Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17401-17450 of 17910

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Seto looked up and saw another person in front of the queen besides Aivus. "Hey!! Thats my spot!!"
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Jason smirks as Cleo walks out of the locked room, looks at Kyoya and disappears. She reappeared in front of the queen and glares deadly at Aivius. "Don't talk to my Queen like that!"
The Queen smirks at Cleo and then notice Nile. "Huh?"
Sayori stays hidden behind Nile.
The monsters re destroyed the town again and they all headed towards the next town. Dark cloud quickly coming back and following the monsters and demons to the next town.
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Nile:Why do I have a weird feeling that I know you?!?!?!
Kyoya:.....
Aivus points one finger towards the sky. "Pest....." a beam shot from his finger and into the sky. It traveled into space and hit the sun. "Now....." he grabbed the queen's throat. "Final Judgement:Cricket Echo...."
A large pulse traveled through the air. He removed his hand from the queen's throat and started walking away. "Such pests...."
Seto's eyes widened. "He didnt do what i think he just did......"
Aivus looked down at Seto as he walked away.
Seto looked up at the queen.
Aivus stopped. "You have 10 minutes......"
The town rebuilt itself instantly.
Seto looked at the sky, then back to Aivus. "Wait, give me atleast a day or so.....come on, you can do that right?"
Aivus shook his head. "Maybe......but that woman disgusts me.....so you better make use of this day....or she will be punished....remember that." a blinding white glow filled the sky again.
last edited over a year ago
Cleo kicks Aivius in back, sending him crashing into the ground. "You've pissed me off!!!"
The queen Aivius grabbed turned into black smoke and caused the sky to rain lightning. The queen watches from her dragon, bored. "How dull....and weak...." She flies off.
Sayori points. "Master, she is getting away!!"
Jason looks behind him and saw the door open. "Um...please tell me no one walked out of that room."
Aivus's black wing froze the lightning, like a pause button. "Such a feeble coward....." he looked up at Cleo. "Its over....." he was suddenly behind her and a large burning gash mark appeared on her chest.

Seto appeared on the dragon. "wait a damn minute. you have to call them off....the demons.....make them stop...."
Kyoya:Then I'd be lying.
Nile:*flies after her* WHO ARE YOU?!?! AND HOW DO I KNOW YOU?!?!?
Cleo heals quickly, uneffected, then takes a deep breath and let's out a killer wail.
The queen sighs. "No I won't stop them. They will kill and destroy this world with ease." She looks over at Nile. "I am the queen. How you know me....figure it out yourself." She disappears in the black clouds along with her dragon.
Jason sighs. "Not good. She must be outside fighting then...."
Nile:Crap!!!! So close!
Kyoya:Should we go look?
Sayori frowns. "Figure it out yourself? I have the feeling she knows you but...is holding back."
Jason nods. "Yes."
Nile:I think so.
Kyoya:*goes outside and looks around*
Sayori sighs. "So what now? Gonna follow her?"

Jason follows kyoya.
Seto growled. "You dont understand.....if you dont stop them you'll die.....trust me on this one....."

Aivus sighed. "Close your mouth......and you might want to use some mints because your breath stinks..." His right hand shined brightly. "More demons scum...."
Demons and monsters attack the next town.
Cleo punches him the gut, sending him crashing into a few buildings. "You'll pay for hurting the queen."
Jason looks over and sighs, pointing. "Found her."
Kyoya:*flies over to Cleo* What are you doing?
Nile:*sighs*
Cleo growls at Kyoya and pushes him out of her way. "Back off! I'm defending my Queen!"
Sayori points. "Oh look! It's Kyoya!"
Kyoya:Come on Cleo.....
Nile:You're right!
Cleo growls. "Back off before I hurt you too!"
Sayori nods. "What should we do?"
Kyoya:Hurt me?! You're joking.
Black mist clouded around Cleo and Kyoya. "Ok then......time to end the games....." Aivus stepped out of Cleo's shadow. "This pointless battle with someone so weak is beginning to bore me......" Shadowy hands reached from the mist and pinned Cleo to the ground. Aivus put his foot to her throat. "Tell me.....do you want to live to protect your queen?"
Kyoya:Cleo!!!!!! *tackles Aivus to the ground and holds him down* DON'T TOUCH HER!!!!!!!
Cleo stood up calmly, unhurt. "I'll do anything for my queen!" She summons her trident. "I'll even die for my queen!" She sliced off aivius's arms and legs and watch as they turn into ash and disappear.
Kyoya:Woah.....
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Yuki gasps. "What?! No that's impossible! There's no way! He's sealed away!"
Filia looks down. "I thought so too...."
Aivus tapped her on the shoulder. "Wrong one.......and you said you'd do anything?" he smirked. "In case you hadnt noticed, all i have to do now is snap my fingers.....and she'll feel the pain of all the souls she ever killed before going into a nightmare.......and right before she dies.....she'd feel the worst pain in her life. So unless you want to prevent that, i'd suggest you call those demons off. And killing me will make it ten times worse, so, are you sure you want to do that?" A gold and black trident appeared in his hand. "Your....inferior version is unsettling....." he stabbed it into Cleo's throat. "Now, you have 1 day to repair any damage that you and your queen done. Am i clear?"
Kyoya:Cleo!!!!! *growls and punches Aivus in the gut causing him to fly into the nearest building* DON'T EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN OR I'LL DRAIN ALL THE BLOOD FROM YOUR BODY AND LET MY BROTHER EAT YOU!!!!!!
Aivus appeared as mist in front of Kyoya, but soon turned back to normal. "Oh really? Then your going to help her stop this madness, or i'll kill her as well. I have nothing against demons, but when you attack my town its personal. Now, like i said before, you have 1 day to repair the damage that you've done. Trust me, if you dont.......i'll have you removed from existence..." he took the trident out of Cleo's throat and healed her. He started walking away from them, and as he did, he turned back to his original form. All white.
Kyoya:*growls* NILE!!
Nile:.... *flies over to Kyoya* .... What?
Kyoya:You know what to do.
Nile:*nods, chants and everything is fixed* There you go....
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
Nico rocketed over hell, a loud whistling sound flying behind him as he flew due to his high speed. "Where is he! Where is that sonovabitch!"
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*David smiles* Now you really have me wondering
*Dante nods, hiding his face with his hair* Alright if thats what will make you happy
*Aaron walked over to Filia* So what I miss
Filia hugs Aaron tightly, shivering slightly.
Yuki gets up and walks out the room. "This is very bad. He won't like it at all."
Aivus scratched his head. "Uhh.....what are you talking about? And you fixed what?" he looked around. "And whats up with the sky......" he paused for a moment. "And why to i smell the stinch of demons....and who the hell are you people? Damnet.....i cant remember anything...."
Kyoya:.... Are you kidding me?!
Aivus scratched his head. "Uh...mind explaining?"
He landed and grabbed a nearby demon and snatched him up and took off high into the air " where is the demon lord of the south!? Tell me now!"
Kyoya:Dude!! Are you stupid?!?! How can you not remember threading to kill me?!?!
Nile:*caws*
The demon whimpers. "I-I don't know man. L-Let me go."
He growled but then grinned evily " okay, I will let you go." He dropped him from their high altitude and took off
*Aaron looks down at her* What's the matter
The demon falls and dies.
Filia looks at him. "Can we go home? Please?"
*Aaron nods* Yeah that'd be fine *He raises his hand and a fireball engulfs them instantly transporting them back to the house* Now can I know whats the matter
Aivus shrugged. "Maybe I transformed or something.... can you at least tell me what happened without being a asshole?"
Filia looks down. "He's back...."
Shirayuki looks around town and sighs. "I can't find him anymore..."
*Aaron cocked his head slightly to the side* Who's back
Kyoya:Probably.... And no.
Filia sighs. "A terrible demon who was suppose to be locked away but is now free..."
Nico growls and stops, "this mindless searching is getting me nowhere...." He sat and thought for a moment and he snapped his fingers "I got it." He began to concentrate his energy and began to search for the most powerful energy levels I. He'll and he scoped through them.
There was a loud howl near by Nico. A wolf howl. Along with some growling.