Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17351-17400 of 17910

over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Filia listens to the conversation. "Hmmmm....nope! Not a clue. They could be talking about anyone...maybe...."
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Sayori smiles. "So what now?"
Jason walks over and smirks. "I'm surprised. You didn't ask for your friends help."
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
Nico sweat drops and sighs "thanks.. I'll just ask akane when she wakes up." he exits the memory and touches filia, putting them back n the throne room.
Filia saw a glimpse of one of the wolves in the memory and turns pale. "N-No...."
Nico looks at filia and noticed her expression " you know who it is, tell me." he said stepping towards her and looking her directly In the eyes, using an angel spell to soothe her emotions
The spell doesn't work and she steps back, shaking slightly. "It can't be...those wolves....I know them anywhere...but how?"
He snaps his fingers, trying to get her attention "filia! Who is this man!?"
Filia blinks. "It was....it was...." She falls to her knees, her skin getting paler. She mutters something.
He knelt down and leaned closer to her "who?"
Filia looks at him and grabs his shirt tightly. "You must not go looking for him! Do you hear me?! You are no match for him! He will kill you! I want revenge for Lady Akane too but going after him is suicide. We'll both end up like her or worse!!" She looks down, still shaking. "No one can stop him...."
his whole body was engulfed in darkness and his dark side now came out, he then stood up, dragging filia up with him. he grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her lightly. "WHO IS HE" he said, multiple sounds of demons in his voice
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:I don't need help.
Nile:Should we go back?
Filia shivered. "T-Tetsuya Onibi...the demon lord of the South...."
last edited over a year ago
Jason chuckles. "I see. Very interesting."
Sayori frowns slightly. "But he doesn't want to come back."
Kyoya:Why's that?
Nile:I don't care. He's my brother.
Jason shrugs. "I thought you might want to get out of the deal and steal Cleo away."
Sayori sighs and nods. "Okay! Lets try again!"
Kyoya:I never break my word.
Nile:Okay! *spreads his wings since he was still a harpy and flies off*
Sierra:*flying around*
Leone:*looks over at Saya*
Jason nods. "I can tell. Good for you! Now once the queen wakes up we can begin."
Sayori flies off after him.
Saya still sleeps.
Kyoya:Begin what?
Benkai:*had woken up and was following Nile*
Jason smirks. "The beginning of taking over the world of course."
Sayori flies and lands on Nile's shoulder. "Master, something dark is coming this way. Please stop flying for a moment."
Kyoya:Whatever.....
Nile:*stops* You're right.
Jason chuckles. "You know something else is suppose to happen today."
Sayori looks ahead and then gasps as dark clouds started to form.
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Seto walked around somewhere near the school. "Man....i need a soul to eat..."
Aivus appeared in front of him out of the mist.
Seto groaned. "Damnnet.....you again....i thought i smelled something foul."
Aivus muttered. "you will be taking no more souls....." his wings spread.
Shirayuki sighs as she walks through the forest. "I'm alone again...I wonder how my siblings are doing." The ground freezes underneath her as it snows above her.
Seto sighed. "And why the hell not? You crap smelling angels take souls all the damn time."
Aivus growled. "But we take them for a better purpose, all you do is devour them."
Seto crossed his arms. "Alright then, we'll make a deal." he smirked.

~25 mintues later~
Aivus flew through the sky. "I cant believe i just let him talk me into that crap..." he flew through a couple of ring shaped clouds.
Shirayuki sits down and leans against a tree. "I think I'm lost now..."
Aivus lands on top of a building. "Now where the hell did i put that thing...." he saw a slight spark in the forest. "Oh....there it is..." he flew down into the forest but found nothing. He groaned. "Oh great....now i gotta wait until midnight...." he sat down and his wings disappeared.
Seto smirked. "Well, you know tonight's the red moon."
Aivus jumped. "Where the hell did you come from!!?"
Seto laughed. "I was behind you the whole time.."
Aivus pause for a moment. "Wait.....did you just say tonight was the red moon....."
Seto grinned. "Yep."
Aivus frowned. "Well....thats not good."
Kyoya:*sighs* Yeah....
Nile:Holy crap!!!
he dropped her and strode over to yuki "it was Tetsuya Onibi, the so called demon lord of the south. im going to kick his ass, tell your husband if he wishes to come along." he turned and large black demon wings appeared on his back and he took off out of the door, the force of the wind blowing the throne doors open
Shirayuki falls asleep in the woods.
Jason smirks. "You don't look so happy. Why?"
Sayori whimpers as the dark clouds spread over the whole sky. "S-Something is happening...." Thunder and lightning could be seen and heard.
Aivus looked up at the sky. "Eh?"
Seto looked up as well. "What the fuck?"
Shirayuki wakes up to the sound of thunder and lightning. She looks up and gasp. "W-What is happening?!" She gets up and runs through the woods. "I gotta get out of here!"
Aivus flew into the clouds. "What the heck's goin on up here?" he looked around. "Hmmmm.:
Seto yelled up to Aivus. "YO!! The fuck's going on up there!?"
Aivus looked down. "No idea!!"
Seto sensed something. "Well you better get your ass from up there!! I think i sense another demon somewhere!!"
Kyoya:*shrugs*
Nile:That's not good.
Jason chuckles. "I don't think Cleo would be happy if you said no."
A dark portal formed in the sky and a swarm of demons and monsters came out and fell from the sky while some soar, causing chaos everywhere.
Sayori hid behind Nile's head. "S-Scary..."
Aivus flew beside Seto and glared.
Seto shrugged. "Dont look at me, i didnt call this."
Aivus growled. "Then what the hell's going on..."
Seto shrugged again. "I dont know, but i got this.." he cleared his throat and spoke with the voices of demon lords. "All demons report in front of me.....NOW!!!"
Nile:.... That ain't normal.
Kyoya:I know.
Benkai:Ummmm.....
The demons ignored Seto and continue to destroy and kill.
Jason smirks. "Guess your not ready are you?"
The Queen stepped out of the dark clouds on her dragon as she watches her monster and demons with a satisfied smirk. "It has finally begun!"
Sayori gasp. "That must be her!"
Seto looked up at the queen. "Oh.....so thats how it is huh?" he smirked. "Time to visit an old friend." he levitated slowly up to the queen. "Long time no see.....so this is your doing is it?"

Aivus flew into the sky. "I will not! Let some pesky demons destroy this town!" a pure white blade appeared in his hands and lightning struck it. "Asugar Delontre!!" He did a vertical strike across the sky and a huge wave of lightning struck some of the demons, demolishing them, and getting stronger as it absorbed the electricity from the air.
The Queen glanced at Seto before she flew off on her dragon, watching as the demons and monsters kept coming and killing.
Shirayuki gasps as she found herself surrounded by monsters and demons. "Oh no..."
Seto crossed his arms. "Oh come on, you cant keep avoiding me ya know." he flew beside the dragon.

Aivus's eyes turned white. "Time to get serious. Mantra Reactor:Raikiri Uno Flare!!" he glowed and a blinding white light went over the sky and ground."
The Dragon flies faster.
Shirayuki gasps and covers her eyes. "W-What is this?"
Kyoya:I'm ready!
Nile:Woah......
Seto smirked. "Im a bit faster than i was back then..." he disappeared for a couple of seconds and reappeared in front of the dragon, he lifted a hand up and stopped it in its tracks. He was pushed back atleast a foot though. "Come on, you cant keep ignoring me ya know. Im the demon of this town and if you dont stop attacking it i'll be forced to kill all of them, and you. Now trust me when i say i dont want to do that.....

The light dimmed and the clouds were wiped from the sky. Aivus stood on the air. One of his wings were made of golden feathers, and the other was black and he had a white scarf like object in his hand.

(Aivus: Mantra Form)
Seto smirked. "Im a bit faster than i was back then..." he disappeared for a couple of seconds and re
Jason shrugs. "Whatever. You don't seem like it."
Sayori stares in shock. "Who is that in front of the queen?"
The Queen sighs. "Leave me be. I have no business with you."
Shirayuki looks up, confused. "Aivius?"
Seto growled suddenly. "The hell you do!! You're attacking my damn town!! Im the main demon of this freakin town!!"

Aivus lifted up his hand and snapped his fingers. A huge shockwave was created and destroyed the demons. He appeared in front of the queen. A golden black aura radiated from him. "Get lost....."
Seto stared at Aivus. "What the hell....."
Aivus looked back at Seto. He said nothing. His attention went back to the queen, along with a daring glare.
Nile:I don't know....
Kyoya:*growls* Don't doubt me.
Shirayuki runs towards where he was, the demons as monsters frozen dead. "It's him!"
The Queen stares at him calmly. "I don't know you but no one tells me what to do. I'll do as I please." More demons and monsters came kept destroying everything till nothing was left. The Queen smirks. Looks like this place is done anyway."
Sayori frowns. "What should we do?"
Jason put his hands up. "Alright, alright. Don't bite my head off."
"No offense to you Seto.....but demons.....are despicable idiots..." The scarf that Aivus had in his hand glowed, and he dropped it. When it reached the ground, the town reappeared. He looked at the queen with ice cold eyes. "You fool.....i am the Angel of this town. I dont know who you are, and i really dont care...." blue clouds appeared in the sky. "But you've become a distraction......and you shall be judged."
Seto's eyes widened. "Hold on....wait a minute....she's a friend of mind, not a enemy!!"
Aivus looked back at Seto. "Shut....up you inferior being...." he flicked Seto in the forehead and sent him flying into the ground. "Your suppose to be a demon of this town....i expected more of you." The blue clouds in the sky started to swirling and dragged the demons into a crushing vortex of lightning. It started snowing afterwards.
Seto groaned and stood up. "Damnet.....she pissed him off.....i dont think i can get words through his head...."
Aivus's golden black aura glowed brighter. He stood calmy before the queen. "Anything else? Because right now.....your wasting the time of humans and this town. Your pitiful......go get a life and stop trying to ruin others.....stupid demon...."
Kyoya:I won't..... Not now anyways.
Nile:I'm going to ask that queen chic how I know her! *flies over to the queens* Hey you!!!