Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17051-17100 of 17910

over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*looks at Jason with sadness in his eyes, shakes his head, and just let's Cleo attack him*
Leone:*disappears*
Nile:Kyoya....
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Jason doesn't look up as Cleo keeps attacking.
Ariel turns and goes after Sierra.
Sierra:*flies higher* Nope! You ain't getting me!
Kyoya:*let's Cleo attack him, looks at Cleo,his eyes still filled with sadness* Cleo...
Nille:*turns harpy and starts flying* Or me!
Chris:*had turned into a hawk and was flying as well*
Ariel growls and blast water at Sierra.
Cleo keeps attacking harder and causing more pain.
Jason closes his eyes.
Kyoya:*ignoring the pain* Cleo....
Sierra:*dodges and flies over to Jason* Jason...
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
"well... How?" he said in a sense of urgency and he walked towards her
Jason keeps his eyes closed.
The Queen frowns at Sierra. "Who are you?"
Cleo blast him back with a water gun attack from her hand.
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Little Akane shrugs. "I don't know but you can't get in until you do!"
he thought for a moment and decided to try and out smart her "well, if you dn't know, then how am I supposed to complete the task?" he said smirking
Little Akane tilts her head to the side. "Easy, figure it out. Your smart."
"but clearly I have to ask you so I have no clue...." he said, his eyes wandering off into space with a slight grin
She shrugs. "I can't help you. If you can't prove that you are trust worthy and won't screw with my memories, then you can't go in there."
"trust cant be proven in one day, it has to be earned over time. That's a lot to ask of someone, besides, your akane. You've kown me since the first day here. I'm pretty sure she trusts me."
She turns away. "No..I'm the younger version of Akane. I didn't know you when I was this age. You are a stranger to me. If your can't prove to me that I can trust you with not touching anything your not suppose to like deleting an important memory, I'm leaving." She starts to walk away.
"the most I can do is give you an angel's oath. Which means if I don't keep my sworn word to my father, I am ellligeble to be killed by either yonor my father."
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Aivus kisses her deeper and pulls her closer.
Sierra:I'm Sierra duh! *looks at Jason* Jason.
Kyoya:*Flinches slightly but still does nothing to stop her* Cleo.
Shirayuki moans slightly and kisses him more.
Jason kept his eyes closed as the queen got between them, the barrier still around them. "What do you want with my servant?"
Cleo blasts him water blasts.
Little Akane stops and turns to look at him. "Angel's oath huh? Sounds interesting."
Sierra:Can I not be concerned about him?!
Kyoya:.Cleo. *doesn't move*
The Queen frowns. "He's fine! Why is a wimpy angel worried about a powerful demon?!" She slowly smirks. "You like him, don't you?"
Jason's eyes twitch but don't open.
Cleo growls. "What?" She does a round kick to his head, send him crashing into a building.
"so do you accept my oath?" he said raising his right hand
Little Akane looks at him closely before nodding. "Yes, yes I do!"
Sierra:What?! What gave you that idea??? He's a friend and I want to know whats wrong!
Kyoya:Its me... Kyoya.... Do you remember me?
The Queen raises an eyebrow. "Friend? You know him for an hour or so and you call him your friend? Why? What did he do to deserve that title?"
Cleo punches him in the stomach and banged him into a wall. "No!"
Kyoya:*kisses Cleo* Do you remember me now?
Sierra:Anyone I can trust is a friend to me! And I want to know what's wrong with him!
Nile:*flies over to the queen* Seriously have we met before?! You look so familiar....
The Queen ignores Nile and a dragon comes and smacks him away with it's tail. "Nothing you can do can help him right now so leave him be!"
Jason falls to his knees, eyes closed tight.
Cleo smacks him hard across the face. "Never do that again you idiot!!"
Kyoya:*puts out his time machine from his pocket that was somehow not broken, grabs Cleo's arm, presses the button, and takes her back in time*
Sierra:Jason.... *looks at the queen* What's wrong with him?!
Cleo hissed and put a blade to his neck. "Where are you taking me?! Take me back to my Queen!!!!"
The Queen crossed her arms. "I don't like your tone of voice with me. Watch it or you'll perish. But to answer your simple question, he's hungry. He needs to feed or his body will eat itself from the inside out till there is nothing left."
Kyoya:Just look over there...... *points over toward Kyoya and Cleo were sitting together on a couch which had happened earlier that day* That's you and me..
Sierra:Oh my!!! What does he eat?!?!?!
Cleo show no emotion what so ever. "Take me to my Queen...now."
The Queen sighs. "What any demon eats. Flesh! Human or not!"
Sierra:... *flies off, comes back with an unconscious fat man, and tosses it to him*
Jason pounces on him and starts eating him like a starving animal. The Queen smirks.
He takes her hands in his anne closed his eyes, they are then engulfed in a white light and nico slowly releases her hands and the light fades "it is done. Now. If you would please open the door."
Little Akane sighs. "Alright." She snaps her fingers and the door slowly opens. "You may enter my memories."
He nods and walks inside now looking for her recent memory
Many bubbles of memories float around the room as the door shut behind him
He looks around and sees one of the first time they met and he smiled, and then he looked all the way to the back and saw a bubble of her's and daisuke's conversation "well that could be evidence, if not, I'll leave it be.
The bubble floats over to him and glows slightly.
Little Akane's voice echoed in the room. "If you want to see the whole memory, you must touch it."
He nods and gently touches the bubble
The bubbles glows and he was sucked into the memory as an observer.
Akane walks over to the lake where Daisuke was waiting. He smiles. "Hey Akane! How are you?" Akane smiles. "Fine! You?" Daisuke shrugs. "Better now that I see you." Akane blushes slightly. "Awww stop it! Your making me blush!" Daisuke chuckles. "Your even more beautiful when you blush." Akane blushes more and giggles. "You better stop or else my fiancé will get jealous." Daisuke shrugs. "Whatever, I'm not afraid of no angel. God's child or not."
He narrowed his eyebrows at daisuke and sat on the ground
Daisuke sighs. "Anyway, I heard he was back."
Akane frowns. "Is he really?"
Daisuke nods. "No doubt he is the one who is afraid of that girl not your father. He is using your father's name in vain."
Akane sighs."I swear I'm going to kill him for this. The demons are all excited about this damn war and father isn't happy about this."
Daisuke nods. "So your going after him?"
Akane nods. "Yeah. I hate people who do this kind of thing so he will pay."
Kyoya:No.... Not until you remember.
Sierra:Heh..... He was supposed to die of a heart attack anyway.
Cleo grabs his throat and chokes him tightly. "Return me!"
Jason finishes up and wipes the blood from his lips. "Yummy..." He walks out of the barrier, takes Sierra's hand and kisses her hand gently. "Thank you. I truely have been saved by a lovely angel." He smiles.
Sierra:*giggles* It's the least I can do.
Kyoya:No...
Jason smiles. "I don't know what I did to deserve your kindness but I'm thankful for it. I am in your debt."
Cleo snatches the time machine and pushes a button, taking them back. She throws him to the side and growls.
Kyoya:Well...... I tried.......
Sierra:In my debt..... Could you help my friend?
Jason nods. "I might. Who is your friend?"
Cleo attacks him again.
Kyoya:You know I won't hurt you....
Sierra:*points at Kyoya* Him.....