuck them out of the Dining Hall and poked her head into one of the closest storerooms she could fine. "This one seems to be empty...." Kairi turned around and slowly started pulling Katsuki into the storeroom with his tie, "Are you ready..?"

"I don't know, Ren....." Najenda's hand moved up a little higher, mostly just gliding her hand along the collar of his shirt. "You know isn't the first time I've been so close to you and you're normally not this warm.... Are you sure it's Kagutsuchi..?" Even if her mind isn't leveled, she easily saw through his lie and wanted to see how much it'd take for him to admit it. She moved her head closer to his ear and brought her voice to a slight whisper, "It's the possibilities, isn't it..? You're thinking pretty far into it, aren't you..."
Katsuki: Always.. *He said, closing the door behind them quietly. He then began to kiss on her neck, guiding her body to a nearby table which he cleared off fast. He then started nibbling on her neck as he began to feel on her body and lift her on to the table* I'll always keep myself ready for you.

Ren: ..... Maybe I am thinking far into it... Maybe it isn't Kagutsuchi making my body warm.. Maybe I'm thinking of how close you and I will be in bed together.... [Is this almost like Katsu... Is this what he felt towards Kairi?] I just, want to make sure if that's the case.... That we do this right, you know?
"Good..." Kairi's breath grew heavier with the nibbles on her neck. The straps of the dress she wore for the celebration were slipping from her shoulders and her hands worked quickly as she started unbuttoning his shirt to feel on his chest. "Mm, just know.. we can't be in here for too long or they'll start getting suspicious out there...."

"Mhmm.." Najenda rested her head back on his shoulder, but her hand was still against his chest. "Well, I think it would go alright... I mean, if there was anyone I wanted to have the best experience with, why wouldn't it be you, Ren..?" The alcohol was definitely helping her with her confidence through this and she brought her hand to his chin so she could make eye contact with him. "The one person that I have so much love for... The one person who I make so nervous just from the simple thought of it.."
Katsuki: I getcha... Which means I'll have to skip more of the usual foreplay... *He then looked at her with a smirk* But thats fine... *After he said that, he laid her back slowly on the table. His hand went up her dress, feeling her body from inside of it* If we're gonna make this fast, then we don't quite have time to fully strip... *He said as he then pulled down her panties* Alright.. *He then undid his pants, making them fall to the ground, his erect member showing. His hand felt on her chest, as he also applied a condom as well* [Just never know when you need one. Now's no different.] *He then inserted his member into her entrance* We can't waste any time... *He said as he began thrusting, playing out the scenario officially*

Ren: I guess I'm a bit more nervous.... I didn't quite expect it, at least not today.. I mean, I'm willing.. Don't get me wrong there.. [I know the drink is helping her even get this far... Being drunk amplifies whatever feelings you have.. Violent, sad.... Loving.... Then the thought of waking up next to her in bed...] *As he got to that thought, his heart rate was going up again* [I just need to maintain.... You got this Ren.] You're right though... The one I want to be close to like this.. I want to be with you.... And that regard is no exception... *He said, holding her other hand* [How can she be this pretty?]
With her body only increasingly craving for him since their moment in the Dining Hall, Kairi moaned and her back arched as he inserted himself inside. "It's like... Ever since you proposed, I feel like I've been on a new high for you...." One hand attempted to grab onto the top edge of the table, while the other lifted her dress to give Katsuki as much of a view as she could. "W- We have to make every second count.. I don't think I can ever get enough of how good you feel, Katsu.."

"See? I'm glad that puts us on the same page then.. But, I don't blame you for feeling nervous... and I'd be lying if I said I didn't find it at least a little cute..." Najenda said, giving him another peck on the lips. "Does that make it official then, that we'll be sharing quarters together now? I wouldn't mind bringing in all my things into yours...."
Katsuki: Oh believe me.... I know I'll never get enough of you. Plus, that new high... I could feel it from the second we kissed. Ever since you said yes.. I can definitely agree to that feeling.. *He had one hand holding the outside of her thigh as he continued thrusting inside of her, his other hand on the table close to her face. As he was close, he began kissing her again, this time his tongue was seeking access*

Ren: Oh... If you're alright with that, then yeah.. You could bring your stuff to my quarters.... I'll even be happy to help you move your stuff... Heh.... It's funny.... I almost sound like a boy in town helping you move into a new place..
"Mmh.." As Katsuki leaned down closer to her, Kairi loosely wrapped her arms around him and she was quick to grant his tongue access, their tongues now dancing with each other as they kissed. "Faster.." She tried to whisper between their kisses, her moans coming through at times too. She just let herself fall into all of the pleasure, enjoying and cherishing every single second they had in the storeroom.

Najenda chuckled softly, "I wouldn't mind the assistance.. I don't think I have that much stuff, but if all the moving is happening tonight then I'd definitely need your help.... I've been leaning on you for almost the whole time now..."
Katsuki: *After he heard Kairi, he did just as she said, speeding up his thrusts as their tongues danced with rach other* [Every second.... Don't you worry, we'll make every single second of this count.]

Ren: Whether we do it tonight or tomorrow... I got you... It's not that much stuff, so I could help you tonight... That way, all you gotta worry about is being comfortable beside me...
"K- Katsu..!" After his thrusts became faster, it became harder for Kairi to keep up with their kiss, her moans becoming more frequent and slightly louder. Her arms started to wrap around him tighter as she felt herself building up closer to her climax, "I feel it... I'm coming closer, Katsu...."

Najenda smiled, "I think I like the sound of that.. Not to mention, it helps to get it out of the way. Although, you'll probably be taking care of the whole thing for me rather than just helping me... If I try moving one thing on my own, I don't hic know how well that would go...."
Katsuki: So am I.. *He said as the more he'd thrust, the more he began to feel his climax building* Kairi. *As he called her name, his climax came, his member pulsing inside of her, and releasing into the protective barrier*

Ren: That's why I've got your back.. You won't have to worry about lifting a thing.. Then again, I've also imagined it like moving for the first time.... Though I guess, in that scenario... I thought of something a bit different.. We moved in, but you're pregnant at the time... So, I'd be letting you relax, while I take care of most of it.. *His face went red after he said it* Although, I must be thinking way too far ahead..
Kairi felt her climax come simultaneously to Katsuki's, her arms wrapping around his tighter as she let out her last moan. "Katsu..." She whispered his name as she leaned her head back against the table to try to recollect herself quickly. "I don't think there's one little thing that I don't love about you...."

"Oh? Maybe you're thinking a little far, but it's still precious... It's incredibly sweet of you.." Najenda gently placed her hand on his red cheek, "But, at the same time I never actually expected you to imagine all of that... It may be too soon to talk about it, but would that be something you'd like..?"
Katsuki: Same to you... It's impossible name to anything I'd dislike.. As for my likes... That's the easiest to name.... Starting with your beautiful hair, on your beautiful face... *He then thought about it* I could honestly go on... But now wouldn't be a good time for that... How about we save that for later?

Ren: Oh...... Well, I wouldn't mind that kind of future.... After all, I did want to give Katsu's kid a cousin..... I mean, if we're gonna be talking about laying next to each other and all that...... We might as well think about it.... Or at least think about it eventually... And most importantly, because I love you Najenda... *He said, touching her hand that was on his cheek*
Kairi giggled softly, "We should before your words start getting me all nervous.." She sat up from the table and pushed down her dress, starting to put her panties back on too. "It's like I feel like I'm falling in love with you all over again."

A blush slowly developed on Najenda's face as she looked at him, "I.. I love you too, Ren... I guess I just never really pictured myself being able to grow a family with someone. Dreams like those felt like they were completely past me before.. But now that I'm with you... everything's different."
Katsuki:*As Kairi did, he also got himself together, pulling his underwear and pants up as well as buttoning his shirt back. Then making quick work of the condom they had and disposing it* Yeah? *He gave her a quick peck on the lips* I can never stop falling for you... Nor do I ever want to stop... I'll be head over heels for the rest of my life, and I don't think I could ask for anything better.

Ren: In the past, any of that just seemed like a distant dream.. Almost like it was outside the realm of possibility... Honestly, with the way things were.... At first, I thought I'd be dead before I could even grow my own family... It was impossible back then.... But now.... I can finally see that possibility... And I can share in that possibility with you. That dream.... It isn't so distant anymore..
last edited 3 months ago
"Neither can I because there is nothing better in this world other than you, Katsu.." Kairi then quickly turned her head and blushed, "Now stop talking or you're going to make me think twice about caring about how long we're gone from that Dining Hall.." She got off the table, "We should probably get going now."

Najenda nodded, "Mhm, ... But, of course, that dream will still have to wait at least a little longer... You know, to give us that time to settle together. I'm sure when the time comes, we'll know..."
Katsuki: Later then..... *He then opened the door to the storeroom slowly, looking out on both sides* Alright we're clear... We'll go in and slip back into the dining hall... Ready whenever you are....

Ren: I've got nothing but time.. *He said as he held onto her hand once more* Even if it waits, as long as I know it's still within reach.. I'm alright with waiting.
Najenda smiled, "Alright, that's good to hear then.. because so I am..."

Kairi gave Katsuki a nod when he confirmed they were clear. "Alright, I'm ready.." She took a hold of Katsuki's hand and snuck their way back into the Dining Hall. Trying to stay clear from anyone's attention, she slipped past everyone and went to go sit at Ren's and Najenda's table.
Najenda lifted her head from Ren's shoulder, "Oh! You guys are hic back. You two finished dancing?"
Kairi sweatdropped, honestly both surprised and not surprised that Najenda never noticed that they left. "Yeah, uh.. My feet just got a little tired so we decided to stop for a little bit."
Najenda, for obvious reasons, easily fell for the lie. "You two looked like you were in a completely different world, I'm surprised you ever actually noticed the pain.."
Kairi responded with a slight grin, "Technically I could say the same about you two, couldn't I? I'm surprised you noticed me come by..."
Ren: Mm.... [I heard them sneak off a while ago... But, I'll let them have their moment... Since it did allow me and Najenda to talk.]
Katsuki: You sound skeptical brother....
Ren: Nah... Besides, I'm having a good time with my lady over here.
Katsuki: You and me both... So anything new? How long until I'm called Uncle Katsu. *He said to Ren, teasing them*
Ren: Heh, you'll be waiting a while Katsu, that you can trust me on.
Katsuki: Yeah?
Ren: But, I'm sure you two are closer to that point...
Katsuki: Maybe we are, maybe we aren't... Isn't life just filled with the best mysteries ro ever exist...
"Why are you being so mysterious about it?" Kairi asked, giggling. "If I'm being honest, I think once I become more comfortable with being Empress, I would be a lot more open to it.. Of course, if Katsu feels ready at that point too."
"Whenever it does happen, we already that child is going to be showered with all the love and attention they need..." Najenda said. "If there's something I've noticed about Ren and Katsu, they already have big hearts for these kids, even if they aren't here yet.... Considering Ren was just imagining it just a moment ago.. and Katsu that first night he came back from Vin's...."
Katsuki: Was he? My my....
Ren: I imagined my future with her.. Imagined I'd help her out if she was pregnant... Honestly, it brings me back to when mom was carrying you..
Katsuki: Really?
Ren: Honestly, women have it rough carrying... But, that's why having a caring husband helps it to work out.. Even so, mom was a tough lady. She rarely ever admitted anything was wrong, even though the mood swings were incredibly visible. Even when she cried or got mad, she'd still say she was alright... But through all of that... She always told me, the best days of her life were the days we were born. I want to spread that same love as a father, or maybe as a future uncle.... Especially in this new era...
Katsuki: Ren...
Ren: The same should go for everyone in the capital... People can raise their children in a better world... No more being raised in a war torn capital..
Katsuki: Listen to you, if I didn't know better I'd say you were just as much Emperor material as me.
Kairi chuckled lightly, "You two do have pretty similar mindsets, so I will say that I do see it... But, Ren's right. That's the kind of environment that we want to build for everyone in the Capital.. A nice safe place so they never have to experience any of the struggles they had to go through in the past. Decisions will always be made with their benefit in mind rather than purely our own. We'll give them all the support and care they need, just like with any addition to our big happy Empire family....." She looked down for a moment, gently placing her hand over her stomach, "I'll be honest, the idea does get a little scary at times.. But... I still can't wait for when the day comes. We'll do everything we can for them.."
Katsuki: Honestly, from what Ren's said.. The scariest thing will likely be dealing with the mood swings... But, knowing that now... It does assure me a bit. Because I'm not sure what I would've thought when it happened..
Ren: Just understand that it's nothing personal... I will also say, you'll definitely be ready to jump to the 9th month... It won't be easy, but I'm sure you'll both get through it... Honestly, I can see Katsu almost being more excited than Kairi...
Katsuki: Well, I never exactly got the chance to be an older brother..... Being able to hold the child in my arms, not to mention it being our child.... That baby's going to melt my heart on a daily freaking basis....
Ren: Yeah, till it keeps you up on a nightly basis...
Katsuki: It'll be worth it to make the kid smile... *He was almost in his own world* Papa's little baby...
Ren: Uh oh, I'm starting to think he's getting baby fever... We may have broken him...
last edited 3 months ago
"Broken him? Nahh, this seems about normal for Katsu if you ask me.." Kairi said with a little giggle.
Najenda grinned, "What was those words he said to you when we took over the Empire?" She asked, just wanting to tease em'.
"Hmm, something along the lines of me carrying his hier..~" Kairi said, also going along with Najenda's teasing. She then gave Katsuki a gentle kiss on the cheek, "But honestly, I can also see Katsu being a little more excited than me.. It's practically been on his mind since! And it's one of the most precious things about him.. I never really thought about it until Katsu expressed his interest to me and now there's nothing that I'd want more other than our little baby..."
Ren: Very adorable.... Honestly, if I wasn't with Najenda, I'd live vicariously by you two..
Katsuki: Still, I'll have to be patient.. After all, we've got a wedding to get right.
Ren: You know you take me back... Back when you were drunk, you thought you'd set a bad example for your daughter.. I know that was you envisioning your future.... There's something about really seeing it sober that makes it even better.
Katsuki: I mean, it's what I've wanted.... Kairi to be my wife and for us to have a child... Speaking back to that day..... I know it was so on the spot to ask you..
Ren: Well, there's nothing wrong with telling your feelings.. You've known for a long time that it had to be her.. So, you came out and said it.
Katsuki: You promised you'd come out of your fight with Esdeath ok... Ay first you asked me not interfere in the fight, no matter what... Honestly, hearing that did shake me up a bit..
"Right... I don't blame you for feeling like that. I don't think I ever got the chance to actually apologize for putting that on you... We had just won your rightful place on your throne and then I suddenly asked you to not protect me if it came to it.." Kairi looked down and gently placed her hand over the flame necklace, "And you said the Akamine Clan didn't have to end with me.. Thinking back to it now, I really am sorry I put that on you like that. But, also I'm a little curious... You agreed to my conditions, but.. would you have actually followed it? As in, would you have interfered anyways?"
2 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: If things were to have taken a turn, then yes... I would have...
Ren: But, don't get it wrong.. He had his confidence, that you could do it.. But, there's that small part of you that just never knows.
Katsuki: The thing is about these fights, there's never a 100% chance we walk out of them. That small percentage that we don't... Those odds scare me.. Because even knowing there's a slight chance I could lose you... If Esdeath's trump card had worked, and you were hurt... Maybe worse.... Who knows, I probably wouldn't even be here...
Ren: ..... You mean Aoi Hono....
Katsuki: At that point I probably would've just let it take over me... What world would I have even been fighting for? My one and everything is snatched from me... Set the world ablaze until something or someone comes along to just put me out of my damned misery...
Ren: Katsu.....
2 months ago LillyBlack said…
"Katsu.." Kairi frowned and snuggled herself into a hug, hugging him from the side. "I'll admit that it really wasn't the best request... At the time, all that was going through my mind was avenging all of my family.. but I never really thought through what that would've felt for you. And if the roles were switched around, I definitely wouldn't have listened to you either. I would have never wanted that for you and if anything, it would've just broken my heart even more...." She gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek, "I promise I'll never ask for something like from you ever again, ok?"