Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16901-16950 of 17910

over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*freezes up* ......
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
"just answer the question." he said, still glaring at him.
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Jason notices and smirks. "You were saying?"
All three head turn and look at Kyoya with glowing red eyes, glaring hard.
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Daisuke sighs. "It's just someone's blood. Someone that isn't any of your concern."
He pinched the space between his eyes and groaned and walked back to filia and Azun "let's just tell Satan so he can give us permission to kill him...."
Azun sweat dop and Filia frowns. "No way! He did nothing to Akane! All he did was kill someone which, in hell, is great!"
Azun nods. "True.Besides, what would you tell Satan? We found her friend with someone elses blood on him? Satan wouldn't care! If he didn't hurt Akane, then he is no use to us. Leave him be."
He groaned again. "I could care less about the blood... It's the fact he was the last person akane saw and they had a conversation about something. Something he is not telling us, something that could be a clue. I think Satan would find THAT interesting, huh Azun."
Azun stays silent.
Filia crosses her arms. "The last person to see her wasn't him. It was the person who almost killed her."
Daisuke looks at them silently.
Kyoya:....
Chris:*happens to see the dragon* Leone.... How does Kyoya handle dragons???
Leone:Not very well.......
The dragon roars at Kyoya as its tail swings around, knocking over buildings and hitting Chris and leone.
Jason laughs. "Welcome back my queen!"
last edited over a year ago
"stop being technical filia... Please, your not helping... Now you can choose to stay here and wait for Satan to come or you can stop defending him, we're not sure f he's innocent yet.
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*David nods and calls a Waiter over to the table, he orders the food and the Waiter leaves* So want to talk or something
*Dante blushes slightly* Am I really that easy to read
Luna nods. "Sure, about what?"
Kasane giggles. "Yup!"
Filia frowns. "You have no prove that he isn't!!"
*David shrugs* I don't have a clue you want to pick a topic
*Dante blushes more* Damn I think I gotta work on that
*Aaron steps out of a portal next to Filia rubbing his neck, he looks at her* Hey dear next time you hit someone give me a little heads up a piece of the school landed on me
Nico threw his hands up "fine, stay with your boyfriend! I'm calling Satan!" he closed his eyes and signaled Satan.
Filia blast fire at Nico, stopping the signal. "Stop it! We need more prove then what we have you idiot!!!" She looks at Aaron. "Sorry about that."
Azun sighs
*Aaron smiles and walks over to her* No need to apologise to me, I couldn't ever get mad at you *He lightly kisses her on the cheek* Oh yeah, you tell them the news yet
Filia blushes slightly. "No...I've been too busy trying to convince this damn angel that a friend of Lady Akane would never hurt her."
"maybe you don't care about her the way I do, the way your acting, dont think you care at all! Now I'm calling Satan to tell him what we already know, now you physically do anything to me again and your finished...." he closed his eyes and signaled Satan again
Filia mutters a few words and the signal is cancelled out. She scream. "HOW DARE YOU SAY I DON'T CARE ABOUT LADY AKANE!! You have no right to say that! I know Akane better then you do and I've been with her longer to understand that your making a big mistake! Your only going to piss Satan off since you have no prove against him!!! And everyone knows that Satan cant hurt family from a demon lord without some prove!"
Azun thinks about it. "Oh yeah...almost forgot about that...."
*Aaron looks at him in a way that could melt an entire city, heat radiating off him like the sun* You dare to threaten my Fiancee while I'm standing right here. You have some nerve buddy
He held a hand up to his face and put it back down "if you haven't noticed I'm still an angel, it's still my duty to kill demons. The only thing that comes before that is akane, no one else. That includes each and every one of you." he said pointing at them all "now since some little brat keeps downing my signals, I'm going on a killing spree. Killing is good in hell isn't it? He mocked and he walked inbetween filia and Aaron, brushing past them both
Kyoya:*chokes out* A d-dragon?!?!
Leone:*hits one of the still standing buildings* Ow!!!!
Chris:*hits one of the buildings as well*
Filia growls but doesn't stop him.
Azun sighs. "Oh great. A pissed off angel is going to kill demons. This has trouble written all over it." She secretly signal someone.
Daisuke continues to wash some blood off his clothes, ignoring them all.
Jason nods. "Yes! This is our beautiful queen!"
The dragon smacks Kyoya hard with its palm and sent him flying.
Luna shrugs. "I don't know..."
Kasane giggles. "Why? I think it's cute!"
Kyoya:*goes flying*
Chris:*growls and turns into a huge dragon twice the size of Jason's "Queen"* DON'T TOUCH MY SON!!!!!!!!!!! *roars*
The three headed dragon grew three times his size and one head bit down hard on his shoulder.
Jason laughs. "Our Queen fears no one! Especially an inposter dragon!"
Chris:I don't care!!!! *his eyes burning with hatred* No one touches my son! *bites the middle dragon heads neck and refuses to let go*
Kyoya:*had landed in the hotel room Benkai was in with Saya, unconscious*
Benkai:Kyoya!!!! *looks at him* .... It was probably a dragon.
Bell:*looking through her book*
Yu:*trying to summon a spirit to take out the sword* Why is this so hard?!
The moment he was out of eye and ear range he opened a portal to the palace and walked through it and appeared in front of akane and looked up at the two "mind if I look through her recent memories?"
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Aivus nodded. "Well of course i do, why wouldnt i? Your.....perfect." he smiled.
*Aaron let out a low growl as he dissappeared* Glad that guy is gone *He looks at Filia* You alright there
(Eh, might as well bring back an old character :P)

Shinto sat on the roof top of the school. He thought to himself ["I wonder.....why the hell am i here on a saturday!!?"] he shrugged the thought off. "Somethings coming.....i have to keep that in mind."
*David sighs* Well I don't know either
*Dante blushes a bit more* Stop ya see what you're doing
(Yo, anyone mind joining this Rp if interested?)

(If you are, go here)
link

The dragon rips Chris off and threw him far away.
Shirayuki blushes deeply. "R-Really? You think so?"
Luna tilts her head to the side.
Kasane giggles. "But your so cute when you blush!"
Aivus nodded again. "Of course i do, why wouldnt i?"
Shirayuki smiles and hugs him. "Thanks. That means a lot."
Aivus hugged her back. "No probs. Im glad i could help." he smiled. "I love you....ya know. We have a lot in common, not to mention your awesome personality."

Shinto looked out in the distance and saw a gust of wind kicking up around the forest. "Uh Oh......not good...."
last edited over a year ago
Chris:*landed, flies back over there, and starts clawing and biting the dragon*
*David looks at her* What ya thinkin bout
*Dante smiles, still blushing* But I'm not as cute as you as you are
Shirayuki blushes. "I feel the same way..."
The dragon smacks him again, uneffected by his attacks.
Kasane smiles. "True but your close."
Luna smiles slightly. "Nothing."
Chris:*roars and keeps attacking*
Aivus hugs her again. Then kisses her deeply.
The dragon is still uneffected by his attacks as it smacks him again, sending him flying.
Shirayuki blushes and kisses him back.
Chris:*growls, goes back over to the dragon and starts attacking it again*
The dragon smacks him down and roars.
Chris:*roars, gets up, and starts attacking it again*
Kyoya:*wakes up* Huh???
Benkai:You okay???
Kyoya:Yeah.....
The dragon stomps on him hard and kicks him hard in the stomach.