Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16501-16550 of 17910

over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Yuki got between them. "Stop it! Both of you! Now is not the time to be fighting!" Satan glares at Nico ad then sighs. "She is right. We must find the person who did this and show no mercy."
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
"that's exactly what I said... So what's first step?" he said looking at the two
Yuki nods. "Well the person must have left something on her body. Like a clue or something. Even a piece of hair would work."
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*follows Cleo outside*
Benkai:*follows her outside as well* Do you know who walled do that??
"I'm sure with all this ripped clothing we can find something..."
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*Aaron growls lightly* I don't know but whoever it was will die for making you cry, I promise that
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Cleo looks around nervously, muttering. "It couldn't be...they shouldn't be alive...." She looks at Benkai. "Did they have some weird power where everything they touch turns to ash or dust?"
Yuki nods and carefully searches her body for clues.
Filia frowns. "That was Nico wasn't it? Why did he take away Lady Akane?"
Benkai:Yeah..... Why???
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sayne walked on the ceilings of the school with his hands in his pockets. "Whats up with all the boredom?"

Aivus flew around in the sky above the school before landing on the roof. The pure black blade from 6 days ago was slung across his back. "Who ever thought i'd have this damn thing......" He grabbed the hilt of the blade and sighed.
Cleo went pale and falls to her knees. "Oh no....no....please no....not them. Anything but them."
Luna sighs and shakes her head.
Kasane nods. "Yup!"
Shirayuki walks down the halls, nervously. "I hate school. Too many people..."
Aivus closed his eyes for a moment and went through the ceiling. "Dumb school......" he sighed again.
Shirayuki keeps walking around the school, turning the floor into ice.
*Aaron sighs* I don't know if he would do that though, I thought that he was in love with her
*David sighs again* You're not gonna tell me are you
*Dante smiles* Alrighty then, lets have a look around *He takes her hand and they begin to search for a diner*
Benkai:Who are they????? And why do they want Ariel???
Luna giggles slightly. "Nope!"
Kasane smiles.
Cleo sighs sadly. "These monsters we mermaids call the Unknown. We have no clue what or who they are but we do know what they want. Something only a mermaid can provide and that is...her tears."
last edited over a year ago
Benkai:Why?!
Cleo sighs. "A mermaid's tear is more stronger then a mermaid's scale. It can give a person immortality and invincibility if drank. Plus, if used in a specific way, it can bring the dead back to life, soul and all. It's so powerful that mermaids do their best not to cry. It exposes who we are immediately. These Unknowns want our tears for some unknown reason but since our father was a wizard, our tears are more powerful and dangerous then normal mermaid tears."
Benkai:Do you know where they are?!
Kyoya:Woah..... Your tears can do that much?! That's pretty cool.
Cleo shakes her head. "I have no clue where they are. They move constantly so it's hard to pin point their location." She closes her eyes. "Ariel...I hope they don't kill her..."
*David smiles* Well I got you to giggle that should count for something right
*Dante smiles until he spots a diner down the road* Haha there we go *They walk towards the diner and enter through the door to find a line* Oh great *He looks at her* Do you feel like waiting
Chris:Does it help that I might know where they are????
Kyoya:What do you mean???
Chris:I saw a some weird looking people surrounding some girl...... Does that help any???
Luna smiles a bit. "I guess."
Kasane shrugs. "I don't mind."
Cleo frowns slightly. "Maybe...did the girl have blue hair??"
Chris:*thinks about it and nods* I'm pretty sure.
Cleo nods. "She must have put up a fight. No way would she go down without a fight."
Filia looks at Aaron. "But he's an Angel! He probably snapped and...." She growls. "He's dead when I get my hands on him..."
Yuki finishes searching akane's body and sighs. "Nothing. This person is clever for not leaving a single thing behind."
"i can't believe we can't find anything...." he said sighing and crossing his arms. "maybe we could ask around... see if anyone saw anything"
Yuki nods. "Yes. Someone must have heard or seen something."
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Name: Pauline Timberwood
D.o.b: June 28th 1995
Race: -
Supernatural race: Demon
Personality: Sweet kind and helpful but can be mean when provoked
Dislikes: being alone
Hobbies: Drawing, writing and playing piano
Nationality: American/ british
Main Language: English
Home location: Britain

Height: 5'7
Weight: 110
Eyes: Caramel brown
Hair: Light brown
Markings: -
Clothing: Black jacket with fur lined hood, jeans, and sneakers. Wears an eye patch
Pic:

Powers: Can fly, ect (too lazy to type more)
Skills: stealth on land and sky
Grades: B's and A's
Dorm mates: yes
Bio: -

(where is everyone....how should I jump in? :P)
last edited over a year ago
Aivus looked around. "Big place though...." a thick mist began to fill the hallways.
Chris:The girl did look beat up......
he looked at satan "your the ruler of hell, order everyone to assemble and ask them all at once who's seen or heard anything, threaten them if you must."
Pauline stood close by. "I sence something is wrong..."
Satan growls. "Don't tell me what to do!!" He snaps his finger ad all the demons in all of hell appeared outside, some confused and some angry. Satan walks outsides and stand before them. "Attention demons! My daughter has been badly hurt by someone here. If you are responsible then step forward and your punishment won't be as bad."
No demon came forward. Yuki sighs. "Not good..."

(From Animated_Heart)
Cleo got worried. "Please you must take us to them!"
Shirayuki sighs and sees the mist. "Huh?" The ice freezes the mist and shatters. She looks around nervously.
"alright..... its time fore some mind raping...." he walked outside and stood next to satan and his hands turned to tendrils and he shot them at the crowd and it spread quickly to everyone. he the began to search through their minds to tell if they were lying or not and after a while he pulled them all back to him and he sighed "nothing..."
Pauline kept watching all this. "I have not seen this many demon's since I left home." she muttered very silently.
he turned to walk back into the palace but looked over the crowd slowly and saw a girl standing off to the side and he tilted his head "you there. did i check you yet?"
Pauline turned into a dark smoke looking form and zoomed away into the woods, not going to fast out of weakness from her last fight.
nico growled and took off after her "stop!"
Pauline looked back, but not looking where she was going she crashed into a tree turning into human form. "Damn..." she felt like everything around her was spinning
Satan frowns and he snaps his finger. Pauline appeared in front of him, unable to move or escape. "Who are you?" He growls. Yuki calmly stands next to him, loking at the new girl.
Pauline: "im one of the royal princess demons from the underworld as far as i can remember" She muttered. "Even though im not a fan of being royalty..."
Satan didn't change his tone. "Do you know who done this to my daughter?!" A demon carries out Akane's healing body. The hole in her stomach was slowly healing as well and her clothes were changed into a red gown.
nico flies back and furrows his eyebrows at the girl "well?"
Pauline: "Absolutely no idea." she said expressionless.
Yuki frowns. "Are you sure? Your not hiding anything are you?"
"i bet if i looked through that brain of her's i could tell if she was lying to our faces or not...." he growled
Pauline: "absolutely nothing. I have never seen her before in my life." she begins to walk away
"hmmm...." he walked back in the palace and back to the downed azun "hey azun, i have to ask you something. hopefully it will give us some clues."
Azun moans in pain and slowly opens her eyes. "H-Huh?"
Satan flicks Pauline and sent her flying and crashing. "Useless demon..." Yuki sighs. "Dear you must stop doing that." Satan growls and crosses his arms.