The Worst Generation [The Worst Generation: Hippies, Life, Rave and...Magic?!]

pLaStIcSUNDAE posted on Oct 21, 2019 at 12:19PM
rave
/rav/
verb
1. talk wildly or incoherently, as if one were delirious or insane.
2. speak or write about someone or something with great enthusiasm or admiration.

Hippy
hip·pie
/ˈhipē/
noun
(especially in the 1960s) a person of unconventional appearance, typically having long hair, associated with a subculture involving a rejection of conventional values and the taking of hallucinogenic drugs.

life
/līf/
noun
1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
"the origins of life"
2. the existence of an individual human being or animal.
3. a particular type or aspect of people's existence
4. the period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being.
5. vitality, vigor, or energy.
6. (in art) the depiction of a subject from a real model, rather than from an artist's imagination.

Magic
mag·ic
/ˈmajik/
noun
1. the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.
2. mysterious tricks, such as making things disappear and appear again, performed as entertainment.
3. a quality that makes something seem removed from everyday life, especially in a way that gives delight.
4. something that has a delightfully unusual quality.
mag·ic
adjective
1. used in magic or working by magic; having or apparently having supernatural powers.

******************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***

~Plot Stuff~
Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, there existed an otherworldly arcane essence that existed by the name of Magic/Magick. This essence was a variety of things. Lush and in great abundance, full of life and a energy that science had become a pale reflection of in the years that followed. However, it was also an essence that harbored a wicked face as well, bound to attract misfortune and death to all who were able to understand and or obtain it if not tamed properly. The secrets of this essence falling into the wrong hands would bring nothing but catastrophe.

And catastrophe it brought, those hundreds a years ago. One that thrust magic into an era in which it had began to fade and a new form of energy created at the hands of man became the new. The world in which magic had come from became a myth, magic itself became a myth as time progressed and left it to fade and never be seen again.

Or perhaps....what isn't seen isn't truly gone. And perhaps...the world thought to be myth is much more than just so. But what is certain is that what has lurked in the veils of shadows within the darkness, behind illusions of people, places and things. Forces that had managed to slip into the ages of the new world. Those of good. Those of evil and malice. Those of...magic. And perhaps...hope. But...will the newest of generations derived from those hundreds of years be able to face what comes?

And so we fly ahead in time to the present, where villages have become cities of tall structures, and dreams of flight have become a reality.

~TWG Terminology and Lore~

link
link
link
link

~Characters~

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
-
link
Sangeon Park
link
link
-
link
link
link
link
last edited on Mar 11, 2020 at 02:27PM

The Worst Generation 9440 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 9440

over a year ago afewseconds said…
Katherin stopped in middle of being about to lick someone's face and her head snapped towards Mason at the mention of the Constables. "Heeyyy, I didn't tell ya guys about them yet. That was suppose to be a surprise!" She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. "How did you know?"
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
"When I was at the building where our friend had a magical overload" Mason answered, though deciding it was best to leave Jackie out, "A man came in, using magic himself to control the fires from inside. He alled himself a Constable and... well... He sounded like he was part of some sort of organization"
Katherin frowned a little now. "That's not fair," she states with a poked out lip. "I was supposed to be the one to tell you guys about the cool stuff--where is he? I'LL KILL'EM!" She growled, only to be distracted by the elevator door coming to a stop on the first floor.

The moment the elevator opened, they would be greeted by a scene of what seemed to be pure chaos as 10 other Katherins were harassing people with random questions, two of them jumping on top of the front counters singing quite horribly in cracking voices while others seemed to be running around aimlessly.

"Hey you guuuUuuys!" Katherin called to them, waving wildly. "Look! I found'em! I found'em!" She said while pointing to Sammy and Mason. The other Katherins cheered.

The employees and people who were there for scheduled appointments were rightfully stricken with terror and confusion.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Katherin is the worst character in the entire RP. I fucking hate her XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
now wind, we all know that title belongs to Leo over a year ago
All Leo does is casually say slurs XD over a year ago
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Alana rolled her eyes. "I do not think anyone here partakes in cannibalism..." She paused. "Wait, on second thought... maybe some crazy ones." She muttered to herself, remembering the cases she saw of psychopathic killers on the news. As she was pulling into the Staff parking lot of the beach, her eyes glanced briefly to Galiah, noticing now her pointed ears and very realistic pink hair. "What's with the costume?" Alana asked, parallel parking the red truck near the beach shed where staff members kept extra emergency equipment and personal belongings. She finally turned off the engine, collecting her belongings on the backseat. "Come on, we need to change cars now." Clicking the button connected to the keys, she unlocked both their doors.
Mason was much more silent now at the threat that she had made, making a mental note to not bring Jackie up at all now. Once they got into the lobby, Mason and Sammy were hit with total chaos at the sight of even more Katherin's. Sammy looked around and replied, "Is this hell?"
Mason could only give a shrug before he turned o Katherin and asked, "Katherin, if you've found us, perhaps gathering your... other half is a good idea so we can get out of here"

"Wha-! Ya can't be serious!" Galiah replied to her question as she followed her to the other car, "I showed ya a magical spell and ya still don't trust me ta be real? How stubborn can ya be, woman?" Galiah was not sitting in the car, continuing her bickering, "This is insane. Ya see magic before yer eyes and ya still can't break your doubt to see the truth right in yer face"
"That's a good idea Mace! We should hurry it up before things get gassy up in here." There was a hint of something maniacal in the way she spoke, yet her cheerful demeanor hid it well as she turned to the room full of hers. "Alright gals, come to mama!!"

"Daaawwww, already?!" One of the Katherins on the counter top said with a pout as her performance of Frank Sinatra's "My Way" was brought to an end.

Another Katherine with a surgical mask on stopped what she was about to do with the large eraser that she had. "No fair! I haven't even got the doc to do butt stuff yet!–"

"Meh, whateva–" One who seemed to be much more tame than the others replied dryly from the chair that she sat in, closing the magazine about puppies and kittens that she had been reading.

"Ma'am yes ma'am–"

Each of the Katherins gave different answers that varied drastically from the other as they all stopped what they were doing. And one by one, stretching skin melded and melted together with one another as they approached the one who had called them all back until there was only one.

The remaining Katherine twitched for a couple of seconds as her eyes moved in every direction before she stiffened a little, blinking in what looked like confusion.
Mason stepped back as they all started to morph back into the original Katherin, watching with a disturbed frown on his face. He felt almost sick at the sight of it, yet at the same time, couldn't understand what he was looking at. Once only one Katherin was left and she was staring in confusion, Mason slowly approached her and asked, "K-Katherin? Are you... okay?"
Katherin didn't say anything at first, despite her mouth opening slightly to speak. She blinked the blur streaks out of her vision, her hand lifting to place itself on her head. She could feel the others knocking and complaining about having to leave the seat. "I...think so, yes."

The woman spoke slowly and in a heavy slur as if she had to get used to being able to use her tongue.

When Katherin spoke again after a minute, her words were a bit more clearer. "We need to leave," she said in a absent sort of way, her shrill voice much more controlled and focused than it had been previously–though her northern accent remained thick.
Mason stepped a bit closer, cautiously of course, making sure she wasn't acting. But as he heard her speak, He asked "Katherin are you sure you're okay".
But before he could get an answer Sammy was tugging on his arm and complained "Come on, we gotta go before more cops show up"
"Cops?" Katherin shook her head a little in attempt to wipe away the dark spots that had been deliberately placed into her memory. She only remembered briefly of the others mentioning something about the cops. And quickly she began to start putting pieces together. Her eyes searched around quickly until she found a vent, one that had a chocolate colored mist starting to drift from it.

And so she turned to Sammy and Mason and started to push them both towards the door, telling them both to hold their breath until they were outside of the hospital. She spoke calmly to them in contrast to what was going on inside of her head.
last edited over a year ago
"W_wait,why are we holding our breaths You're not gonna do something crazy, are you". Mason said as Sammy was tugging at his arm once again, the fear being heard in his voice clear as day. He didn't have time to ask once again, having already started to hold his breath in, Sammy doing the same as they were making their way toward the exit
Alana hopped off the car before closing her side of the door, walking around the vehicle to meet up with Galiah and answer her question with another one. “Wait, so you mean to tell me you were born with pink hair and got your ears personalized and pointy?” She led the way to her other car that she used to drive herself around. “What you showed me just creeped me out and confused me more honestly.”
"Well unfortunately, more aggressive magic is what I know best" The woman replied, crossing her arms, "I ain't exactly good at healin' people, I did it once when a school mate broke his nose. Ended up making his nose bigger and he told me I was a total screw up. So I broke it again." She shrugged, "And I haven't had much training with plant magic or any of the technical stuff. Always saw it as useless, personally. If ya can't defend yourself and others, what good is magic to ya. Ya know what I mean?" Galiah crossed her arms before answering once again, "And yeah, my hair was always like this. Ears too. Thought it was obvious"
`"They already have," Katherin replied, the dislike towards whatever they had done clear in her voice and her eye twitching. She took her on advice and held her breath. She continue to push Mason and Sammy towards the door and once the were out she continued to push them from behind to the best of her ability, which was made a bit easier since Sammy was already trying to pull Mason along.
It wasn't long before they had found their way back outside, Mason running a bit further into the parking lot before he breathed in heavily and turned back to Katherin with a sound of worry and fear in his voice, "What happened?! Did they let off poison gas? Are you a terrorist?! You and your... dozen copies!?"
"No, no and copies? That's...almost correct." Katherin said. "That gas isn't poisonous. It seems that they've let loose a formula of an "amnesia bomb"," she cringed some at the name that one of her other selves insisted on calling it. She looked around them for a moment before smacking Mason across the arm. "And need I remind you that yelling about terrorists in these troubling times isn't the brightest idea?"
What is this? 2004? Terrorism is so last decade. Riots at your local protest are all the rage these days XD over a year ago
afewseconds commented…
Troubling times as in, a place they were in already just got blew the fuck up and the Constables are going to cover it up as a terrorist attack..:P over a year ago
afewseconds commented…
And actually, speaking of the year, its like 2050 or some shit over a year ago
This RP will forever take place in 2015. Even if there's a three year time skip, it'll always be 2015 XD over a year ago
"R-Right, sorry?" Mason said, barely feeling the slap on his arm as he calmed down, letting him get a breath of fresh air in through his nostrils before he asked again, "So... what's your gain in all this, Katherin? Why join in in all this? You know the Constables, but don't seem too kind to them, and yet you have magic of your own? Are you freelance?"
"Something along those lines," Katherin answered, still looking around the parking lot. "My partner is gonna kill me.." She mumbled to herself, cringing slightly at the small sound of something bursting coming from the direction of the hospital they had left. "This isn't the best place to be hosting a conversation..." She began to walk hurriedly. "My car should be somewhere around here if those idiots haven't crashed it or painted in pink."
"Oh, don't worry. We'll follow you in the van" Sammy said, looking around the parking lot curiously for it, wondering where it was, "Where the hell is it, Mason?"
"The van got destroyed when the building was destroyed" Mason answered dryly. He was prepared to tell her in a more gentle manner, but with the amount of stress and confusion taking over, he just casually dropped it. Though he was surprised to see Sammy's reaction that followed, "And Raven?"
Mason shook his head, a bit worried, but told her what he could, "Physically speaking, she's alright"
"That's good" Sammy said with a bit of relief, "Well shit, guess we're really homeless now, huh. Alright, Katherin. Lead the way"
Homeless? Katherin frowned a little as she started looking around the parking lot for where she had thought she parked her car. "I can help you two find a place to lay low for the time being." She searched in between some of the cars that were already present, squinting some before she asked some of the others.
"Lincoln, where'd they put my car?"
"I dunno dude. I can ask though. Hey Sam, you know where Kathy put Katherine's car?"
"LEEDER LEEDER LEEDER LEE!!"
"For Christ's sake, somebody tell me where my GODDAMN CAR I–"

Katherin stopped in front of a sleek grey Honda Accord, her jaw dropping open slightly and her face becoming red with fury. It had no tires and instead was sitting on concrete blocks with "Team K" spray painted across the side. Her eye twitched again. "Really guys? REALLY!?"
"Oohohooo, you've guys have done it now!"
"Ooooo, Kathy you're in trouble!"
"Demetrius did it!"
"I did no such thing! She can obviously tell that you're lying and will therefore set your pants on fire."
“Plant magic? Healing?” Alana’s brows wiggled in confusion, locking the car once they were out and leading the way around the parking lot to her own personal one. At the comment about her ears and hair, she shook her head. “You’re going to have to hide those, your hair is distracting as it is so that’s a plus. People will just shrug you off as a cosplayer.” She told her. “How do you expect to train others if this so mAgIC of yours is aggressive as you put it? I mean... plant magic sounds nicer than those fire hands...”
Sammy watched as Katherine was having what looked to be an having an argument with herself, given her facial expression before she whispered to Mason, "Maybe we'd be better off joining a travelling hobo band than this lady"
"Shush!" Mason replied as he put his hand into his pocket, pulling out his phone and texting Jackie, hoping that she would know something, "Hey, any idea on a person named Katherin? Without an E"

"I told ya already, didn't I? Do ya have water in yer ears or something?" Galiah replied before she repeated herself, "I use magic to to defend myself. If I can find this person, I may be able to teach them how to defend themselves from all sorts of monsters that come to them. When I do that, I'll be able to consider my mission accomplished and can go back to my homeland with my head held high. And also, nu uh. No way. If people don't like what they see, they can go die. I like my hair the way it is. And surely others do too. Watch" As they were walking to the parking lot, Galiah shouted at a man on the beach, a man painting what looked to be a picture of the ocean, "Hey, Mr. Painter Boy! Pink hair is all the rage in this land, iddnit?"
afewseconds commented…
Tempting, Wind xD Tempting. over a year ago
Let me tempt you harder XD over a year ago
"One of you is going to get out here, and FIX MY CAR!" Katherin yelled at the others inside of her head. "Right now–RIGHT NOW!" "Unbelievable!" She growled to herself, glad that she had made the smart decision to bring more than one spare.

And while Katherin was handling that, it took a few seconds for Jackie get back to Mason. "DON'T CAL HER CAZY," She replied back it caps, the misspelled words telling that she had been texting quickly. And corrections came soon after.
"*Call."
"*Crazy."
"Which one is in control?"
He didn't though XD over a year ago
afewseconds commented…
She was warning him xD over a year ago
Mason looked up as she was continuing to make contorted faces. A bit of an uneasy look came to his face as he looked over at Sammy, who just shrugged, before he looked down and texted once again
"Um"
"The one that isn't as aggressive"
"But it seems like you do know her."
"Is this the help you were referring to?"
"Could you fill us in a bit more on who she is?"
"No!" Jackie texted him back.
'I was going come to help you myself"
"I don't even know why she's there"
"And what do you mean by the one that isn't aggressive? There's a LOT of her."
"Ask her what her name is right now. And don't be rude about it"

Meanwhile, Katherin had started to shake a little as she paced back and forth, coming to a stop to lean against the car with a small grunt as her eyes twitched.
Mason set the phone down nervously as he looked over at Katherin. As he saw her eye twitch and grunt, he cleared his throat as he asked, "Um... pardon me, but, may I ask for your name. I'm Mason. That's Sammy over there"
"Sup" Sammy said casually
Mason turned back and added, "And we were hoping to speak with Katherin"
"I wasn't necessarily talking about the pink hair, but rather the pointy ears." Alana said with a confused expression. She retrieved another set of keys from her personal car and clicked the buttons on it, hearing the close unlocking sound of the vehicle. "Ah, here we go. Not as luxurious as my work truck, but it works." She smiled, opening the dark blue doors of her Kia SUV. But before she got in, she dusted her legs to make sure there was no excess sand. "Ugh, I desperately need to shower." After her encounter with Galiah, she fell off her usual schedule which she was not fond of since she was known as a very organized person.
"Not now, Alana" Galiah replied as she called out to the painter once again, "Hey are my ears a noticeable trait, Painter? Put the brush down for a second and look this way" Galiah shouted as she stepped closer to the car, though her gaze did not break from the man, and she was only taking up more of Alana's time in order to prove her odd point, completely ignoring the joke Alana made about her car
Katherin turned around and looked at the both of them, stretching. However when she opened her mouth and spoke, Mason and Sammy would be in for quite the surprise. "Sup dawg," A deep male voice spoke. "Sorry, Katherin with an E is in time out right now. Name's Lincoln, by the way bro." She opened up the backdoor with a sigh, speaking as she started pulling a tire from the back. "Leave to a girl to not know how to change a tire."
"Oh... Uh... Nice to meet you.... dawg" Mason answered, immediately getting an elbow into his side from Sammy as she whispered, "Never speak like that again"
Mason rubbed the side of his hip in pain as he went back to texting on his phone to Jackie
"Her names Lincoln"
"I... Think it's a her"
"What is going on here, Jackie?"
"Its complicated," Jackie texted. The three dots waved at Mason from the bottom of the screen, and a few seconds later, Mason's phone began to ring.

Katherin looked at the both of them before rolling her eyes and taking out a second tire and then the car jack. "Hey Sam--" "No not you idiot" "You mind popping the trunk?" She was already in the motion of tossing her keys to Sammy and her attention turning back towards what she needed to do.
Alana blinked at Galiah's sudden shout for approval of others. "Hey stop that!" She waved her hand in front of her. "You can't just disrupt fellow civilians from their day to ask about your pointy ears!" Alana exclaimed. "Especially if they're concentrated in painting!" Although she wasn't an artist herself, she took an art class in high school and felt distracted and bothered whenever someone would interrupt her trying in art. "Come on, if they are in fact real, telling everyone is just going to send you to a museum exhibit!"
Sammy caught the keys, though she was a little surprised, looking at Mason then at Katherin before she replied, "Uh... Are you sure you want me to drive?"
Mason looked down at his phone, Velvet Underground's Sweet Jane playing for a bit before he pressed the 'accept' button, putting the phone to his ear as he asked, "Hello?"

"What's the matter, Alana?" Galiah asked with a grin on her face, her hands on her hip as she continued, "Afraid that someone will see that they are real?". She turned back to the painter, harassing him once again with a barrage of questions, "Come on, ya can't possible stay glued to that freakin' picture. Turn around and acknowledge me damn ears!"
afewseconds commented…
Fine you persistent bastard XD over a year ago
"Hello to you too," Jackie's aggravated voice came from the other side of the phone. "Can I not at least enjoy a relaxing bath?" She groaned. "What's next? Are you both going to go and get yourselves blown to oblivion?" She could be heard sighing, the sound of water swishing around.

"Drive? Who said you were drivin'? This car doesn't have one of those trunks you can open from the back, and the button on the key don't worry. So I just needja to open up the trunk from the inside for me so I can get the other tires."

~

Edgar finally let out a sigh, turning around to look in the direction where the voice he heard was trying to get his attention.

When the man looked over at where they were, Galiah would be able to catch the sight of the state of the multiple irises within his eye, for they glowed with a muddy brown aura. But in an instant, his eyes returned to normal as he blinked.

"Listen uh...I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about," Edgar said, hopefully loud enough that she heard him. "You should let the guard lady take you to the hospital or something, you almost drowned."
"Ha! Yeah right" Galiah proclaimed as she looked over at Alana with a smile, "No water can kill Galiah! A little water never lead to anyone dyin', I tell ya" Her attention went back to the painter as she proclaimed, "Come no, my ears. Look at 'em and tell me if they look real or not"

"Maybe?" Mason answered with a response that even he wasn't sure of as he continued, "Look, Jackie, I need answers, and all I'm getting is more questions. Who is this person and what should I be doing? Because I don't know if I should listen to her or run"
Sammy rolled her eyes as she stepped into the car, turning it on before she pressed one of the buttons that popped over the trunk
"...I..guess?" Edgar answered questionably while scratching his head, not that he could see them from where he was anyways or anything. "They look as real as you want them to be ma'am."

~

"Calm down Mason, you're safe," Jackie assured him before he could start freaking out too much only for her to add a two seconds later, "Kind of." The bath water could be heard swishing around again. "The person you're dealing with physically is Katherine. But mentally that's a completely different story. If Lincoln is the one in control right now then you have nothing to worry about. I would usually tell you to run but if anything, this couldn't have been better timing. I can have her take you to the place that I spoke of when you were here."
"Galiah, I'm serious! You know if I was currently in my work hours I can kick you out of the beach for harassment." Alana commented to scare her. However, it didn't look like it had a big effect on her. "You know how weird you look asking people about your ears?!" She exclaimed, quickly glancing at the man at the distance and waving apologetically. "Ignore her, she's still a little loopy from the ocean!" She called out before glancing at Galiah with squinted eyes. "You look like you've been on bath salts for a long minute now screaming like that!"
Edgar went from scratching his head to rubbing the back of his neck when he was told that the woman was still suffering from being in the water for so long. He couldn't say that he didn't feel bad for her–hell, he would feel bad for anyone who had gotten put in that situation to where they were surrounded by the ocean. The ocean was a big place, and just the fact that she survived was lucky on her part.
Mason's eyes moved up to where Katherin was, his gaze on her as she was continuing to speak in her masculine tone before he let out a sigh and looked back down at the phone
"Alright"
"Where should I ask her to go"
"Or... him"

"Oh, Alana, if ya wanted ta hear me yell, I could go much louder" However, much to, even her own surprise, she was standing right next to Edgar, looking over the painting in curiosity now, much to Alana's annoyance, as she looked over it with a look of genuine curiosity and she asked, "It's nice, but what is it, Mr. Brushel?"
"That's rather rude, Mason. But understandably so." It sounded like Jackie was chuckling a liftle from the other end of the phone. "She's still a woman biologically, Mason. But psychologically she's many of them, just as she is many men. I'm sure she'd explain it to you if you'd ask--Let me speak to her for a moment."

~

Edgar jumped in surprise with a frightened yell when the woman's voice suddenly spoke from beside him. "Jesus Christ, you don't just come sneaking up on people like that--that's how people end up getting hurt!" He exclaimed. He gave his painting a slight glance before speaking to her again after registering what her question had been. "It's just a painting, n-not too much of anything."
"N-no thanks, I'll pass" Mason answered, not wanting to deal with the confusion another second. But he gave a nod out of instinct and walked over to Katherin and replied, "Katherin-.... er, Lincoln. The phones for you" Mason held the phone out to him, the name on it being clear as day

"Not much of anything?" Galiah replied as she took a step back to admire it, turning her head to the left, then to the right, even trying to turn it upside down which was impossible before she gave a nod and replied, "It's a nice copy, but that's all it be. Art gotta come from the heart. Ya can't just paint a picture a something perfectly. That's just copyin'. Art is makin' yer own thing yer own way. Be creative, ya know... No hard feelin's, tho"
Edgar looked at the current incomplete painting on stand, and then looked back out at the ocean. "They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery. And the way I see it, I love the ocean so what I paint does come from the heart." And from wherever else, he thought while he straightened his hat.

The painting on the stand, though incomplete held a strange and mysterious aura about it, the ocean that had become a part of the canvas looking to ever so slightly be moving. The man himself seemed to had an aura about him that was of the same manner, as subtle as it was.

"What would someone in the costume know about painting anyways--wait shouldn't you be on your way to the hospital or something?"

~

Katherin looked up from where she was currently putting the back tire on, shielding her eyes from a few faint streaks of sunlight. "For me?" She gave the phone a look before taking it, checking the caller ID. "Who dis?" She asked after putting it to her ear. A smirk ended up coming across her face a couple of seconds later. "Lady Long Legs, heeeyy. Long time no see.--" She paused, listening to what Jackie was saying from the other side.
"I don't" Galiah replied as she stared at it more, "To be honest, I don't get it. I never understood any artistic values, really. But my grandfather loved it, and he always talked about it when he could. He was a weird man, findin' joys in music, writin', paintin'. It all seems like a bore to me" Galiah answered before she responded, "Besides, I don't need no medical attention. I'm just fine, so you don't gotta worry 'bout me"

"Pffffff ha ha ha ha!" Sammy said loudly at the mention of her nick name, almost finding it comical that it was exactly the same one she gave. Loud enough in fact for even Jackie to hear from the other line. Mason just groaned as he waited for Katherin to finish her conversation with Jackie
There was a long moment of silence when Sammy had "laughed out loud", Katherin giving her a look that seemed to be questioning Sammy's sanity.

"Um...you sure these guys are..ya know, right in the head?" Katherine whispered into the phone only to pull it back when she heard Jackie almost burst into laughter.

They talked for twenty minutes and by the time they were done, there were spare tires on all sides of the vehicle. Katherin was yawning and stretching again. "I need a nap.."

~

"Considering you just washed up on the shore of a--what the hell is up with your ears? They look strangely...real." Now that Edgar was getting a good look at her, he was surprised by how long her ears actually were. Her skin seemed to hold some sort of glint or lively natural shine to it that was almost...well, unnatural. It was almost like she had some sort of aura to herself. He looked around, wondering why or how no one had paid more attention to some of the unnatural features of this strange individual. "Uh...can I help you by any chance?" He asked, wondering why she was there to began with. If anything he thought that she would have already left with how serious that life guard seemed about her job.
Mason gave a nod as he took his phone back, silencing Sammy's laughter with a "shh" before he put the phone back to his ear and asked, "Ignore Sammy. So, what's the plan, Jackie?"

"Hmm. Perhaps ya can, mista" Galiah replied as she took a step closer. Then another. Then more until she was right in his face, almost like she was trying to kiss him, but instead, was staring him dead in the eyes, as is she were looking for something from within. "I know ya don't like it, but try ta stay still, will ya" The woman said, staring at him more closely now, like she was observing something
With every step the woman took towards him Edgar took a step away from her. "Uh, what're doing?" He eventually found himself unable to go any further once his feet were ankle deep in the water. He stared back at her awkwardly, actually having to look down at her a little which in her gave him a view of her breasts. He ended up shaking his head and asking himself what was going on. "I can't do that--look what do you want?"

~

"I'm having Katherine take you both to the your destination in Tampa. It'll save us both time since apparently she was already planning on heading in that direction. I'll stop by later today as I said I would after you both have settled in." Jackie answered. "The place has been warded already already, so you'll be much safer there than being out in the open or at some hotel."
You pervert XD over a year ago
Galiah stared him dead in the face once more, looking up at him as she pressed up against him now to get a better look at his eyes, her body pressing against his now with no understanding of personal space before stepping back, "Nothin'. Sorry ta go botherin' ya"

"Tampa?" Mason thought about it, thinking about the one time he was there before he groaned, "Isn't that place just one big dump?"
"Hey, we lived in a big fuckin' dump" Sammy replied casually as she stepped into the car once the tires were up. Mason just rolled his eyes and replied, "Alright, I guess begger's can't be choosers". But as Mason was ready to put the phone down, "Oh, um... H-How's Raven". Mason made sure to whisper this as to make sure Sammy wouldn't hear, hoping for the faintest of good news
"Mason try to worry more about yourself for now okay?" Jackie asked of him before her end of the line went dead.

Katherin looked around to make sure no one wad watching them before throwing the tires across the parking lot one by one, not knowing what else to do with them. After all, it wasn't like they needed them anymore anyways. It took her a while to actually get into the car thought hut when she finally did, she was clearing her throat since it had gotten a little sore. It always did after Lincoln left the seat. She started up the car, letting out a sigh. "Seatbelts, everyone." The deep male voice was no longer there, but instead was the one they had been speaking to beforehand.

~

Edgar didn't know what to even think when the woman started pressing against him. He didn't know whether to mind it or not, or if she had suddenly come on to him. He didn't know how he would feel about that being the case, but surely he had standards if she still wasn't in the right mind. And when she finally stepped away from him, he finally let out a brief sigh. "Um d-don't worry about it, it's fine...I guess."
"But, I suppose you may have some potential, if ya would like to try." Galiah said with a grin, though she remained pressed against him though, her body being just slightly exposed thanks to her shorter height, still a bit curious like a cat before she stepped away, "I would happily give my contact information if you would like" As she replied, she turned to Alana, "Alana, give this man your contact information, if you please

"But-" Mason was ready to speak, but he was unable to finish before the line went dead, slowly resting the phone down
"But worrying is all I can do"
But he was brought back to the attention of the car thanks to Lincoln, putting his phone into his pocket as he was making his way to the front seat, only for Sammy to have already pulled the seat back and rest, pointing to the back with her thumb. "Already called it".
Mason gave a groan as he moved to the back, setting himself in the back with a groan as he put his seatbelt on "Ready when you are, Ka- Lincoln"
"Lincoln's sleeping," Katherin coughed a little, the male voice no longer present. "Okay so Tampa bay is where we're going right?" She asked, the memories still coming fresh to her from what Lincoln had discussed with Jackie. "I can do that." She exhaled, adjusting herself within the seat to prepare to put the car into motion.

~

"Wait what? Try what?" Edgar was left just a confused as ever now with all this talk of potential and things of the liking. But what surprised him even more was when she asked the lifeguard to give him her information as if it were her own. "Hey hold on now, isn't that illegal or something?"