Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2065 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 2065

5 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Well... We could always go back inside in the morning. *He said as he began to feel on her butt* One more round, and this time... *He said as he sat back, his member becoming erect again* You over me, and this time... I use a little more than my hands.. *He said as he briefly sucked on her nipple* So, what do you say?
5 months ago LillyBlack said…
"I do like the sound of that..~" Kairi helped replace the condom over his member and straddled Katsuki with her arms wrapped around him. She gently rubbed the tip of his member against her entrance, "Mm, the only thing I ask for though.. I want those hands of yours to keep feeling on my butt.." As she said that, she inserted his length inside her, starting to ride on top of Katsuki.
Katsuki: *As she inserted his length inside of her, his hands feeling on her butt as he began to suck on her nipples while she rode him* [Like that.] *He would then squeeze on her butt as she moved*
Kairi got into more of a rhythm, riding on him faster. With Katsuki sucking on her nipples and continuing to feel on her butt, she was slowly starting to lose herself in the pleasure again. "Everything and anything you do Katsu, I don't think I'll ever get enough of it.."
Katsuki: I'll never get enough of you Kairi. *He said, then moving his tongue around her areola, then sucking on her nipples again* [My body, all of me... Every part of me will never get enough of you..] *He kept thinking as he continued to squeeze her butt in accordance to the rhythm she moved in* That's it.. Keep it up like that..
"Mhmm.." Kairi's hand was starting to grip onto Katsuki's shoulder, her other hand already all tangled in his hair as he continued sucking on her nipples. With Kairi's moans filling up the carriage again, it was clear that she felt her climax coming closer and closer
Katsuki: [Kairi...] .*As he started to pick up on how close Kairi was, a grin came to his face* Alright Kairi, you and I are both coming close.... *As he said that, his climax kept building and building. As his climax then hit him, he gave her butt an extra squeeze as his member pulsed inside of her, once more releasing into the protective barrier*
"Katsu..!!" Kairi moaned one last time as they reached their climax together, lifting up her body so his member left her entrance. She wrapped her arms around him again, resting her head on his shoulder. "....Sometimes I don't understand how you could feel so perfect every single time..."
Katsuki: I'd say because of how linked we are.. It's this kind of feeling that makes it that much greater. The idea of having you as my future wife... Knowing how much I love you and our future.. It's not like a couple that does it on a one night stand, or the couple that does it for the wrong reasons.. With you, my soon to be wife.. It always feels right.. *He wrapped his arms around her waist* It'll always feel right with you Kairi...
"It's like you only know how to make me love you more and more, don't you?" Kairi lifted her head from his shoulder to look at him with a smile. "But you're so right.. We're truly meant for each other and have just grown such a deep connection.. Honestly, I can't really see anything going wrong..." She gently kissed him, "I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you... And I can't wait to grow that family of ours too.."
Katsuki: And I can't wait either... Maybe someday we'll be an ancestor with a statue in a temple.. Similar to the way Aoi Hono worked for me... The way I was able to see the Fourth Emperor... An Imperial Arm that works like that? Still, makes me wonder how that's even possible.
"To be honest, with something like that it makes me wonder what else is possible..." Kairi got off him his lap and started putting her clothes back on. "Imperial Arms are just completely full of mystery, it's no wonder Isla has so much interest in them."
Katsuki: ...... Imperial Arms are born from parts of the Danger Beasts we kill... The same with the weapons before Imperial Arms....... There could be something more powerful than Imperial Arms themselves, come a point in the future.. *He said, getting his clothes on as well* Now here we are.... Creating something that isn't just a tool of war.... It's amazing isn't it...
"Very.. And who's idea was it?" Kairi said with a big grin, resting her head on Katsuki's shoulder again. "That's the next thing that's gonna be passed on for years now and it's only going to allow the Empire grow even more.." She sweatdropped, "We'd just have to hope something being more powerful than the Imperial Arm doesn't actually happen, of course..."
Katsuki: Well, I'll put it like this... *He wrapped his arm around her* If there does come a time when it happens, let's hope they'll be with us.. Even so... Weapons like these aren't flawless by design.. A weapon of that calibur, will be sure to have its weakness somewhere..
"I guess that is true...Weakness might be a little harder to find, but it definitely wouldn't be impossible.. Especially with a team like ours..." Kairi said with a grin. "Are we gonna end up pulling what Ren and Najenda did and spend the night in the carriage?" She asked, giggling.
Katsuki: I don't see why not... Besides, I'm sure you don't exactly feel like walking on the inside... We rest here, then we recuperate in the morning.. *He then kissed her cheek* I think that's a sound plan, how about you?
Kairi felt cozier as he kissed her cheek and she snuggled up next to him, wrapping her arms around his side. "Sounds like an amazing plan to me.. As long as it's still beside you, it'll still be the best sleep I ever have..."
Katsuki: I'm glad.... Then in that case.. *He yawned* Let's get that shut eye... Then tomorrow.... We can... *He would then shortly fall asleep with Kairi snuggled to him, not even finishing his thought*
"Katsu?" Kairi moved her up to look at him, only to notice he was already asleep. She smiled, "He's so cute.... I guess we'll only know until tomorrow.." She moved her head back into a comfy position, slowly closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

[Next Morning]
Even with the sun shining strongly through the carriage, Kairi was still fast asleep and snuggled up next to Katsuki.

Meanwhile, Najenda was already in the Throne Room, following the usual morning routine. "Hmm, it's odd neither them are here yet... I presume last night treated them pretty well."
Chelsea also happened to be in the Throne Room this morning, sitting on the steps that go up to the throne. She smirked considering she was aware of yesterday's plans. "Oh, it definitely did... Chances are they might still be asleep in that carriage rather than their actual beds.."
last edited 5 months ago
Katsuki: *His eyes opened lazily, not fully awake but seeing Kairi as she slept* Mm.... *He moved his hands through her hair*

Ren: I don't doubt that for a second.. I know he had a whole plan, but I didn't fully see it.. I mean hey... We did the same thing.. Not to mention, he talked about a surprise date.. That means he did something really nice.... I'm sure when they walk in, we'll hear a great deal..
For a few moments longer, Kairi was still asleep until she slowly started opening her eyes. The sun blinded her a little bit, so she used her hands as a cover as she looked up to Katsuki. "Mm, I see someone's already somewhat awake.... Good morning, my sleepy fiancé.." She said, giving him a sleepy smile herself.

Chelsea excitedly nodded, "Mhmm, definitely! Let's give them a little more time.. If they don't come for awhile, we might have to send someone out to rescue them from that carriage." She said with a slight chuckle.
Katsuki: Good morning Kairi... *He said as he stretched* You know... The sleep in here is surprisingly good.. Then again, I guess being with my lady helps.

Ren: Yeah.. Though if I know that lovely couple... They're taking their time. Well, if it does come down to it.. I'll send Mine to get him...
last edited 5 months ago
Kairi chuckled, "That's definitely the main thing helping us here... Sleeping here alone just sounds like waking up with an aching body.. But, thankfully I have you who also happens to be my big pillow.." She said, kissing his cheek.

"Sounds like a plan.." Chelsea said. She took out her first lollipop of the day and just leaned back on the steps as they waited for Kairi and Katsuki to arrive.
Katsuki: *His hand caressed her face* Good... Even last night just felt so surreal... Now here we are, waking up in a carriage together.. I'm grateful that I could be your comfort.. *He then looked at the ring on her finger* What do you say we head inside? Give everybody the good news...
"It's still so crazy to me that all of this is official now.." Kairi then looked down at her ring, "But, that sounds like a great idea to me."

[mini mini skip of them leaving the carriage]
Walking into the Throne Room, Kairi hid her hands behind her back with a big smile on her face.
Chelsea stood up from the steps, "There they are! Looking happier than ever I see."
Najenda chuckled, "What could you expect after they spent the night out together?"
Kairi just giggled, "Good morningg! Our night yesterday definitely was nice.. but, it was extremely special too." She looked over to Katsuki, "What do you think we call everyone in for a quick meeting?"
Katsuki: *He nodded* Sounds like an idea..
*They then gathered everyone into the meeting room*
Tatsumi: What's going on? Did something happen?
Katsuki: Well... You can say that...
Mine: Come on Katsu, we don't come to these meetings to hear our Emperor be cryptic.
Katsuki: You know, you and a fuse have something in common..
Tatsumi: Aaannnywaayyy... Katsu.. You asked all of us to come here.. What's going on?
Katsuki: Well.... Last night... I came to a conclusion, that if we're going to live this life together.. I asked Kairi to marry me.
Ren: So that's what last night was about.... Well, congratulations brother!!! It makes me happy to see you teo finally tying the knot.
Leone gasped, rushing over to Kairi to spin her around in a hug. "Is it actually true?? You two are finally getting married!! Took you guys long enough!"
Kairi laughed as Leone picked her up, "Did it really take us that long? I think you might be reversing it a bit."
""I think it only felt so long because we were all already expecting it to happen at some point." Najenda said. "But, regardless it makes it extremely exciting to hear that it's official! Congrats, you two!!"
Kairi smiled, "Thank you guys, really." As Leone finally put Kairi done from the hug, Kairi looked at Chelsea with her hands on her hips. "And you.."
Chelsea still stood by the stairs with a playful grin on her face, "What about me?"
"You already knew the whole plan from the beginning, didn't you??" Kairi asked her.
Chelsea chuckled, "Maybeee, hehe... What kind of friend would I be to both of you if I just went around telling people? Gotta keep the precious surprise hidden from you, right?"
Akame: It makes the questions at the bathhouse make sense now... Even in the manner of love, Katsu's got a strategic mind.
Mine: So that's how he did it...
Lubbock: Well, I can say you've definitely come a long way. At first it seemed like you didn't understand the metsphor of having a thing.. But, now you're getting married... That's wonderful progression if I've ever seen it.
Ren: More than great... I couldn't be any prouder of our lovely couple.
Katsuki: Thanks everyone... Of course, our time out last night was just the beginning.. There's still time before the wedding. I also wanted to announce that we'll be having our own celebration inside of the Empire.
Ren: Well that goes without question.. Cook some really good food, have some fine wine.. All of us gathered together for a fine soiree..
Katsuki: Oh? Since when did my brother become such the refined type?
Ren: Besides, this is something we should've done after your "coronation" into the Empire.. But, now that means it's an even bigger party. *He said with a grin*
Najenda nodded, "It'll definitely make it a bigger party.. Especially since this also means Kairi's officially going to be our Empress too."
"Mhm!" Kairi scratched the back of her head, "It makes me realize that we did mention a celebration for Katsuki becoming Emperor.. But, I guess it just never ended up happening..."
Leone wrapped her arm around Kairi, "It's fineee.. It'll all be made up by making this the biggest, most extravagant party you've ever seen!!"
Chelsea smirked, "You'd probably be knocked out halfway through that party.."
Leone rolled her eyes, "Maybe I will, maybe I won't."
"When do you think we should hold the celebration, Katsu?" Kairi asked.
last edited 5 months ago
Katsuki: Well I don't want to rush it... After all it'll take time to set up.. Well, as long as things stay quiet on our ends... It'll give us a couple of days to set up... Then the full day to just enjoy ourselves..
Tatsumi: Well it is sunrise.... I'm sure we could get things set up for tomorrow.
Katsuki: Tatsumi, you don't have to-
Lubbock: Listen.. We can't really tell you the last time we've been out on the field...
Akame: Let us do this...
Tatsumi: Besides, it'll be our mission from the Empire..
Katsuki: You're really that gung-ho about it huh? *He sighed* Alright, just don't overwork yourselves..
Mine: That's why it's great to have numbers like we do.. The work will be easy enough to delegate...
Leone nodded, "Yup.. With all of us here, that party is gonna be ready in no time!"
Even though they're late, Isla and Satoru finally came into the Throne Room. "Party? And no one bothered to invite me?" Isla said as she walked in.
Najenda watched as they entered, "Well, someone's a little late..."
"I got caught up in something!" Isla exclaimed. "But, I could hear all the excitement from our Quarters, though.. Congrats, Katsu and Kairi."
"Thank you, Isla.." Kairi responded.
"So, about that party.. Satoru and I are invited, right?" Isla asked.
"Even with how smart you are, I'm surprised you know what a party is." Chelsea joked.
Isla crossed her arms, "I take offense to that."
Satoru scratched the back of his head, "Can you really blame her?"
Isla glared at him, "Satoru!"
He raised up his arms in defense, "Sorry, sorryy... Just would be nice if you knew how to give yourself a break every once in awhile."
"Is this not a break right now?" Isla asked.
Satoru sweatdropped, "Not necessarily, Isla..."
Leone had her hands on her hips, "Well, if you so eager to not have a break, maybe you can help us with preparing for their celebration."
Isla shrugged, "Not really my type of work, but... I guesss it couldn't hurt."
Leone grinned, "Great! Now that's even more people to add to our numbers!"
(Merry Christmas!)
Katsuki: Alright, well.. If you need anything..
Ren: Come now brother.... Let us handle this.. Someone needs to watch over the throne as long as the day goes on...
Katsuki: Right...
Ren: Anyway, I'll get to talking to Vin... After all, I'm positive he's willing to supply the new Empire with the finest drinks..
Tatsumi: [Hoping half of it isn't gone before the party really begins...]
Katsuki: Give Vin my appreciation when you see him...
Ren: Please, I'm sure he'll already know...
Sheele: That means we'll delegate the rest of the inside..
Ren: *He gave a thumbs up* Be back in a bit.. *He said as he hurried off*
(Merry Christmas!! ^^)
Leone pouted, "Should've let me get the drinks..."
"You'd drink it all before you'd even get here.." Chelsea told her. "But anyways, where there's drinks, there's always food. Since you're the master here, what do you think we should do for food, Kairi?"
Kairi thought about it, "Well to be honest, I was thinking there should just be a little bit of everything, that way there's something there for everyone... So, I'll probably help do preparations tonight and then tomorrow morning, I'll leave it to the rest of the kitchen to get it ready."
"Ooh, so Kairi isn't gonna be cooking this time?" Najenda asked.
Kairi shook her head, chuckling. "No, I'm not.. As much as I love it, I need a break too sometimes."
"That's fine! What else are we missing then?" Leone asked.
"Decorations should be the next thing." Najenda suggested. "So, we'll probably send some ot you to make some orders."
Chelsea nodded, "So like balloons, streamers, maybe some signs... Seems easy enough. Anything else?"
Tatsumi: I think that covers all the main essentials....
Akame: Tell you what Leone... Since you missed your "opportunity" to get the alcohol... You can come with me to begin ordering the supplies...
Katsuki: I think that sounds like a fair trade. Oh, just in case... *He handed something to Akame* It's a badge from the Empire... Just in case the people at the storefront are in disbelief..
Akame: Appreciate that..
Lubbock: You're thinking they'd be in disbelief?
Katsuki: Well, you never know.... Sometimes people say they're with someone and will rob you blind..
Sheele: Put it like that, it makes sense...
Katsuki: That's why you'll show them proof, they don't know me personally like Hisui does after all..
"That is true.. Makes me wonder how many people might've tried getting away with being under the Empire.." Kairi said. "Oh by the way, Isla since you want something to do.... Once all the supplies are here, how would you like to be the one in charge of all the decorating?"
Isla raised an eyebrow at her, "Me... decorating??? I think you're asking the absolutely wrong person for that kind of job."
Kairi giggled, "No, I don't think so... I think I have some faith in you."
Isla crossed her arms, "Well, don't come crying to me if it comes out all ugly then..."
Kairi shook her head, "No, I think you'll do a great job as long as you have the motivation for it.. How abouttt.... The more effort you put in the decorating, the sooner we'll send out a team to get you some more Danger Beast parts? That way you can happily go back to experimenting."
You can see a slight sparkle in Isla's eyes and she quickly turned her head away, "...... That'll be the most beautiful dining hall you'll ever see......"
Kairi grinned, "That's great!"
"Why am I not surprised that's what gets you going.." Leone said. "Anyways, you ready to head out then, Akame?"
Akame: *She nodded as she then left with Leone to begin gathering the party supplies*
Katsuki: Seriously, thank you for all this...
Mine: Don't thank us yet... Besides, we haven't gotten everything up yet..
Tatsumi: Right... And there's no need to thank us really... We've been waiting to celebrate you two.. To think you're both getting married... It's amazing really..
Lubbock: Yeah, no kidding there..
Katsuki: Well, I'm happy for this nonetheless.. So, I will say thank you... Anyway, I should head to the throne.... I'll be back later to check on everything.. *He said as he took off, making his way to the throne*
"Actuallyy.." Kairi caught up with Katsuki heading to the throne. "Since everything's becoming official and all... Would this mean it's time to to get another throne for me as well?"
Najenda followed along with her, "We still have a couple of extra hands if you'd like me to send someone to put in a request..."
Katsuki: Actually, that would be perfect... Guess I'm a little overexcited... I should've thought about that as well... Come to think of it... Who created the throne here in the first place? Hmm..... Tell you what... Send the request in for two... Blue seating with the metal parts in black... Or perhaps the other way around... It'll be good to make this have a bit more of a resemblance to us ya know? *He then looked at Kairi* But, it's not just up to me anymore... Your take Empress Kairi? *He said with a grin on his face*
Hearing the Empress title had Kairi feeling a little giddy in the moment, but she kept herself composed as much as she could. "Hmm, I think the blue seating with the metal frame in black fits the best. In my eyes, the colors would oddly clash if it was reversed.. and that wouldn't represent us too much."
Najenda nodded, "Alright! Heard loud and clear then. I'll send the message off to one of the others and have then put in the request immediately. Who knows, maybe by tomorrow morning they'll be ready?" She then remembered, "Actually... Although Civil Tools haven't been officially announced to the public yet, Isla and I have been working on finding potential people who are well compatible with our current Lattice Lock. Just to have someone actively using our current one under the Empire. We actually found a good match, so maybe the fabric of your thrones will be extra special now..."
Katsuki: You and Isla work fast... Careful, I don't want to fall asleep at the throne. *He said teasing* Hehe, but seriously.. Nicely done. It all comes into a full circle nicely. Not to mention, New thrones by tomorrow. *He began to really show excitement in his voice* [Bit by bit, I'm truly changing this Empire.. New tools, new thrones.. New tools used to make your throne better..] New thrones and a beautiful celebration, talk about one of your best days ever.
4 months ago LillyBlack said…
"You truly deserve all of it, Katsu... I'll go send off the message now, likely to Chelsea. I do want to mention that after the celebrations, we should hold another meeting to confirm what we're doing about the announcements of the Civil Tools. But! That's a later matter to talk about, eh? You two can sit back and have another moment of relaxation and we'll have the celebrations under control." Najenda assured them before leaving the throne room again to go meet with Chelsea.
Kairi watched as Najenda stormed off, "If they're so swift to get this celebration prepared, I can only imagine what our wedding is going to end up being like..." She glanced back at Katsuki, smiling from seeing the excitement even in his face. "To be honest, I can't tell what makes me happier... Seeing all the changes being made or seeing you feel so happy about it.."
4 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Well, lots of times when Emperors or Empresses rise to power, they make a bunch of changes.. Whether it be laws or just interior. Or, some stick to the way of tradition which has been passed from generations. I guess being able to make changes like this a reality is really dawning on me. Even just when we go around the Capital.... That feeling of dread, it's like it all disappeared.. I never mean to toot my own horn, but knowing that the people of the capital are happier.. Knowing that lives are improving, including our own.. *He then took Kairi's hand into his own* And now I get to have you alongside me...
(Happy New Year! :D)
Kairi smiled as he held onto her hands, "We'll get to watch this Capital grow together, one decision at a time.. As time passes, who knows what'll happen? The entire Capital may look entirely different.... But, we're doing all that we can to benefit everyone's lives...And even if you never mean to toot your own horn, I will constantly do it for you.." She told him, moving her hands to his cheeks. "You're the one who truly started all of these changes... Sure, we all work as a team and we all have our parts in the process... But, ever since the day you were officially titled the Emperor, you're the one person we'll always turn to to thank, Katsu..."
(Happy New Year! ^_^)
Katsuki: But the thanks doesn't isn't purely on me... After all, I didn't get here alone. I had you and the rest of Night Raid by my side... Honestly, if it wasn't for all of you... If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't even be here.. So, I'll always have you to thank as well.
"And I'd do it a million for times for you..." She said, gently kissing his lips. "For you and for the Capital, I'd do absolutely anything. I know technically we've always been, but we're truly in this together now, Katsu.."
Katsuki: Yeah.... You and me.. *He kissed her lips back, then kissing her forehead* Here, I'll even let you sit in the throne.. Since we're waiting for the second one to come... That way you get a bit of time to get comfortable. Plus, you get a bit of an idea how it feels to sit upon the throne and it truly be yours.
"Hmmm..." Kairi stared at the throne for a moment, considering whether she should take the offer or not. But, there was a part of her that to wait until she got her a official throne. "While as tempting as it is, I kind of want to wait..." She looked back at Katsuki, "This might be a little silly, but I want to savor that moment with you when we get to sit in the new ones together.."
Katsuki: Silly? Nah, I get it... You'd rather your first time in the throne be alongside me.. It's like your first time all over again.. You want to save it for a special occasion.. Like how we saved ours for when we got in here. *He then sat down in the throne* It's all understandable...
"At first I'd think that's an interesting example, but... It honestly does fit pretty well.. Even with how I felt tempted with your idea at first... It's like the day before we came to the Empire, we were pretty close to doing it then.." Kairi walked over, standing besides him by the throne. "But, just you wait.. Tomorrow we'll be sitting side by side! And it'll be a great feeling." She said with a happy grin.