The Worst Generation [The Worst Generation: Hippies, Life, Rave and...Magic?!]

pLaStIcSUNDAE posted on Oct 21, 2019 at 12:19PM
rave
/rav/
verb
1. talk wildly or incoherently, as if one were delirious or insane.
2. speak or write about someone or something with great enthusiasm or admiration.

Hippy
hip·pie
/ˈhipē/
noun
(especially in the 1960s) a person of unconventional appearance, typically having long hair, associated with a subculture involving a rejection of conventional values and the taking of hallucinogenic drugs.

life
/līf/
noun
1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
"the origins of life"
2. the existence of an individual human being or animal.
3. a particular type or aspect of people's existence
4. the period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being.
5. vitality, vigor, or energy.
6. (in art) the depiction of a subject from a real model, rather than from an artist's imagination.

Magic
mag·ic
/ˈmajik/
noun
1. the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.
2. mysterious tricks, such as making things disappear and appear again, performed as entertainment.
3. a quality that makes something seem removed from everyday life, especially in a way that gives delight.
4. something that has a delightfully unusual quality.
mag·ic
adjective
1. used in magic or working by magic; having or apparently having supernatural powers.

******************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***

~Plot Stuff~
Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, there existed an otherworldly arcane essence that existed by the name of Magic/Magick. This essence was a variety of things. Lush and in great abundance, full of life and a energy that science had become a pale reflection of in the years that followed. However, it was also an essence that harbored a wicked face as well, bound to attract misfortune and death to all who were able to understand and or obtain it if not tamed properly. The secrets of this essence falling into the wrong hands would bring nothing but catastrophe.

And catastrophe it brought, those hundreds a years ago. One that thrust magic into an era in which it had began to fade and a new form of energy created at the hands of man became the new. The world in which magic had come from became a myth, magic itself became a myth as time progressed and left it to fade and never be seen again.

Or perhaps....what isn't seen isn't truly gone. And perhaps...the world thought to be myth is much more than just so. But what is certain is that what has lurked in the veils of shadows within the darkness, behind illusions of people, places and things. Forces that had managed to slip into the ages of the new world. Those of good. Those of evil and malice. Those of...magic. And perhaps...hope. But...will the newest of generations derived from those hundreds of years be able to face what comes?

And so we fly ahead in time to the present, where villages have become cities of tall structures, and dreams of flight have become a reality.

~TWG Terminology and Lore~

link
link
link
link

~Characters~

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
-
link
Sangeon Park
link
link
-
link
link
link
link
last edited on Mar 11, 2020 at 02:27PM

The Worst Generation 9440 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 9440

over a year ago afewseconds said…
"Boss?" Jackie took a brief glance at him for a moment before grinning a little. She couldn't deny that it definitely had a nice ring to it, enough of one to give her the faintest of ideas. "I like the sound of that," she stated while going to the door. But before she opened it, she spoke to the doppel. "Do not invade the pantry while I'm out or I'll make sure its you who she scowls out on." And with that warning to her less conditioned self, she was out the door and heading out towards the trail that Mason's van had taken before.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Mason already felt a need to roll his eyes in a bothersome manner at how she had gladly accepted the supposed nickname. He looked back at Raven one more time, as if she would disappear the moment he left his gaze, before he stepped out the door, following behind Jackie toward the trail where they were. Then his mind went back to something else, last night when he was here, thinking back to the large bat creature that they had run into. He wondered if it was still out there, if what was said was true and just another wild animal. But at this point, he wasn't too sure what to think anymore
Jackie whistled in a familiar calling tune, and just as it always did, the magic broom came swooping down from a poof of glittering magic.

When it reached them it was already widening out to fit the extra weight that was Mason himself, its straws straightened and curled themselves as if it were stretching and preparing for the short trip.

Jackie climbed onto the unconventional vehicle and brushed a couple of loose strands of hair from her face before asking Mason, "Are you ready?"
"As ready as I'll ever be with this" Mason replied dryly as he got onto the broomstick, sitting on top of it before he asked, "I always thought this flying on broomsticks thing was only in the old cartoons and stuff. Didn't think it was actually truthful". Despite that, Mason was not really prepared for another flight on this very slim broomstick, the discomfort it brought to his legs and rear when he was sitting on it. Of course, he didn't dare tell Jackie that. The sooner they could get back, the better, he thought
"I suppose you can still believe it not to be truthful," Jackie said to him. "This was a gifted to me by my grandmother when I was younger. I actually used to indulge in the watching of those very cartoons quite a lot as a child." She smiled some at the memory. "And so as I grew older, so did this lovely broom of mine.." She kicked her heel against the ground forcefully, and off they went into the air.
Mason, out of his usual instinct, grabbed onto the broom handle once again, hoping that he wouldn't fall, despite having been just fine the previous time. As they started to fly, his eyes moved around the forest, looking down and across it once again, shocked that such a cabin can exist in this one area without anything from inside being seen by the general public. He was thankful, though, knowing his boss would want him here of all places to get a good photo of what was happening
Jackie hummed a song to herself gently to keep her mind occupied while she flew them over the trees. Thanks to not being in a van this time and thus not having to worry about the winding and twists of the steep path, the time it took them to get to their destination was much shorter than it was before.

And soon the two would be drifting down towards the ground where their reunion with the soil was greeted by the scurrying of a few woodland creatures that were surprisingly normal ones compared to the..less so.
Mason's eyes darted back and forth at the abundance of creatures, his arms crossed as he looked on in amazement, speaking in shock, "Huh. Looks like rabbits with antlers were real after all". He turned back to Jackie, already another question arising as he asked, "So Jackie, if we're using a rip in space and time to get back to Florida quicker, why didn't we do that before at the cabin. Or hell, any other time yesterday?"
"Because those levels of magic require a medium to be able to be produced. It's like asking why are hinges made for a door. The door wouldn't stay in place without its hinges. And so without the rift gate, the energy collected in order to create the rift would only disrupt and disperse." Jackie explained this while unmounting the broom and heading towards the gate. "According to my grandmother, there were mages that were powerful enough to act as their own medium and in turn open portals at a whim. But this by no means makes it a simple task. It requires skill and focus, as well as a great amount of mana."
"Right" Mason said with a nod of understanding. He didn't understand a word of it, but he decided that any explanation was better than none at all. It all still sounded like a completely different way of speaking to him, but if it would get him back to Florida in time, he would accept it. He gave a nod and replied, "Well, when you're ready, I guess"
Now that it was daylight, Mason would see that what they had entered before to return the Florida was the large mouth of a cave lined by large stones that bore a large cryptic symbol on each one. Yet much like last night, what could be seen within the cave was nothing but pitch black.

Jackie approached the rift taking a deep breath. "Now remember Mason, once you're within the travel space you must keep yourself focused and on the path. One misstep and you could end up at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. Now before I began, have you any idea where you'd like to be taken? I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with the hospital that Sammy is in."
"I think the closest one where we were was St. Joan's Hospital on Verity Drive. Though, I've only seen it in passing" Mason was always a believer in avoiding hospitals at all cost. He wasn't even sure if Sammy was insured at all with all this, giving a faint groan that could be heard if someone was paying attention, speaking under his breath, "I really hope the bill is manageable"
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
As Alana was making her way to the parking lot, her eyes caught sight of a crime in progress that was just unfolding. And although it wasn't as dire as someone drowning or getting dragged too far in the ocean by the current, it was still as important to her. It was one of the rules her training sessions didn't really focus on, but studying the pollution issue in college reinforced every reason to treat it as such crime. She stopped and parked her car by the sandy path, cursing to herself while following the trail of empty glass bottles, beer cans, and cigarettes that led to a beach campfire where she encountered a little over 8 teenagers who very well seemed to be underage surrounded by the fire. They had several towels laid out where they could rest on, and a large cooler where she assumed all the trash had come from. Not to mention there were empty chip bags that were already a distance away dancing in the wind thanks to them.

"Excuse me." Yet she smiled humbly. "Good evening fellow Miamians. I am happy to see you are enjoying the beach as much as everyone else. However," Alana cleared her throat as she stepped in, interrupting the laughter amongst the teenagers as they clearly realized who she was by her uniform, "The South Beach Department of Miami has strict policies regarding littering, starring at a $1000 fine. All of you seem to have participated by leaving a trail of broken glass that can ultimately harm a child walking by. However I am more than happy to let you guys go on a warni---"

"Whatd'ya gonna do, lifeguard? Show us your tits?" One of the guys snickered.

Alana blinked. "Uhm, no. As a matter of fact, a report made---"

"Why dontcha do some twirls in the water or something, hm? We're trying to have fun here." The blonde girl to her left flicked the bud of her cigarette into the sand.

"Those cigarettes are highly poisonous to our seagulls and the turtles who come to lay eggs at night often mistake them with--"

"Blah blah blah blah..." Another brunette girl mocked. "Listen piggy, it's my friend's birthday here and we're not going to let a living dolphin ruin it."

Alana's thick brows sunk into a furrow, her hands turning into fists behind her back. But she eventually calmed herself, retrieving her phone inside her satchel. "Then I am more than sure you wouldn't mind spending her birthday behind bars with allegations of underage drinking, littering, and damage of property." She scowled. "Let me just call my department real quick and ask if xanax is allowed on beach floors." She added after eyeing the small bag of pills one of the older guys had. "Surely you wouldn't mind if I performed a drug test on you, I have all the materials needed back in my car."

The group of teenagers looked at each other, some more scared than others. And as the thought of getting in trouble with the police slowly seeped into their minds, they realized they would just have to change locations. Perhaps a nearby alley rather than the beach. They collectively sighed before standing up, gathering their things and moving out like nomads.

"Excuse me, you also must pick up your tra--" However, Alana wasn't allowed to finish when her shoulder was pushed by one of the tallest of the group as they were making their way out. And as more of them attempted to push Alana down, they realized her athletic figure was hard to waver after she set herself securely on the sand. She gave a frown of annoyance and irritation as she watched them head out. And once they were a distance away, she turned back to view the excessive trash they left behind. With a calming sigh, she walked back to her truck to retrieve a trash bag.
"I'll make it manageable," Jackie spoke in what to Mason would come off as a sudden manner as well as her way of letting him know that she heard him. She wasn't familiar with the hospital that he named except for maybe the name, the reasoning being that she wasn't all that familiar with Florida in general. The only times that she actually came to the state were to visit Alexis and as much as she hated to admit it, that didn't happen all too often in her opinion. With that being said she was going to have to improvise.

~

Edgar continued to paint stuff.
afewseconds commented…
Alright Wind, you can bring that character washing up on the beach like a dead whale back in over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Alrighty then :D over a year ago
Okay, okay, I understand. Jade, you don't hate painters. XD over a year ago
Mason gave her a nod of understanding and a thumbs up, "Just do what you have to do, Jackie". He stood back, giving her just enough room to focus, or at least, that's what he thought she needed, watching on from the sidelines patiently for her to start the process, his eyes going back and forth across the forests, wondering if any of the animals would come back around.

As Alana was picking up the trash off the ground, something else was on the beach. A black figure, resting at the shoreline, lying there limp. On closer inspection, Alana could see that it was a body. A human shaped body, lying on it's side. It didn't look as though it was floating above land. It looked as though it had come up from the sea at some point, but how was impossible. It wasn't covered in any seaweed or barnacles, so it wasn't underwater for long. Yet there was no way to explain how it couldn't be seen floating toward the shore from a distance. Regardless, the body laid there on the beach, and it didn't appear to be moving
Jackie closed her eyes and began to put together a mental image of the destroyed building and the street that it had been on. There had been so much going on that she hadn't really taken in much of her surroundings while she had been on her way to Mason and Sammy's aid. It took a few minutes more than it had before but something eventually clicked. She remembered receiving a call from one of the agents about two individuals that had been hospitalized recently at the same hospital, which she was also supposed to go to gather information for a news segment. Though hazy, the imagery for the hospital did come to mind. Her hands clasped together like they had done before and she carefully started parting them.

And soon the rift was being brought to life.

~

Edgar was taking a look from his painting to note down more details when he noticed it. A change. At first, he had no clue as to what it was that had changed so, yet he couldn't help the irritability that came with knowing that something had disrupted his work. Something that he couldn't quite put a finger on until he spotted it at the shoreline. A body of seaweed and barnacle that, when he looked back at what he had painted so far, was something that hadn't been there when he had started.

And so a small but deep frown came upon the man's face as he stared at the unknown thing, wondering if it were some sort of animal that had somehow gotten stuck within the ropes of seaweed and barnacles that covered it. His gaze shifted between the canvas and the beach's, in his artistic opinion, unwelcomed new addition. And as all people did naturally, he became curious of its presence.

I would've seen it, Edgar thought to himself. Something floating along the surface of the ocean would have definitely been noticeable while he was painting. Then again, he wasn't really all the way there while he had been doing so. Or at least he didn't think so anyways. Settling his brush down in the space between the canvas and the stand that held it, deciding that he would allow himself a brief break to venture closer to whatever it was that laid there so lifelessly.
"W-Woah!" Mason shouted in surprise, looking on at the portal that was in front of him. He took a step closer, looking over the portal, but making sure not to step too close to it, only just at arms reach as he stared up at it, "Uh... Are you sure this is safe, Jackie? I have full trust in you and all, but... What if I screw it up?"

As Edgar got closer to the figure, he could start to make out it's appearance. A slim, slender body that rested on the shores, clearly feminine, that was dressed in all black from head to toe. Any regular person would look at this exaggeration clothing and chalk it up as 'cosplay'. But staring at it more closely, it was far too detailed for any average costume. It was more refined, with oddly fashioned clothing. Though it was clear what this person was wearing and they were female because of the body, it was hard to get a look at her face with her body turned away from him
"ow!" Alana grunted when she felt the sharp edge of a piece of glass cut her big toe slightly. She resorted to picking up the broken shards by cupping large amounts of sand into the trash bag to avoid dealing with it with her hands. And as she approached further into the beach to pick up the chip bags that got washed away, her sharp eyes caught sight of the figure by the shore. To her, it looked like any regular human body from the distance. Except one important thing: it didn't seem to be moving or breathing. "Shit..." Alana muttered out loud. She immediately dropped the trash bag and told herself she would come back to it later. Quickly, she took action and bolted across the sand; the small beads of rocks no longer hurting her as they once used to. Her lips blew into the whistle hanging from her neck, which indicated those nearby to make space. And thankfully most followed protocol.

Luckily the individual was already out of the water so there was no need for a lifeboat or rescue boards. She was trained in CPR if need be, and she kept her phone close in case a call to the hospital was required. By the time Alana arrived at its side, she noticed how cover up the body was. And that was her first step of removal in order to access any possible injuries. "Ma'am, are you alright?!" Alana spoke loud and clear, kneeling down to ask if something was wrong in the first place in case there was no need to perform anything. "My name is Alana Vizcarra, I work for the South Beach Miami Department and I'm certified in First Aid, I need you to communicate your problem before I proceed with action."
last edited over a year ago
As Alana removed the hood from the woman's head, she would get a good look at her face. She was a young woman, with a pale tone in her face with a light blush on her cheeks, yet she appeared as beautiful as a picture, her short pink hair running down as short as her neck. But the most odd thing about her was the ears, they were pointed, like that of an elf in fiction. It could be assumed that it was part of the costume, yet it looked so real. No reaction came from the woman. She just lied there, unconscious, not moving an inch, faintly breathing
When Alana removed the hood from the woman's face and noticed her eyes were closed, she immediately took action. She didn't even notice her pointy ears, and even if she did her looks were the least of her worries currently. Alana quickly looked for a pulse on the body, and when she found it, she sighed of relief. There was no need to perform CPR or call the hospital. She figured the woman had passed out because of a heat stroke with all the clothing she had on her or perhaps dehydration. The female lifeguard shifted the unconscious woman in recovery position just in case she had caught water inside her mouth or nostrils while laying there, waiting if she were to cough out liquid. She sat tight a couple of minutes, staying by her side while using her back as a shield from the setting sun that was still just as potent.
As the sun was slowly setting, the woman under hear slowly started to open her eyes, coughing a bit as she felt the water from the ocean refill her lungs. As her eyes looked up at the woman, they slowly moved down to look over her body before she rubbed her hands against her head, speaking in a... strange accent. Like a sort of European French-Irish-Finnish accent, yet neither of those at the same time "Ai, I've been taken in by a siren. Should I accept my fate now?"

(Okay, time for work. May this terrible accent character bring you joy. Or misery. Whichever happens XD)
"Oh come now Mason," Jackie said to him, following it up with something that was supposed to be encouraging. "Even if you were to be the grandest of dolts, I don't believe you could screw up anything as simple as walking."

~

While in the middle of approaching the figure, Edgar picked up a small twig that he would have used to poke at what he didn't know nor expect to be a person when he knelt down. He poked at the figure until he could see passed the seaweed and barnacles only to realize that it was, in fact, a person. One that was dressed rather peculiar at that–but that wasn't the point. at all. "Oh god–" He lifted his head when he heard the whistle of the lifeguard, and he gladly moved out of her way so that she could do her job.

Unlike the lifeguard however, the ears of the young woman were the first thing that he took notice of the moment her hood was removed aside from the pink hair. What the hell? He didn't know what to make of it exactly, and instead just watched. And when she spoke finally, his eyebrows raised in shock.
"I... I guess you make a point there" Mason said, though it didn't bring much courage to him as he stepped closer to the portal. He looked over it, raising his finger to touch it, only to retract. He looked back at it, speaking to himself in hushed whispers, "Okay... St. Joans, St. Joans, St. Joans". With a quick burst of breaths, he stepped forward, a strange sensation taking over his body as he stepped through the portal, his body disappearing into the strange colors

(Okay, NOW! It's time for work. Don't let this new character go to waste while you guys talk about shit XD)
afewseconds commented…
Edgar's probably going to go off somewhere else and paint 🤷‍♂️ over a year ago
Alana patted at the young woman's back as she continued to cough, finding her accent strange to say the least since she had never heard anything like it, especially not in Miami. And once she processed what the pink-haired woman had said, she blinked in utter confusion. She is becoming delusional. Alana thought to herself, which indicated she had to move her under some shade. "I need water, someone get me fresh water!" She pleaded at some of the crowd that had gathered to watch from a distance. Alana stood up and hooked her arms underneath the woman's, dragging her body away from shore and into dry sand where she found cover underneath some palm trees. "Stay with me, ma'am." Alana told her, removing her hat to place on herself for some extra shelter.
Like before a sensation of stretching came upon Mason the moment he entered, the world around him warping into colors and hues around him. And at the end of the pathway, the blurry image of the supposed destination wavered with instability and ripples.

Jackie called after him from where he had entered the rift. "Be careful!" Last time she hadn't vocalized how she wanted them to be safe. But this time around, she felt like it was needed. "I'll contact you after things have settled down! Which means ANSWER YOUR GODSDAMN PHONE THIS TIME AROUND!" She added. The rift was already sealing itself on her end, which made her have to take a few steps back.

ZiiiSNAP!. The rift, starting from the bottom, closed with a loud branch-snapping sound. Sparks of magic spilled out from where the tear sealed.

Letting out a sigh Jackie thought about sitting down to rest for a few minutes. Of course she made the decision to stop herself from doing so since there were still things that she couldn't let go unattended to. The most important thing out of them all however was ensuring that Raven didn't wake up and lose her mind.

~

[Itna, The Man Born to Damn the World]

The River Styx. A lake of fire. A deep hole to be dropped into. A hundred hells. A bone chilling hell. It was all the same to him. Just another place meant to detain and contain, like a bitch attempting to keep the collar of her husband within her grasp. Yet with each pull the molten chains strip flesh away from her palms, burn her arms. They will not hold him forever–they would never hold him.

Because like quaking earth, he was the inevitable fall of buildings and towers. Like a hellish hurricane tearing through the lands, he was the inevitable force that uprooted trees. Like an erupting volcano, he was what burned to cinder and melted into ash without discrimination. If humanity were pigs lining up to enter a slaughterhouse, then he was their slaughterer. He was the words that destroyed men and women, the voice that soiled the souls of children.

He cared not for the innocent, for no one was innocent under his eyes. He cared not for the guilty, because everyone was guilty in his mind. He cared not for the sinners, because in the end that's what they all were. The liars, the murderers, the heinously prideful. All of them were the same.

He wasn't the hand that fed, but the hands that took. He was not the provider, but the one who scorns the starving. He was not a savior, but one that damned. He knew no sorrow, or love. There was no compassion for the next soul within him. Only wrath.

The chains that bound him were creaking, the cuffs that held him bending. It was only a matter of time before his release. It was only a matter of time before the world would slip, and he would crawl to it and tear away its throat with vigor. It was only a matter...of time.

~

[Meanwhile in London,]

[Changying Chenguang Daiyu]

Bang bang bang.

It snarled, salted copper filled shells placing holes in its shadowy fur before its hefty body collapsed onto the floor. More came, but their salivating jaws snapping were left to bite down onto cold air in failure.

Bang. Bang. Bang bang bang!

Two more fell to the ground and were left to decay into pools ashen shadows that melted into nothing against the London streets.

Huff...huff. In slowly, out slowly. Changying's breaths were calm and her body relaxed. She didn't fear the monstrous shadows that surrounded her and bared their teeth, the Black Dogs. She was only wary of the death that they could bring. She held her arm up towards the air, her gaze trained on what she could see and her senses aware of what she couldn't.

And the moment that they, the Black Dogs, lunged–PssszzzzzzIiIP!

The harpoon-headed cables that shot from her wrist found a sturdy place of comfort in the buildings around her and drug her upwards. Empty shells were already dropping out onto the ground.

Bang, bang bang.

The three remaining shadows collapsed, yet one remained stubborn while its brethren fell.

With the twist of her arm and a yank of her wrist the cables released their hold, and as she fell her hands were swift. Her right hand swiped across the her waist, snatching the bronze dagger from its place for her to drive it through the head of the creature with a sharp twist. That's the last of them. She was sheathing the dagger when she tapped the earpiece that was in her left ear, it giving a small vibration. She waited until she heard the static before speaking.

"Chang to Home. Black Dogs have been eliminated, London swept. Awaiting next task."
That's a lot of intros XD over a year ago
afewseconds commented…
I need an Australian -_- over a year ago
afewseconds commented…
I don't know, but its mine now xD over a year ago
Mason found himself giving a bit of a scream as he felt his body stretch and elongate through the warp. It wasn't painful, far from it, but the feeling of it, of seeing his own limbs grow far out before him, was enough to disturb his already disturbed mentality. And as he continued to scream, he found himself standing in front of the St. Joan Hospital, a few passerbys staring at the large screaming man. As Mason would soon realize where he was, he adjusted himself, cleared his throat, and hurried into the lobby of the hospital

"I just crawled meself outta water, now ya wanna put it back in me!?" The woman spoke in a fit of annoyance before she looked up at her at her response, "Stay witch'ya? What, so the siren's takin' a likin' to an elf, iddit? Sorry, I ain't fallin' fer them charms again. Last time I was seduced by a siren, she wanted to just eat me. So I try not to indulge in interspecies stuff if I can help it.' The woman looked around the beach, seeing very little patrons aside from Alana who was holding her now before she stood up perfectly fine, "And don't go grabbin' at me, siren. I get I'm a lovely lady, but I haven't the faintest desire at the moment. I must get on with me mission."
Edgar took some steps back from the pointy eared woman when she started to stand up, weary of her state of mind. Sirens? A mission? All of it sounded like utter nonsense, delusions maybe. But he didn't stand around to wait to see if that was true. Seeing that the lifeguard looked to have everything under control and that the woman was fine, he eased away from the scene and went back to where he had left his paintings to start painting again.
Sammy sat in her hospital bed with total frustration, flipping through the sixteen channels on the TV. If there was anything Sammy hated more than hospitals, it was cable TV. Deciding it would be more worth her time, she turned the TV off and groaned in annoyance, "I swear to god if I have to sit here in silence, I'm jumping out this window"
But as Sammy was contemplating doing so, Mason threw the door open, having run up the stairs to check on her, panting a bit. Sammy looked over at him with a grin, and replied, "Bought damn time you showed up. Uh... where's Raven?"
Mason already felt his heart sank at the mention of it. Though before he could even speak, he pulled up a chair, sitting down on it to catch is breathe as he responded, "L... Listen, Sammy. I...I got some... decent news, and... some really, really bad news"
afewseconds commented…
yaay. Now I can bring in a "doctor". over a year ago
Well bring in your mystery doctor and we'll all have a fuckin' grand time XD over a year ago
afewseconds commented…
Well she is a grand personality. over a year ago
That works out then XD over a year ago
[link]

While Mason was explaining the good and bad news to Sammy, they were interrupted by a loud, shrill voice that caused ruckus in the halls of the hospital, shortly followed by a rather colorful laugh.

link One of the hospital beds flew passed the door to Sammy's room, and for the brief moment it could be seen, so could the woman whose golden locks were a blur behind. link There was briefly the sound of what sounded like crashing.

There was shouting from both patients and doctors alike, followed by a loud thud. Minutes later, a woman dressed in a white and black corset-shirt, white striped black pants, heels, and a doctor's coat came around the corner. Though as she walked in, she was in the middle of yanking off the coat and sliding on a large red jacket that had strange tubes and vials of even stranger liquid held by the loops that the jacket provided. Upon seeing Mason and Sammy her toothy grin expanded, and when she spoke she sounded like Harley Quinn with a higher voice. There was an almost crazed look in her eyes. "Hiya cupcakes! I'm Katherin with a K without the E at the end, the friendly neighbahood psychopath! I'll be ya doc for the day, pleased to meetcha!"
"Uh... I-I'm pretty sure Sammy already has a doctor, ma'am" Mason replied casually, Sammy crossing her arms a bit as she followed up, "Yeah, my doctor before had red hair and was older. Also, he was a guy, so I think you may have the wrong room, lady. Besides, I've seen enough doctors for the day. I'm trying to talk here." Sammy waved her off before turning back to Mason, "Now, what was that about Raven?"
Katherin's smile wavered for just a moment, and one of her eyes twitched. "Heya now don'tcha be rude! We're both blondes here right puddin' cup?" She glanced out the door, looking both ways before slamming it shut. She grabbed the other chair that was in the room and propped it under the doorknob. "With that flimsy arm in that cast it don't look like ya docta is doin' a very good job. The round-table men sent me out here to gather some chit-chat and fix ya up while I'm at it! And then I can go and get me some shooguh and salt for a big boom, if ya know what I mean." And by big boom, she meant explosion.

The woman opened her jacket to pick a syringe filled with red from one of the many rows that were there. "Now holdjaself still and this is gonna be quickety quick!" She flicked the end of the syringe and some of the liquid squirted from the needle.
“U-Uhhhhh, ma’am it’s not a good idea to be moving so abruptly now.” Alana listened closely and patiently. “You’ve suffered from I’m guessing a heatstroke and are still delusional about the situation. It is best that you stay in one spot right now. I am here to ensure you are well, and I will not let anything or um, those sirens you speak of harm you.” She said, wondering if she should call her situation into medic if it had effected her this much. Or there was a chance she could potentially be on drugs that could be the reason to her hair color and ears who currently she thought was a cosplay thing.
Mason was quick to step in between Sammy and the other woman. Though Sammy was more than ready to throw a punch herself, Mason was not willing to risk that, and stepped in the front before exclaiming, "Now just wait! What the hell do you want with us!? If you're here to hurt us, I won't let that happen!" Of course, Mason had no idea what he was doing, He had no plan, and absolutely ho meas of using his magic. All he had was his size to intimidate with

"I ain't on no damn stroke, heat or any kind" The woman spoke again as she stood up, moving herself from Alana's grasp with ease as she turned back to her, her hands on her hips, standing perfectly still, no loss of balance or anything as she proclaimed "My name is Galinah, and I'd like to get on with my mission, if you don't mind. I have no time to handle with these tasks that you have set up for me"
“You are in no condition to carry out these... tasks or whatever you call them, Ms. Galinah.” Alana spoke truthfully to the woman. “Please, how about you provide me some information about where you live so I can drive you there. Did you come alone? If you could give me a phone number or an address that would really help the both of us. I’d be able to get you home in no time. What you need is rest and to rehydrate.” She told her. “And as much as I like your costume, it may be building on the heat stroke so I believe we should remove them.”
"Hurtcha?" The woman gave a cackle of a laugh. "This one ain't for hurtin' ya silly bunches of oats," She said, waving the needle around. "That's what these are for!" She opened the other side of her jacket to reveal the bottles that were trembling so much that they looked like the very definition of something that was unstable. "Didn'tcha hear me square head?" She asked Mason. "I'm here to fix ya and your friend! One shot's all it'll take! Might sting a lil bit but that arm will be as good as new!" She glanced behind her as the door rattled, some of the doctors from the outside trying to get in.

"Somebody call the police, this lady's fucking nuts!"

Katherin waved at them, wiggling her fingers while doing so. "At least that means I have more than yooooU~!" She cooed before releasing another one of those cackling laughs. She spun on her heels, turning back to Mason and Sammy. "As ya can see I'm on a latex tight schedule too. A couple'ah questions ain't gonna do nothin' to anybody are they? Unless ya scared of them. People have weird little phobia's now nowadays."
"Oh, first ya want me ta stay witch'ya, now yer lookin' ta strip me? You are a saucy siren" Galinah replied while sticking her tongue out, her poise shifting as she kept her hands on her hip and replied to her questions, "As fer where I live, I will never say that. My homeland is secretive, no place fer outsiders. I haven't the faintest idea of what this phone number of yers is. And a true spy would never reveal her numbers. I ain't dense!" Though, at the mention of this, she was reminded that she did in fact come alone with no other help. Just left on a beach in a place she was only told, "Held one of the users"

"C-considering what we've gone through in the passed few days, I'd say it's more than just a little phobia" Mason replied, still keeping his defensive stance in tact. Sammy was ready to shout something, yet she found herself unable to as Mason had taken the conversation over himself. As he stood in the way, he asked, "You can't exactly come here with something like that and expect us to just hear you out. What reason should we have to trust that you're here to help us?"
"Weeeelll," Katherin started. "Considerin' a few'ah these could level a couple of blocks," she opened her coat to point to a bottle full of smokey yellow liquid. "And I haven't thrown one atcha face, I'd say that's pretty Even Steven! AaaAAnd, us pyromancers are a trusty bunch. What we say, we mean. And what we don't say, we burn! Ya got me?" She looked between Sammy and Mason. "i don't wanna have to force ya to take ya medicine. It's not grape flavored, but breakin' one of my babies off in someone's skin is a triple no! So how about we get to it. The sooner we do, the faster you can get back to talking to ya lady–a real tripper by the way!"
“No, no no!” Alana shook her head. “You misunderstand me completely, I am not trying to force you to do anything you don’t want. My suggestions are purely to aid you.” Yep, she’s definitely going crazy. She thought to herself. “After all, it’s my duty to aid you and I think we could both sleep better knowing that your back home. Here, how about you provide me a full name and I run it at the police station, hm?”
Mason was prepared to shout back at her, already prepared for more questions. Of course that wasn't enough info to him. IT just sounded like total nonsense, which he was more than accustomed to at this point. But as he was ready to start again, Sammy walked passed him, limping over in her sore, sorry state, already holding her arm out, "Just do it already and get it over with. This talk of shit without explanation is starting to give me a headache"
"S-Sammy!" Mason replied in total shock. To which she turned back with a shrug only, not even a single word.

The woman was skeptical at first, crossing her arms as she replied, "Imma spy, lady. Im gonna need a reason to trust ya with me name before I go givin' it around to total strangers. And good looks can only getch'ya so far"
"Okie dokie then Miss Ma'am! Cooperation is operation. Let's get ta fixin'," Katherin took Sammy's broken arm in her hand and lifted it up. "One vein, two vein, aha! This one!" She twirled the syringe through her fingers until the point was pointing at Sammy's skin."Whoosh–" She stabbed the needle in roughly like it was an insulin shot, adding an extra "peeeww" as a sound effect as she injected the red liquid into Sammy.

And surprisingly aside from the initial stabbing of the needle into her skin and the rough handling of a broken arm, Sammy wouldn't feel too much of anything at first aside until her bones began to physically move underneath her skin, the broken fragments tugging and pulling.
“Riiiiiight... a spy, of course.” Alana’s eyes squinted in thought. She looked around, hoping someone would eventually recognize the woman and claim her. But when no one did, she sighed. “As I stated earlier, my name is Alana Vizcarra and I work for the Miami Beach Department. I have been for quite a while as a lifeguard. Now what about you, hm? How did you end up fainting and what exactly are you spying on?” Alana asked her, hoping it would knock some sense into her once she realized she was talking gibberish and nonsense.
"I can't tell ya what I'm spyin' on. What kinda spy would I be if I did that?" Galiah replied, her arms crossed, "But, since ya gave me yer name... Guess it's only fair. The names Galiah Yaar'gul, daughter of Gasseppi Yaar'gul, of the Yaar'gul Family, vowed protectors of the our world, the other world fer ya, and on a mission ta save it, as well as yer world, with the help of magic users here. As fer who I am spyin on, that's confidential". She spoke so casually, as if she truly believed this, or at least, she rehearsed it, which would've been difficult for anyone who had just washed up on shore

"AHHH! What the fuck- AAAAH!" Sammy shouted in pain as she messed around with twisted arm, groaning in absolute pain as she felt her arm get jerked around. The pain was immense, along with her still being immensely sore from smacking against a wall. But as she looked down at her arm, but she would feel even more discomfort at the sight of her arms twisting from the inside of her flesh, moving back into place on their own, "W-What the fuck!?"
“You’re not a spy, ma’am.” But at the information she laid out, Alana blinked. Now she was really concerned about this woman’s health. Her eyes discreetly wandered in search of any possible damage she suffered on her head or neck that might be provoking her to say these things. She didn’t want to report a psych case if her carer was nearby and most likely lost her. Alana scratched her head awkwardly. “I’ve never heard of anyone with those... particular names. But I bet the police will easily be able to track your family down and I would be more than happy to take you back to your home.”
While Sammy was shouting in pain Katherin was inspecting the needle of the syringe that was used, pulling one of the small vials from the loops on her jacket's exterior. She opened it up, and whatever small droplets of Sammy blood was left on the needle dripped down into it. She giggled to herself like a maniac as she held the vial close to her, hugging it before storing it away.

The bones within Sammy's arms would continue to twist and contort, even becoming mushy and soft for a moment until they began to harden back to their previous state, if not in better condition altogether.

"See that wasn't so bad was it sweet cakes? I toldja I was a fixa-uppa." She said in a seemingly upbeat manner, her shrill voice only adding more to it. "How ya feelin' now? Pretty peachy I bet."
"Ha ha ha! Foolish siren! I can't go back home until I have completed me mission" Galinah proclaimed in a proud manner, "It could take me months er years to go back home, even decades. But that is the price I am willin' to pay to protect me homeland. And the reason as to why me name is so foreign to ya, is because, as I said, I am not from this land of yours. Again, I come from lands ya no nothin' of"

Sammy clenched her hands open and closed, a bit amazed by what she was witnessing as she replied "Yeah... It feels pretty good, not gonna lie" Sammy said with a nod. She immediately followed by reaching forward and grabbing Katherin by the collar of her shirt with her now repaired arm, pulling her forward and spoke in a demanding tone, "Now tell us what your deal is? In case you didn't realize, I just survived a huge blast that almost got me and Mason here killed, not to mention almost died from two separate monster attacks yesterday, so I want answers and no more of this Harley Quinn schtick. Got it?"
"Schtick? Harley Quinn?" Katherin blinked. "I don't know who that is or what a schtick is, but slap it on a big ol' monster sandwich and both sound like amaaazing fun~!" She giggled. "If we're both lookin' for answers then who's gonna ask the questions?" Her head leaned to the right a little at an angle. "I can start! Has anyone toldja thatcha have some pretty eyes Miss Ma'am?"
"I said answer the question" Sammy replied, tightening her grip on her collar, getting more aggressive now, "I have other shit to be worrying about and the last thing I need is you fucking around when I'm trying to-"
"Okay, that's enough" Mason replied as he pulled Sammy off her, barely able to get her grip off, finding that her arm had slightly more strength than it did before. He gave a tired groan before he turned back to her and asked, "She's right, we need more answers on who you are. We can't just take this at face value, you know. What's your gain in this?"
"Gain? Gain smaim lame, lame LAME. Nobody cares about that stuff 'xcept the Table People," Katherin gave a shrug, not even attempting to fix her collar while she continued with a simple answer. "I just wanna have fun!" But then she turned to Sammy. "And hey, language potty mouth! It ain't nice, and your too pretty to be talkin' like that!" She looked back when the room door rattled again, pulling down her lower eyelid and sticking out her tongue with a mocking noise before snickering in delight.
"Alright" Mason said, only getting more questions than answers, but he didn't see himself wanting to drag on that subject, and with the doctors on the other side, he didn't think he'd have more time to ask. Instead, he spoke up, "Okay, why us? Of all the people in the hospital, or even all the magic users in this state alone, what was it us you came to?"
"WwweEEEllll," Katherin tapped her cheek in thought. "There aren't that many magic use'ahs in the states, and the Table People usually likes to keep an eye on the naturals. I was lookin' for a kid that was supposedta be here yestaday, but the bitches were late on a report. I just so happen to be in the area when the little birdies told me that somethin' went kabloomey in town, and you two popped up on tha papers." The way she spoke about it was in the same manner someone would speak about conveniently running into old friends at a grocery store.