Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16601-16650 of 17910

over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Jason smirks. "Not heartless. We can always trade."
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:You will not touch a single hair on Cleo's head as long as I'm here.
Yu:*starts getting excited and several skeletons pop up here and there*
Jason smirks. "Is that so?"
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*David shrugs* I don't care, I'm here for you not me *He smiles*
*Dante smiles and kisses her back*
Luna blushes slightly. "O-Oh okay....let's get something to eat."
Kasane kisses him deeper.
*David smiles and nods* Alright, where to
*Dante smiles more beneath her lips, he breaks for a second* I like your idea *He kisses her back*
Kyoya:Yes.
Luna shrugs. "Anywhere i guess. Got to be a place around here somewhere where we can eat."
Kasane smiles. "I thought you would." She kisses him again.
Jason suddenly appears in front of Kyoya, smacks him which sent him flying and touched Cleo's hair, kissing it. Cleo froze in fear as her hair started to smoke where he was touching. He laughs. "What were you saying about me not touching her hair?"
Kyoya:*tackles him and pins him to the ground* DON'T TOUCH HER!!!!!!!
Jason laughs as Kyoya's hands burn and smoke, his skin starting to peel. Cleo gasps. "Let go of him Kyoya!"
Kyoya:*let's go of him and stands up*
Benkai:Are you okay?!
Kyoya:*looks at the burns* I've been worse. Way worse.
Benkai:Oh..... The dragon.
Kyoya:*flinches at the word dragon*
Chris:*concerned for his son but doesn't say a word*
Jason smirks. "Dragon you say? Your afraid of a dragon?"
Cleo becomes pale. "Oh no...."
Kyoya:*licks his hands and they heal* That's none of your business.
Benkai:*sweat drop*
Chris:*worried*
Jason chuckles. "Interesting. Well I would love to talk to ou about that, it seems the mermaid princess is almost at er breaking point and I can't miss that."
Kyoya:*hisses*
Benkai:*growls* The only way she'd ever shed a tear is if I were dead.
Kyoya:Benkai!!!!! Dont give him ideas!!!!!! What's next?! You go ahead and tell him you're a stinkin' vampire.
Chris:.... Kyoya...... You just told him what he is.....
Kyoya:..... *sweat drop*
Jason laughs. "Wonderful! Wonderful! Maybe she thinks your already dead." He smirks evily.
Cleo frowns. "What do you mean?
Jason snaps his finger and a screen appears in front of them. It shows Jason and Benkai fighting and then Jason rips out benkai's heart. Cleo gasps. "What is this?"
Jason laughs. "The show your precious sister is seeing right now."
*David thinks for a second* Theres a diner down the road a bit would you like to go there
*Dante smiles and kisses her deeper, he pulls away for a second* I think you're falling for me
Luna nods. "Sure!"
Kasane smirks. "I think you're falling for me."
Benkai:*confused*
Kyoya:That's messed up.......
Jason smirks. "How is this messed up? It's a very effective way of getting what we want. We show what she is most scared of losing in her life. This is the less bloody and messy method." The screen shows Jason killing Yu and Bell tearing them apart and setting them on fire.
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Aivus watched as the ice spread across the walls. "This is a bore....." he slammed his hand against the wall and broke the ice. The mist became light.
*David nods and takes her hand and begins to walk to the Diner*
*Dante smiles* Is that so, I think the feelings mutual
Shirayuki hears her ice hatter and runs towards the noise. "oh no don't tell me I froze someone again." She bumps into Aivus's back. "Owie...I'm sorry I didn't mean..." She pauses. "Aivus? Is that you?"
Luna smiles slightly.
Kasane smiles. "Is that so?"
Yu & Bell:*scream as they watch*
Kyoya:Dude!!!!! Stop this!!!!!! You're scaring them!!!!!
Benkai:*trying to calm Yu and Bell down*
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
nico jumps back in the portal to hell, leaving a pissed off filia
*David smiles at her as they get to the Diner and walk in, there is a line, not that big though*
*Dante smiles* Yeah thats so
Jason chuckles. "Wanna see Ariel's reaction?" He snaps his finger and another screen appears showing a chained, beat up, burned Ariel screaming and shouting in a different language, trying to break free but looked very close to crying with angry looking eyes. Jason smirks. "She is tough but I know her weakness."
Benkai:*growling*
Kyoya:*starts yelling at Jason in a different language*
Chris:*seems to understand what he's saying* ......
Cleo gasps. "Oh Ariel..." The first screen showed Jason attacking Cleo now. Ariel screams. "DON'T YOU HURT HER!!!" Jason chuckles. "I'm sure me killing you should set her off."
Luna smiles a bit more.
Kasane smiles. "Well what should we do about this?"
Kyoya:*growling* OF COURSE IT WOULD!!!!!!!!!! YOU WOULD BE KILLING MORE THEN ONE PERSON IF YOU ACTUALLY KILLED HER!!!!! *switches to a different language*
Benkai:*looks at Jason* What kind of sick person are you?!
Jason smirks. "Not sick at all. I'm quite healthy. But Ariel isn't going to be for long..." He laughs as Ariel continues to struggle against the chains. "Cleo! Cleo! Cleo!!!!" Jason looks at the screen Ariel was in and then back at the fighting screen where Cleo just had her head slammed into the wall by him, hard. Ariel screams.
Kyoya:*disappears*
Leone:*wakes up* Hmmmm.......
Kyoya:*standing near Leone*
Leone:*yelps* Next time knock!!!!!!!!
Kyoya:I need your help.
Leone:Just tell me where to go and I'll be there.
Kyoya:*tells him where to go then disappears*
Leone:*gets up and goes to take a shower*
Saya sleeps soundlessly, her ears twitching slightly.
Jason slowly approaches Cleo who backs away quickly. "Now, how about we make all of that real?" Cleo frowns. "No! Release my sister at once!" Jason chuckles. "Or what? I wouldn't fight if I were you. Wouldn't want the baby getting hurt now do you?" Cleo gasp and put her hand on her stomach. "H-How did you know?" Jason smirks. "Your practically glowing from it. Fighting me might put the baby in grave risk." He points to the fighting screen and she looks. She sees him punching a hole right through her stomach. Cleo screams and falls to her knees, hugging herself, scared out of her mind. Jason laughs.
Kyoya:*reappears in front of Cleo, facing Jason* Don't even think about hurting her.
Leone:*finishes taking a shower, gets dressed, leaves a note for Saya telling that he left, leaves the hotel, turns into a lion, and starts running*
Jason smirks. "And why not?"
Kyoya:Because if you do I'll do this. *whistles*
Leone:*comes out of nowhere, lands on top of Jason, and snarls in his face*
Kyoya:Oh..... And your little burning trick won't work on him. He's half demon.
Jason frowns slightly. "Oh...what a shame. Looks like you have a kitty. Hmmm...interesting....Your name is Leone and you belong to Kyoya, the half vampire. Oh and you have a mate as well. Saya, the wolf. Am I correct?"
Cleo turns pale. "H-How...?" Jason smirks. "A mere contact is all I need to know about a person. Their strength and weakness."
Saya is waken up by the sound of someone knocking on the door. She rubs her eyes and slowly gets up, her tail down and her ears flopped. "Who could that be?"
Leone:*growling* You make on wrong move and I tear out your throat!
Jason smirks. "You sure about that? You would kill a person who has done nothing wrong? I am not the one who grabbed Ariel and obviously, I'm not the one knocking on the hotel door." He smirks more.
Saya keeps rubbing her eyes as she reaches for the doorknob.
*David sighs* Sorry about the wait
*Dante smiles* I don't know what do you think
Luna shrugs. "It's okay."
Kasane smiles. "No, you tell me."
*David smiles* Alright, I wonder how long we're gonna be waiting for
*Dante smiles* Umm how bout this *He kisses her*
Luna sighs. "Hopefully, not for long."
Kasane kisses him back. "Hmmm I like."
(Lol page 666 XD)
*David smiles and nods* Yeah I agree
*Dante smiles* I thought you might *He says as its their turn to be seated* Well its about time
(Lol!!)
Luna nods and then looks at Salem. "My name is none of your business." She looks away.
Kasane nods. "Yeah."
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Filia growls and punches the ground, creating a huge crater. "DAMNIT NICO!!! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU!!!"
Leone:What are you talking about?!
Jason smirks and snaps his finger. The screen with Ariel changes to Saya in her underwear about to open the door. Then screen then flickered to show the person at the door. A strange man with a cloak stood, waiting with something in his hand. A closer look reveals a sword. Jason chuckles. "She looks pretty good half naked. You got a hottie on your hands. Too bad she won't see you again."
Saya opens the door and the sword goes right through her chest. Saya coughs up blood an stumbles back, confused and shocked, as she falls to the ground. A pool of blood surrounding her. The strange man disappears.
Cleo screams.
Leone:*roars in the guys face*
Benkai:*goes to check on Saya*
Kyoya:*growling*
Chris:This stuff never happened when I was growing up. In fact when I was growing up we could leave the door unlocked.
Kyoya:Well that's because you're old.