Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2065 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1851-1900 of 2065

4 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: For you and me both.. Yet it makes me wonder... The other kingdoms... What kind of rulers exist in those kingdoms? Benevolent or malevolent? Thankfully there have been no declarations of war since my time so far... But, I am curious to meet them.. Actually, I've heard the kingdom of Alezod has been quite the peaceful kingdom.. *Just then a guard entered the throne room, saluting*
Guard: M'lord...
Katsuki: Oh? This isn't usual...
Guard: Actually I have a message to give.. *He said as Katsuki took a scroll from him* The seal...It would appear to come from..
Katsuki: Speak of the devil.... Alezod... Word is spreading of the peace in the Capital's Empire.. Seems Emperor Jura wants to meet.. Next week... Good, that gives us time for here.. Then we get to meet another Emperor...
4 months ago LillyBlack said…
"We'll have to make sure to advise Ren and Najenda whenever they come back.. But, that's great! Just as you were talking about meeting another Emperor." Kairi said, feeling happy for him. "And seems like from your knowledge, it's going to be a nice start too... Maybe he'd even be able to give us some insight on his experience with other kingdoms too?"
Katsuki: Perhaps... Though Alezod is the only other kingdom I know so far that's been all about peace... While the other kingdoms.... *He shook his head* I'll have to keep my head up... [Still there's part of me hoping that this isn't a trap of some kind.. Knowing these monarch types, they may try to start a war over nothing... I'll have to keep my guard up as well.] Still, an Emperor to Emperor conversation.. Nonetheless it should be interesting..
"Mhm! Honestly, I'd say try not to worry too much about it... While we don't know what to expect, we should still go in with our best intentions in mind if we really want to try to keep peace. Besides, we have a pretty powerful Emperor and a great team on our side!" Kairi told him, trying to ease any worries in his head. "If worse comes to worst, we'll know how to handle it the best we can..."
Katsuki: *He nodded* Right... *He then grinned, holding her hand* You really know how to reassure a guy.. It's just a bit worrying... I know they're willing to follow me into a fight... But I don't want to take a chance in taking them into war.. We can handle the situation the best we can..... But If I lose them... *He put his hand on his chest* I don't know if I'll come back from that....
"I understand, Katsu..." Kairi frowned and hugged him, holding him close to her chest. "But, that's why we'll do everything to avoid any of that.. We just have to play it smart... to keep each other, our team, and the entirety of our people safe... But we just have to stay strong, ok love?" She gently let him go from the hug, "Besides, everyone's still here for a reason... We all still want to fight by your side, no matter what that takes.. And I'm sure you feel the same way too."
Katsuki: You're right... I just need to focus on the now, we've got a celebration coming up. Alongside that we have a wedding and an allied meeting with an Emperor.. Overthinking the future would just create more problems in the present. *He laughed* ... I'm sure Leone would drink me under the table given the chance. Even so, I wouldn't want to challenge her on that..
"Please, I don't think anyone would want to challenge her like that. I wonder how long it'll be until she just ends up blacking out all together.." Kairi responded, giggling. "Speaking of our wedding... How are we going to decide when's the wedding date?"
Katsuki: Hmm..... Well, in choosing the wedding date... We should pick a day that's special... Personally if I'd come up with a wedding date... What if we did it on your birthday? After all, your life is special to me.. What do you think about that?
"My birthday?" Kairi grinned, "Well, I could easily just suggest the same thing for you, can't I? You're just as special to me as I am to you, so we could sit here and keep going back and forth with each other... I'd make it easier and avoid all that, but I don't knoww.. You've already done so many special things for me for our engagement..."
Katsuki: And I'll be more than happy to keep doing them.. I want our wedding to be even more special.. That's why I'd figured it may could've been on your birthday.. I mean, if you want to avoid the back and forth... Well... What about the day you and I first met? Weddings usually take place a year after engagement.. At least, that's what I can remember from someone else a while back.
"That is true.... And the day we first met is roughly a year from now..... Alright, I like that! Not to mention, it kinda mimics how our engagement was like our first mission together..." She looked down to his hand, gently taking it in hers. "So, it makes it just as special." She said with a sweet smile.
Katsuki: Alright! It's settled then! The day we first met, that'll be our wedding day!
*After that, Ren then entered with cases of different beverages*
Ren: Yo!
Katsuki: How much did Vin give you?
Ren: Heh, "Enough for you to have the party of a lifetime."
Katsuki: That's Vin for you...
Ren: So, I miss anything?
Katsuki: Just getting the finer details of our wedding together.... Oh, and we'll be meeting with another Emperor soon.
Ren: Wait for real? Word's spread about you and now they want to see you. This should be an interesting meeting.
last edited 4 months ago
"Interesting definitely would be the best way to describe it. Katsu says it's from the Kingdom of Alezod, another peaceful Kingdom. But even with that, we should be careful.. Especially if the meeting is taking place outside of our Empire..." Kairi then realized something, "Actually Ren... You were around the previous Emperor for a while before we met you... Did you ever get the chance to meet any of the Emperors?"
Ren: Actually, I'd been to Alezod before... And that kingdom was anything but peaceful in the past..
Katsuki: Wait, what?
Ren: In the past, the Emperor that was there... He couldn't give two shits about the people that lived there.. As long as he had power and money.. It mattered not how anyone else lived.
Katsuki: The letter came from Emperor Jura, is he this Emperor you're describing?
Ren: Wait... Run that by me again? You said Jura right?
Katsuki: Uh, yeah..
Ren: Holy hell, I didn't think the kid had it in him.
Katsuki: What do you mean?
Ren: Long story short, let's say I may or may not have played a small role.
Katsuki: I don't believe you.
Ren: Hear me out, I remember talking with the kid back then. He was the son of the previous Emperor... He was someone who really wanted to change the world. He saw everything wrong with his father's rule. So, I remember telling him... The only way you can make a change, you have to take matters into your own hands. He had to have staged the coup.
Katsuki: I'm sorry, so you mean to tell you influenced a coup in a whole other Kingdom?
Ren: You're saying that like you took the throne through diplomacy.
Katsuki: It's just.... I didn't realize how widespread you'd been..
Ren: I guess I underestimated the kid all this time.. Perhaps Alezod truly is peaceful now...
"Ren indirectly changed the fate in one Kingdom and actively changed it in another...... Somehow that both suprises me and doesn't at the same time.." Kairi said, chuckling. "You've even met my mother before which was already insane to think about it... But, I guess it seems like Katsu doesn't have to worry as much for the meeting now! You sure you aren't forgetting about some third Kingdom you got involved with though?" She joked with a grin.
Ren: *He laughed, catching the joke* Who knows? But still, the kid had to deal with patricide to carve his own future.... It shouldn't come down to it, family should always keep family close.
Katsuki: Ren....
Ren: But..... Sometimes you have to think of the numbers game.... Life with a father, while the world suffers... Or you burn the one person in your life to make the world happy..
Katsuki: It's always a matter of sacrifice... But this will no longer be the age of sacrifices and bloodshed.
Ren: Hm... Good.. That's what it should be. I think you and Jura'll be good friends.. And who knows, he's probably found himself an Empress of his own as well.
last edited 4 months ago
"Oooh, possibly! It'd be really nice to meet her if that's the case." Kairi said. "To be honest, it hasn't even hit me yet that I'm going to be an Empress... Like.. I know it's happening, but I never imagined myself in this position."
Najenda happened to walk back in during their conversation, "Don't let that feeling get to you... Because regardless, we all know that you'll do just fine as our Empress."
Kairi turned her head to the entrance, "Oh, you're back!"
Najenda nodded, "Sent off both Chelsea and Isla to get in those orders... I overheard about that meeting with Emperor Jura though?"
Kairi smiled, "Mhmm! To be honest, getting that little bit of confirmation from Ren that Alezod could truly be peaceful now.. it's got me feeling more excited for it."
Katsuki: So, Alezod.... Just how bad was it back then? I'd like a comparison in mind to when we go there. Like the class system..
Ren: Heh, what class system? You either worked as a servant to the Emperor or you were a street rat fighting to survive.
Katsuki: I wouldn't doubt some of those "street rats" are likely part of Jura's Empire now...
Ren: Mhm... He's likely made it more of a civilization now.
Katsuki: So, there was only the Emperor with everything to gain. You may live a life within the Empire, but even then you were an Emperor's whipping boy.
Ren: That's the one.... He also prided himself on having quite a bit of women and drinks.
Katsuki: Gross....
Ren: Alezod will probably be closer to looking like a peaceful place, houses and buildings not looking like they're in shambles with no hopes of rebuilding unless you knew how to by yourself.
Katsuki: So, people were forced to keep their own businesses afloat, no help?
Ren: That's how he did it... If you could run the business and build it up, you could keep it.
Katsuki: But, everyone needs assistance every now and then..
Ren: Yeah, that's why you and Jura are the better Emperors. You think more of the people than you do yourselves.
"Katsu is probably one of the most selfless people I know.. That throne truly is his rightful place and all of our people genuinely look up to him." Kairi said, gently placing her hand on his shoulder. "After hearing about the last Emperor of Alezod, it makes me glad to hear that Jura found his way to end it all... Even if it meant that sacrifices had to be made. I truthfully don't understand how any Emperor could so proudly sit on their throne and just treat their own people so horribly. How do none of them ever feel any guilt...?"
Najenda responded, "It's what the hunger for power does to you... Seen it once too many times, even just beyond Emperors.."
Kairi let out a sigh of disgust thinking about it. "Little by little, maybe we'll be able to change things even beyond our own Empire... Who knows how many places there are now dealing with that sort of thing.. If things turn out well with Kingdom Alezod and with our progress on Civil Tools, maybe there'll be a chance of opportunity there.."
last edited 4 months ago
Ren: Heh, now that you say it... It does sound like quite the opportunity.. Not only will word spread of civil tools themselves, but it'll also be good for trade.. It'll allow us a chance at peaceful equivalent exchange.
Katsuki: I suppose.... Though, it isn't like we need money..
Ren: Maybe not money... But, if we do this right.. We may be able to know the further kingdoms. Jura grew up with a father for an emperor... So.. He'll know quite a bit more about other locales.. I'm sure pops was teaching him a few things in order to run the Empire just like he did.
Katsuki: So you're saying we could get information as a potential trade.
Ren: Well, he may well give that information for free.. I doubt he'd hold that kind of info hostage.. But, sometimes big information doesn't come cheap...
Katsuki: Jura's not an informant, but even so.. Everyone has their prices..
Ren: Right you are about that..
Katsuki: But, trading the Civil Tool may be the foundation we need to truly begin building trust amongst kingdoms.
last edited 4 months ago
Najenda agreed, "Mhm... Although, I'm not sure if this is something that'll be worthy to bring up during our first meeting with Emperor Jura. When's the meeting happening again?"
"Next week, I believe?" Kairi answered for her.
Najenda placed her hand on her chin in thought, "The Civil Tools might be something we'll have to sit on for just a little longer then. It still has to be revealed to our public, not to mention we still only have one..."
"Well, none of this will be immediate." Kairi explained. "It's just planning for the potential possibilities! Like I mentioned before, it's also dependent on if everything goes well with our meeting too. We'll still be able to give Isla the time she needs."
Katsuki: Right... We'll use this meeting to feel him out. *He then thought about it* As much as it pains me to say it too... We may need someone to perform recon while we're there.. Sure it's easy to trust what an Emperor will show you.. But there might be something he doesn't quite show.. Could be a detail that gets "missed" dare I say..
Ren: You might be right on that.... True, the kid may have taken the throne... But, the problem with family... "The apple doesn't fall far from tree" as they say.. Unlike our last Emperor, you weren't family.
Katsuki: Wait, so why vouch for him before?
Ren: Because I do want to believe the kid's doing the right thing.. Not to mention, every Empire has its secrets... It's just a matter of which secrets they're keeping.
Najenda immediately started to plan for it, just to ensure everything. "Alright, when the meeting comes closer I'll notify Akame and Chelsea on the situation... We'll keep those two on the look out during our meeting. Not to mention, those keen senses of yours might be helpful too Ren. Never know what you might pick up on."
"I'm not sure if this is wrong, but the meeting isn't happening within our own Empire either, right?" Kairi mentioned. "That's even more of a reason we'll have to stay cautious. While I'm just as hopeful for Emperor Jura, we can't take our chances."
Ren: The nose knows...
Katsuki: Has Jura picked up on your Imperial Arm at all?
Ren: No... Nothing of it was shown there.
Katsuki: Then if that's the case... You should be in the clear to investigate.. Can't have countermeasures for something you know nothing about.
Ren: Careful, your assassin is showing.
Katsuki: It's good to have as many mindsets as possible.. That way you can improvise on the fly.. Besides, Akame and Chelsea may not have anything to worry about.. I doubt he'd bring trouble that close..
Ren: Hm... If there's anything I've learned... Don't underestimate capabilities, sometimes they don't quite care how close they bring trouble.
"If he had it in him to overthrow his own father.. who knows what else could going through that mind of it." Kairi said.
Najenda nodded, "It's still safe to take the measures we're taking, whether it's Jura or not. This is also Katsu's first time exiting the Empire as our Emperor... Just because other Kingdom's aren't involved in this meeting in particular, doesn't mean they'll have no interest. Whether it'd be spies or any higher threat.. The protection is necessary."
Ren: Agreed. For all we know, the peace could be a front. But, I'll try my best to be optimistic about this.. After all, it's your first time seeing another Empire..
Katsuki: I would prefer it be a smooth meeting, but I'll keep myself prepared to fight if need be.
Ren:: Anyway.... How ARE the wedding plans going?
Katsuki: We're getting there... We just figured out the day we're having it. We thought at first each other's birthdays.. But it would be a back and forth between us saying "no, yours." So we came up with having it on the day we met.
Ren: A day that's significant to the both of you... Well, at least it'll be a double anniversary.. The day you met and the day you got married.
"And that's what makes it even more special!" Kairi said with a big smile.
Najenda chuckled, "We're gonna have to make sure they got above and beyond for that wedding of yours, but honestly... Considering how today is already going for tomorrow's celebration, I'm sure that would happen regardless."
Kairi hugged Katsuki from the side and kissed his cheek, "No matter how the wedding day ends up like, I'll be happy regardless since it'll be with my one and only.."
(We could probably do a time skip soon if you wanna?)
(Gotcha, I'll set it up.)
Ren: You two truly are precious... Seriously.
Katsuki: *He grinned* Mhm, and believe me... I wouldn't have that wedding any other way..
*The next day, the festivities began. Decorations placed all along the dining hall walls, different bottles of drinks were stored in ice buckets. A big lunch spread was served in the hall, many different lunch foods on the table*
Ren: ...... *He looked at the spread on the table* .... [Not bad..... They actually did good....]
All the tables with the delicious food spreads were lined along the ends of the Dining Hall, the centered being resereved for most of all of celebrating and dancing. Chelsea was having a blast just messing around with Mine. To no one's surprise, Leone was drinking her life away at one of the table's. Everyone's already lost count of how much she's gone through... Then Wave just stayed along with Kurome, trying to see if he could convince her to dance with her.
Kairi stood along the side with Isla, happily watching everyone enjoy themselves. "I'm surprised, you actually did pretty well with decorating the place..." She nudged Isla's arm. "See, I told you you'd have it in you."
Isla rolled her eyes, "Yes... Although, without the help of your group and Satoru, I don't know if I would've made it anywhere.."
Kairi turned her head at her and smirk, "Oh? Sounds like to me I should maybe rescind the reward..."
Isla's eyes widened and she spoke back with slight panic, "No, no, it doesn't mean I didn't work on it! I'm sure on my own I would've fine!"
Kairi just laughed at her response, "Oh the things you're so willing to do for your interests... Still surprises me, even though that's the very thing that almost got me captured by you..."
Isla crossed her arms, "Getting to know more of your team now is making me realize that it wouldn't have lasted long regardless..."
Kairi grinned, "And that's why it never happened!" She giggled and walked off, going over to Katsuki with a happy smile. "Hey, how've you been enjoying everything? I didn't expect them to set this up so well in such short notice."
Katsuki: Yeah, no kidding... Honestly I'm just glad everyone's well rested after the fact..
Ren: Even at his own party he's still concerned for all those around him.
Katsuki: But even so, it's great.
Lubbock: I feel like even great is selling it just a bit short..
Katsuki: I could say it's perfect really...
Ren: That's right, and nothing less! ..
*Tatsumi then came over to them*
Tatsumi: Katsu... Would I be able to talk to you?
Katsuki: *He pointed to himself, questioning what the intent was*
Tatsumi: There's no other Katsu... *He got Katsuki, taking him to another part of the room* Man to man, how did you know the timing to propose to Kairi?
Katsuki: The timing? Well, after being on enough dates... Truly seeing my future with her... I realized that I wanted to truly solidify my feelings...There's no cosmic way to do it... If your gut believes it's right and you two love each other, go for it. Figure out a place she loves or holds dear, and do it there.
Tatsumi: I see..... Got it.. Thanks a bunch Katsu..
Katsuki: Yeah, no problem..
Ren: *He'd heard what Tatsumi and Katsuki were talking about* Hmm... Relationship advice huh? I guess Katsu's really becoming an example...
"Heh, seems like it.. And sounds like Mine is gonna be the next lucky girl around here.." Kairi said. "Actually it makes wonder if Satoru has told anything to Isla since our mission.." She then shouted to Isla, "Hey Isla! When's your marriage?"
Isla heard her shout and turned to her with an extremely confused face, "Marriage? When was I ever in a relationship to begin with?"
"So, he never said anything, huh.." Kairi said, then staring at Satoru, trying to figure out what he's waiting for.
Satoru was startled by Kairi's stare and immediately turn away, scratching the back of his head.
Isla looked between thw two with her eyebrow raised, "What the hell are you two on about?"
Kairi shrugged with a grin, "I don't know, I was just asking a simple question.. Maybe ask Satoru?"
Satoru quickly shook his head, "No, no, I think we're fine! There's a time and place for everything, you know..."
Ren: [Seriously? He's had time to make a move and hasn't.. But, if I'm gonna do this..] He's right Kairi, there'll be a time and a place.. And I guess right now isn't that time or place... But.... Eventually. *He then continued to listen in on Katsuki and Tatsumi'a conversation*
Katsuki: A beautiful first kiss huh? Honestly, it's surprising... Did she call you an idiot somewhere in between it?
Tatsumi: If you mean her usual, then no.. It was an actual tender moment. But, I can tell she's still just a little bit jealous of Leone..
Katsuki: For real? *He them thought back* You know what? With the way she played "big sis" I can't say I'm surprised.. Hold on, I didn't think Mine could get jealous.. At first I'd thought it came down to a weird body inferiority... But, it turns out she really likes ya..
Tatsumi: There is... One more thing.... How do I know..... When I'm ready?
Katsuki: Hm? I told you about that already..
Tatsumi: Not that.... Going beyond that...
Katsuki: Hm? Wait a second, you can't mean....... I can't say it's a crazy question.... But, it's not something I can quite tell you... For that... You'll have to move at her pace.. That's something you both will have to be ready for.. You honestly won't know you're ready until the time comes... But I'm sure with the training you've done, she won't be able to keep her hands off of you.. *He said nudging Tatsumi's shoulder a bit* Anything else?
Tatsumi: No... Thanks again Katsu... And congratulations again.
Katsuki: Thanks... Make sure you're by her... Don't forget, Leone's been drinking something fierce..
Tatsumi: Right.. *He said, then making his way over to Mine*
Ren: He gives advice like a pro.... The world doesn't deserve the pure soul that is Katsu..
Kairi smiled, "And somehow I got lucky enough where that pure soul is someone who loves me so much. I find it really cute and funny how the one who gives such good advice is the same person who had trouble figuring out what it meant to have a 'thing' for me..~"
As they spoke, Najenda finally joined them with a drink in her hand after completing a couple of errands, "You guys talking about Katsu? I always forget that's how things slowly started to spark between you two.."
Kairi looked over to her, "Oh, welcome Najenda!"
Najenda had a small smile on her face, swirling her drink around in the glass, "Thank you.. I hope I didn't miss much, I was helping with some of the finalizations of the throne."
Ren: Not much at all... I was listening to Katsu talk to Tatsumi.. We realized how crazy it was that he gives relationship advice like a pro... Yet, for some reason he didn't quite understand the metaphor of having a thing for someone.. Talk about progression.. Then again, I can't be surprised.. With how much he's progressed in his own raw power, he's been developed quite a bit.. To not understanding a metaphor, to taking your hand in marriage. I know I've witnessed it a bit in the past, but Leone really hammers home the point of being the big sis of Night Raid.. At least, it's definitely enough to the point of making Mine jealous of her being around Tatsumi. *He then looked at Kairi* Though, thinking about it now.. I guess she's never made that kind of move on Katsu. It makes me wonder how jealous you'd get in that scenario.
"You know, that's a good question... I'm not even sure how jealous I would get. Before I shared my first kiss with Katsu in uh... clothing store.. even I was a little confused about my own feelings towards him. Before Katsu, I rarely had any interest in anyone.. He was practically my first in all of that..." Kairi then slowly started to blush, "That being said, I probably wouldn't have been aware of it, but I think I definitely would've been jealous... But I mean, how couldn't I be when he's the first person I've felt like this with! Mmh.... I wouldn't have wanted to lose him..... Even if I was just overthinking.."
Ren: I mean, he's yours after all. I wouldn't deny that you've got your right to jealousy... Besides, I'm sure Katsu would be just as jealous seeing another guy try to move on you.
Katsuki: You wanna hear about the guy that tried? *He said as he rejoined the conversation*
Ren: Katsu... Wait, there was a guy who tried?
Katsuki: Well... He didn't quite try to make a move on Kairi.. While we were at Vin's the night of our proposal.. "Come now Emperor, you shouldn't bring your lady to a tavern and not expect eyes on her." I was already kind of ticked by that point... Novalee tried to tell him he was being obnoxious... Then he tried to say "I can be whatever you want me to be.*
Ren: *His eyes widened as he heard that* There's no way he said that..
Katsuki: We were in a tavern... Drunk men will be drunk men... So I... "Possibly" sobered him up a bit. Sent him flying out of the door.
Ren: Well, you showed the people.. That you're en Emperor that can kick some ass. I'd be willing to bet any eyes that were looking, definitely shifted somewhere else after that.
Kairi grinned, "Oh I made sure they looked somewhere else.. I sat on Katsu's lap for the rest of the night there which probably made them even more uncomfortable."
Najenda chuckled, placing her hand on Kairi's head, "That scene of Katsu sending that guy out flying was probably already etched into their minds. So that alone honestly could've been enough.."
"Yeahh, yeahhh true.. But why not push them away even more?" Kairi playfully rolled her eyes, "Either way, it still gave me an easy excuse to comfortably be on his lap. Even though it almost uh.. led us in other directions..."
Katsuki: Yeah....
Ren: *He looked between the two* You two almost do it at the tavern? *He said with a smirk on his face*
Katsuki: No way... Firstly, doing that in an established location like that.. It doesn't feel right.
Ren: If it almost led in other directions, part of your mind wasn't on the same wavelength.
Katsuki: Whatever! Just know, that we didn't do it..
Ren: Alright, alright...At least you two have your decency... But, nonetheless.. It makes me glad to hear that your night together went off without a hitch... *He then sweatdropped* For the most part at least.
Kairi scratched the back of her head, "Yeahh... For the most part!"
"Uh huh....." Najenda smirked, "Considering you two are now within the confinements of the Empire now, we might need someone to keep an eye on you guys.."
Kairi rolled her eyes, "Alright, that's definitely not necessary.. We have self-control, just maybe... not that time."
Najenda's smirk was still on her face, just wanting to keep messing with Kairi, "You sure? I can keep an eye out, it's fine.."
Kairi crossed her arms, "We'll be okk.. We were just a little drunk at the time is all."
Najenda grinned, "Oh? So what you're saying is take the drinks away from you guys?"
"I-.." Kairi was getting flustered by this point, "I'm telling you, we'll be fine!!"
Najenda laughed out loud, wrapping her arm around Kairi, "Yeah, yeah, I know... Just wanted to mess with you a little bit. Maybe my own drink's getting to me.." She said, taking a sip from her glass.
Kairi turned her head away, pouting. "Maybe we should be taking the drinks from you then.."
Katsuki: If we're saying to take the drinks away from anyone, you may want to check on Leone there...
Ren: She's been drinking since the whole thing kicked off. Then from what I've been told, she's drank quite a bit at the base... It's a wonder her tolerance isn't just higher at this point.
Katsuki: Please, even if her tolerance was that high.. I'm sure she'd find a way to break past that. Well, at least she's harmless.
Ren: I predict she'll be all over either you or Tatsumi by the time the night's over... Hell, I'd bet double on both.
Katsuki: Please don't manifest that into existence.
Akame: Tatsumi, I get... But Katsu?
Katsuki: Don't entertain it Akame... Speaking of... What are you doing over here? I thought you'd be with sis.
Akame: I was, but she's with Wave.. I figured I'd give them some space.
Katsuki: I still remember when I first spared them... I could tell at first sight.. Of course, I hadn't necessarily meant to say to put him on the spot like that though..
Akame: You kind of just do it... Like you did with Kairi about bearing your child.
Katsuki: ...... *He sweatdropped* Sure seems like I've had a big tendency to put people on the spot.
Kairi giggled, "Maybe you should put that habit into use again and put Satoru on the spot over there.." She paused for a moment, "Ok, maybe don't put him on the spot, buutt.. give him a little nudge? I thought Ren and I have already, but seems not."
"Don't push the poor kid..." Najenda said. "Let him move in his own pace, I'm sure he plans to at some point."
"Well, I don't want to push him, but I'd at least want to help him a little bit... Get him on the right path?" Kairi then glanced to the dance floor. Some people were already dancing and then Wave was just on the side still trying to convince Kurome. "Katsu, since you have such a way with wordss and seem to give pretty good advice too... Maybe you can try getting Isla and Satoru to dance together? Maybe?"
Ren: Katsu, if you pull this off..
Katsuki: Ren, truth be told I don't think there's really anything to bet.... But, Kairi... I may need you... How about this? I'll talk to him, convince him a bit... If I've learned anything... Sometimes in events like this, when you're watching others.. It helps you build a bit of.... Not quite courage, but you get what I mean.
Ren: I think I get it... Kairi comes to get you for a dance, Satoru watches as you two go out. He'll see it and be encouraged to find Isla for one..
Katsuki: That's hoping the verbal part even works.... *He then showed Kairi a hand signal* When I do this, you come to me and bring me for the dance..
Ren: It's almost a sound plan, it may be crazy enough to work..
Katsuki: Cool.... Now, to begin Operation Love Miracle...
Ren: Name could use a bit of workshopping..
Katsuki: Whatever... *He then made his way over to Satoru, standing next to him* Yo..... So, you enjoying the festivities?
Satoru glanced at Katsuki as he walked over to him. He definitely wasn't expecting the Emperor to come talk to him, but he also didn't really think too much of it either. "Yeah, it's been a pretty fun celebration so far.. You know, even had a good time helping out with the decorations. Feels pretty nice to be outside of that workshop without a worry... And it's nice to get to see Isla out of thay environment too." He chuckled, "Even if she wants to go back. How about you? It is your celebration after all."

Kairi just watched as she stood with Najenda and Ren, just waiting to see if Katsuki does his cue. Meanwhile, Najenda was still in her silly mood.
Najenda rested one arm on Kairi's head, the other with the drink still in her hand, "You know, you're a lot shorter than I thought Kairi....."
Kairi had no reaction and just decided to let her be, "I really don't think I'm that short..."
Najenda just chuckled, "Hmmm, you sure..? You know, if it were to start raining, I think you'd probably be the last one to feel it..."
"......" Kairi slowly took the glass from Najenda's other hand, handing it over to Ren. "I think your lady over here might need a little break from this drink..."
Katsuki: Loving it of course....It's perfect really... *He looked over at Kairi* It's good to see her happy and having a good time too...[Not just yet...] *He then looked over at Isla* Still, seeing Isla out here is a welcome surprise... It's always good to take a bit of time off.. Plus, you and her did really good on the decorations in here too. The perfect team no matter what you do, inventing or decorating..

Ren: *He then got the glass from Kairi, looking at Najenda* Aw... You know the silliness is all part of her charm.. Still, if anyone's short.. It really would be Mine... But, I'm not even gonna begin going into that. He hasn't given the signal yet, he's working on him..
"You think so?" Satoru looked down at his drink, "Ren and Kairi told me the same thing. We've just been around each other for so long that we've practically done everything together.. To be honest, us being apart is pretty rare."

"If Najenda ended up pulling that joke on Mine.... Let's just say Najenda probably wouldn't be leaning on my head right about now." Kairi said with a slight giggle. "But yeah, I'll let Katsu work his magic over there... I just wanna stay focus so I don't miss the cue.."
Najenda stilled had her arm leaning on Kairi's head, which was honestly the only thing helping her keep balance. "Orr, maybe you just like staring at Katsu....."
Kairi blushed, "..... That's more of a bonus for me.."
Katsuki: Well, I give credit where credits due.. Honestly, you could the same about me and Kairi most of the time.. Now that I'll have her as my wife and Empress, I'll always have her near. Of course, that isn't to say she wasn't near before, but... You know what I mean.... *He then gave the hand signal, for her to come over* Well, all I can say is.... If there's someone you're rarely apart from, there's a reason for it.. Not to mention, you should cherish and treasure that time you have together..

Ren: That's the signal.... [I wonder if he's gotten far with him... Let's see... If what Katsu says rings enough of a bell for him, he should make his way to Isla.]
(I struggled with this and it still might be so unintentionally long, ooops.. ^^;)
"Well, here I go then.." As soon as Kairi saw the signal, she made her way over to them. With no words, she just gently held onto Katsuki's arm and stole him away from Satoru so they could dance together.
"Hm.." Satoru watched as Kairi took Katsuki away into the dance floor. "If there's someone you're rarely apart from, there's a reason for it..." He started to repeat in his head. "I'm around her so often, but this is one of the rare chances where we actually get to enjoy ourselves like this.. So, maybe we should cherish it a little more together. Is this supposed to be another sign for me..?" Taking a minute to gather up his courage, he chugged down the rest of his drink and placed the glass aside as he started walking towards Isla. She was mostly away from any main crowds, just sitting at one of the tables and eating some food. She glanced at Satoru as he came closer, "Oh, hey Satoru. Have you tried any of the food yet? The Empire's food before has always been great, but... Somehow it's gotten even better..? And in a sense, it tastes familiar..."
"Well, I did hear that Kairi guided the chefs here for today's celebration. Don't you remember how she used to cook for us all the time when we were still with the Resistance?" Satoru asked.
Isla glanced back down at her food, "Right.. I almost forgot about that.. I guess things really were different before."
Satoru chuckled, "A lot of things have changed since then.... Hey, Isla.. I was thinking. We spend a lot of time with each other, but recently we haven't been able to enjoy times like this..." His cheeks slowly started to blush, "So, maybe to cherish it a little more, maybe you'd like to come dance with me?"
Isla blushed, but she almost felt stunned from his words. "You're... You're joking, right?"
Satoru shook his head in response, "Pretty sure I'm not."
Isla never really expected this question out of Satoru. And while she was, surprisingy, not against the idea, it still made her feel a little out of place. "....I mean, these parties and celebrations aren't really my thing. Plus, I don't even know how to dance! For all I know, you're just trying to get me out there to look like a fool.."
"Please if there's any fool here, it's me. Especially for waiting so long.." Satoru gently placed his hand on her back, "Look, it'll just be this one time, ok? Just follow my lead and I promise everything will be alright. I just wanna enjoy a little more of our time here together, you know?"
Isla blushed deepened and she crossed her arms, "Jeez, what's gotten into you all of a sudden?" She stood from her seat and held out her hand for him. "Well, I guess I wouldn't mind... One wrong step and I'm out though.."
"Heh, you got it." Satoru grinned and took Isla's hand, bringing her over to the dance floor with everyone else. "I actually got her to agree!! I just can't mess this up in any way now... Could this finally be my chance to ask her..?"

Kairi had her arms wrapped around Katsuki's neck as they danced together and she tried to see if she could watch Satoru's progress through her peripherals. She let out a small gasp, noticing Satoru bringing her over to dance. "They're actually going to dance together! And honestly, I don't know what surprises me more... That Satoru actually had the courage to ask or that Isla actually agreed.."
(Not a problem with it, like we say, it builds character. ^_^)
Katsuki: *As Kairi wrapped her arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around her back and followed her lead in the dance. As he danced with her, he looked at Satoru* Hm, looks like it worked after all.. *He grinned* Looks like that's another score for my way with words huh?

Ren: *He was watching from the distance alongside Najenda, seeing Satoru bring Isla brought a big grin to his face* You know, I truly believe the kid's got a future as a diplomat. He's managed to get Satoru to a point that not even Kairi or I could get him to. If he isn't incredible then I don't know what to call him.
last edited 4 months ago
(True, true! c: )
Satoru held Isla close to him as they danced together, a blush on both of their faces since neither of them are used to this. Of course, Satoru didn't want to bring up the conversation of his feelings right away.. It was almost like they were mostly catching up with each other, even though they were around each other all time. It helped them ease into the dancing a little more, making them both more comfortable.

Kairi stopped watching the other two as they were getting more comfy and stared back to Katsuki. "Heh, guess so. As if you need to keep score for that anyways." She said with a giggle. "I think practically anything you say is gonna keep that score going up if you ask me."

With Kairi gone with Katsuki, Najenda was now leaning on Ren to keep her balance. "That's what makes him such a perfect fit for that throne... Especially after the things this place has gone through already.. He's bringing that peace to everyone...."