Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16851-16900 of 17910

over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Jason smirks. "she has awaken! You are all doomed!!!"
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Filia screams in anger, destroying all the windows and glass around her. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THAT!!!!!!"
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
he stood in the west part of hell and began to mentally signal azun
Azun suddenly appears next to him. "You call?"
"yeah, was this guy royalty or something. or just a regular demon."
Azun thought about it. "Hmmmm...non royalty but he is no regular demon. Far from it."
"who the hell could this person be then..."
Azun shrugs. "I'm not quite sure. All I know is that Akane really cares about him. Whenever she is troubled, she goes to him. Though I never met him myself."
"do you know his name?"
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:Not if I have anything to do with it.
Azun nods. "Diasuke."
"thanks. you mind taking me back to akane's dad?"
Azun nods. "Sure. What for though?"
"just to see if he has ever heard of him."
Azun shakes her head. "Doubt it. Akane kept Diasuke a secret. She never told anyone about him except me."
"crap...looks like I might have to ask someone I just pissed off...."
Azun tilts her head to the side. "Who?"
"filia, I kinda told her to fuck off..."
Azun turns pale. "you've got to be kidding me...You told a demon torturer, the queen's best demon torturer to be exact, known to strike fear into anyone when they see her, and Akane's number one fan to go fuck off? Are you insane?!!?! Why the hell would you do that?!"
"she was being an ass. And I told her kindly several times. Besides, this didn't concern her, she can strike fear into anyone's heart except mine."
Azun sighs. "Well she might know something about Diasuke since she knows everything there is to know about Akane. You better go apologize to her and hope for the best."
"alright...." he opens a portal back to the school exactly where he left and he sees filia "shit.."
Filia punches him in the face so hard, there was a crack and he was sent flying back into the school just as Azun steps out. "Whoa..." Filia growls. "That's for being such a jackass!!!!"
he climbs out from the school and glares at her, but sighs and calms down. "you done miss fiesty?"
Filia appears in front of him and grabs his throat tightly lifting him in the air, her eyes turning black. "Not even close."
Azun quickly grabs her arm. "Wait! Wait! Wait! We need your help finding someone!"
Filia looks at her. "Who?" Azun took a step back, sensing her anger. "A-A guy name Diasuke..."
Filia blinks and her eyes went back to normal tossing Nico to the side and into another part of the school. "Daisuke? You mean Lady Akane's Daisuke? What about him?" Azun nods. "So you know him?" Filia nods. "Yeah, of course. Lady Akane introduced him to me. He's really nice and funny for a demon lord's son." Azun stares in shock. "He's a demon lord's son?!" Filia nods. "Yup. Why are you asking about him anyway?"
Nico came back and groaned "stop. Doing. That." he growled. We need to know because he might be the one who did this to akane genius... And I swear if you do that again I'm kicking your ass back to your boyfriend" he muttered
Filia frowns. "Your lucky I didn't rip out your throat you damn angel. And Daisuke would never do that to Lady Akane. He cares too much about her to hurt her." She crosses her arms. "Wish she was marrying him instead of you."
"wanna tell that to her mother's face? Or how about your idol's face? I bet they wouldn't think to fond of you speaking like that. You can't be too positive of his intentions for akane. I wish you would get over it though, stop being a babu about it and accept it. Your acting like a brat."
Filia growls. "What did you call me?!?" Azun quickly got between them. "Stop! Focus! Filia, please take us to Daisuke so we can ask him ourself. For Akane's sake."
Filia sighs. "Fine. But your wrong about him! He isn't like that and call me a brat one more time and I'll make you regret it." She snaps her fingers and a portal opens up. She walks through and Azun sighs. "Jeez, get more on her bad side why don't you." She steps through the portal.
"I'm planning on it." he said walking in behind them
Azun sweat drops as the portal closes behind him. Filia keeps walking.
Jason laughs. "If you can! No one will be able to stop her now!" The ground starts to split in half as it continues to shake.
Kyoya:*shrugs* Not very intimidating.....
he follows filia
Filia stops a few yards away from a lake. A guy stands with his back towards them as he looks into the lake. Filia points her thumb at him. "That's him."
he nods and walks up behind him and stops "daisuke, we need to talk."
Daisuke slowly turns to show blood on his face and hands. "Who...are you?"
akane's fiancee, and i just may kick your ass depending on your answers. now question oe, did you see akane either today or as of late?"
Daisuke stares at him with a blank and dull expression. "I did see her today. She wanted to talk to me about some stuff."
"like what?" he said sternly
Daisuke shakes his head. "Sorry. That's a secret between me and her. Can't tell you even if I wanted to. She told me not to."
"she's with her parents and they are doing an investigation. so am i, now answer the question."
Daisuke frowns slightly. "She told me not to tell anyone. I plan to keep that promise. You want answers, ask her yourself."
"she's unconscious! We found her bloody and beaten, don't you think that would be the first thing I would do? Now stop being selfish and spill it, before I spill your blood."
Daisuke leans down and washes the blood off his face and hands in the lake. "I will keep my promise to Akane and not tell anyone."
Filia frowns. "leave it be nico. He won't tell you anything! No matter what you do. Do you really think Lady Akane will be happy with you if you hurt one of her friends?!"
Jason smirks. "You'll see..."
Lava explodes from different parts of the area, some almost hitting Kyoya.
He half up a hand and furrowed his eyebrows at daisuke "what's with all that blood anyways...."
Daisuke sighs. "It's not Akane's blood if that's what your thinking."
Kyoya:Still not very scary.
Claws grabbed the earth as a three headed dragon pulled itself out and roared, shaking the air and everything around it.