The Worst Generation [The Worst Generation: Hippies, Life, Rave and...Magic?!]

pLaStIcSUNDAE posted on Oct 21, 2019 at 12:19PM
rave
/rav/
verb
1. talk wildly or incoherently, as if one were delirious or insane.
2. speak or write about someone or something with great enthusiasm or admiration.

Hippy
hip·pie
/ˈhipē/
noun
(especially in the 1960s) a person of unconventional appearance, typically having long hair, associated with a subculture involving a rejection of conventional values and the taking of hallucinogenic drugs.

life
/līf/
noun
1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
"the origins of life"
2. the existence of an individual human being or animal.
3. a particular type or aspect of people's existence
4. the period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being.
5. vitality, vigor, or energy.
6. (in art) the depiction of a subject from a real model, rather than from an artist's imagination.

Magic
mag·ic
/ˈmajik/
noun
1. the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.
2. mysterious tricks, such as making things disappear and appear again, performed as entertainment.
3. a quality that makes something seem removed from everyday life, especially in a way that gives delight.
4. something that has a delightfully unusual quality.
mag·ic
adjective
1. used in magic or working by magic; having or apparently having supernatural powers.

******************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***

~Plot Stuff~
Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, there existed an otherworldly arcane essence that existed by the name of Magic/Magick. This essence was a variety of things. Lush and in great abundance, full of life and a energy that science had become a pale reflection of in the years that followed. However, it was also an essence that harbored a wicked face as well, bound to attract misfortune and death to all who were able to understand and or obtain it if not tamed properly. The secrets of this essence falling into the wrong hands would bring nothing but catastrophe.

And catastrophe it brought, those hundreds a years ago. One that thrust magic into an era in which it had began to fade and a new form of energy created at the hands of man became the new. The world in which magic had come from became a myth, magic itself became a myth as time progressed and left it to fade and never be seen again.

Or perhaps....what isn't seen isn't truly gone. And perhaps...the world thought to be myth is much more than just so. But what is certain is that what has lurked in the veils of shadows within the darkness, behind illusions of people, places and things. Forces that had managed to slip into the ages of the new world. Those of good. Those of evil and malice. Those of...magic. And perhaps...hope. But...will the newest of generations derived from those hundreds of years be able to face what comes?

And so we fly ahead in time to the present, where villages have become cities of tall structures, and dreams of flight have become a reality.

~TWG Terminology and Lore~

link
link
link
link

~Characters~

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
-
link
Sangeon Park
link
link
-
link
link
link
link
last edited on Mar 11, 2020 at 02:27PM

The Worst Generation 9440 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 9440

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Mason was as bit shocked at her response, Sammy finding it to be grating and even insulting, having to bite her lip to keep from talking back to her. But Mason spoke up before she could lose her cool and asked, "So... There's a kid here who is also a magic user?" Mason was thinking it over, a child who had this kind of destructive force. And if Raven was unstable, a child with it could create even worse problems. Mason was quick to ask, "Do you have any idea where this kid could be?"
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Alana sighed. “I am not a siren, Ms. Yaar'gul.” She butchered her name. But then realization hit her: Her outfit, her hair, her ears, the mentioning of magic. “Ohhhhh....” Alana thumped herself on the forehead. “Silly me, you must be some sort of magician for birthday parties, I’m guessing for girls obviously.”
Galiah looked at Alana with this blank stare on her face. It wasn't of confusion, or annoyance, just blank nothingness. Though this would be preferable in other standards, once Galiah leaned forward, staring her in the face directly as she raised up her index finger and spoke, "Does this look like a party trick to ya?" As she spoke, a small blue flame came from her finger, the flame rising on her finger before it became the size of a golf ball. And to Alana's shock, she was not secretive about it at all. The other beach patrons could see the flame on her hand, clear as day, like this was expected. She let the fire dance on her finger before whipped her hand, letting the fire spread onto her other five fingers, dancing wildly before she closed her hand, letting the fires die out before adding, "Now siren, do ya believe me ta not be a fruitcake or are we still gonna play pretend?"
cosmic_fusions commented…
*constables have entered the chat* over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Like Galiah knows or cares about them XD over a year ago
think she’ll care once she gets jumped and killed by them? xD over a year ago
Well she'll have to then XD over a year ago
over a year ago afewseconds said…
"Mmhmm~!" Katherin nodded. "The paper pushas–the bitches I called bitches earlier–said that he–" But then she stopped, looking at the both of them with a gaze that shifted into a squint. "Heeeyyy, I'm supposedta be askin' the questions here! Luckily I didn't tell ya too much, cuz then I woulda hadta kill ya." Yet she snickered at this. "The bosses made that rule. But I don't like it very much."
"Uuuuh" Mason was only left to reply. This time Sammy pushed Mason aside before she stepped in front of her and spoke in a demanding tone, "Then what the fuck do you want with us? I case it wasn't clear, we already got one red nut following us around. Two is more than I can handle right now. Especially one that just does what she wants and is probably incredibly unstable herself"
“-woah!” Alana recoiled at the sudden flames that wiggled on Galiah’s fingers. She watched in utter shock and disbelief, wondering if magicians truly had that potential to make it look that realistic. But even then, it looked too real to be fake. She thought perhaps the sun had finally gotten to her and it was herself who was going insane. “That is impossible.” She commented with a shake of her head. “How are you doing that?!”
"Unstable?" This brought a frown to the woman's face. "That's not very nice Miss Ma'am. 'Specially after I just helped ya! Just cuz I'm different from ya and like to have fun don't make me unstable. That label is supposedta be saved for people like that girl ya were talkin about. See? That ain't very fair is it?"
"I told ya before, Siren, I'm a magic user myself." she replied, shaking her head with a sigh, "On the plus side, I can see yer not very knowledgeable on even the most basic form of magic, so I can at least say yer no threat and aren't lurin' me to danger, so I'll trust ya fer now" She stood up, looking at the patrons around them before she spoke, "In the mean time, I'll need a place to stay while I formulate my plan. Know where I can go to get some sleep?"

"You fuckin'-"
Sammy was now much angrier, the anger even showing on her face at the mention of Raven, opening her mouth to call her something much too far, before Mason stepped in and spoke quickly, "Wait, she's sorry. She's just under a lot of stress right now, you understand. And the girl isn't unstable, she's just going through a lot right now"
last edited over a year ago
“For the last time, I’m not a siren!” Alana exclaimed with furrowed brows. “Magic? No one uses magic here, it’s Florida! If you’re talking about drugs, then I guess Miami does use that magic.” She tapped her chin in thought, her attention going back to her. “You don’t have a place to stay?” Alana’s left brow lifted. Did she really wash up in the shore? “Well... there’s quite a plethora of hotels here. Quite expensive considering the location. Can range between $90-$350 dollars a night.”
"Ha, that's it?" Galiah proclaimed with a smug grin as she reached into her pocket, taking out a small skin coin purse, "I have here over thousands upon thousands just made fer this. But, I can spare a bit fer yer help. How does $3000 sound?" Before Alana could even refuse, Galiah was already reaching into her pocket, placing a lovely set of stones into her hand, ranging from different colors of red, blue and green. Though they looked lovely, almost gem like, they were still stones, and ultimately worthless. Though Galiah looked on with a grin on her face and replied, "No need to be humble, siren. I have quite the fortune"
Ok that was pretty funny xD I did let out a chuckle over a year ago
Then I have succeeded XD over a year ago
"It's okay," Katherin replied, not really bothered by Sammy's anger. It wasn't just that she wasn't bothered, but she also didn't understand why Sammy had gotten so defensive and angry to start with. After all, she was the one who had been insulted. "I deal with bullies and mean things all the time. They're always so pretty on the outside but really icky and ugly in the inside. Anyhoodles, its my turn to question now!"
"Yes, please, go right ahead. Sammy, please, go and get your things and we'll get moving" Mason said, hoping to calm Sammy down
"Pfff, not much to pack anyway" Sammy replied with a sneer as she made her way over to the bed, picking her things up, shocked that her jacket had remained in tact from the blast. Mason crossed his arms as he spoke to Katherin "Well, please, ask away"
“W-What?! N-no, I couldn’t—“ But when what was placed on her hands were rocks, her brows lifted. She bit her lip, preventing her laughter from being heard. But she couldn’t help but release a small chuckle before placing the rocks back onto Galiah’s hands. “Did you get these from the shore by any chance? I’m not sure what country accepts these as payment but I can guarantee people here will stone you if that is what you offer.”
"Stone me?" Galiah replied, "Why would they want to throw their hard earned money at me? Besides, this is the currency of me homeland. Are ya tellin' me this land has perfectly good money just lyin' 'round and nobody is takin' it? My goodness, this world is more primitive than I thought", Placing the stones back into her pocket, she replied, "Well then this is most worryin'. I don't exactly have the money of this world on me. And it doesn't sound like I can exchange it. Then I'll make use of the local hermits of this area. Offer them a bit of magic fer a rest in their homes and a meal of what they hunt here. Can ya point me to the nearest hermit, siren?"
Katherin clapped her hands gleefully, reaching into her coat and turning away from them to pull out a solid black book without a title. Well, it had one but she had long since tore it off due to disliking the color. She flipped through pages of full of words that had been struck through with purple ink aside from a few. She skimmed through everything until she came across the section that was titled "Questions to Ask During Investigations". Each word of the title had been shaded in with more purple and some red that joined it. "What is and or are your name parentheses S?" She asked, reading the question too literally.
"Um..." Mason was not sure as to what she was saying until he realized she was reading the words too literally. Though, it didn't make his response feel less awkward, "I'm Mason. The other one is Sammy"
Sammy rolled her eyes at her as she was throwing her jacket back on over her body. Mason looked at the book in curiosity, though given it's owner, he was starting to think that it made about as much sense as she did
"Mason and Sammy? That's weird...you guys have weird names." The names were somewhat new to her, unusual even. Katherin had never actually met anyone with either of those names. But unlike other people she didn't find it as odd, but more of a experience that she could enjoy having and saying that she had. And so she moved on to the next question. "Have you experienced any unnatural phenomena such as, comma, but not limited to, comma, levitation, comma, explosives bursts of energy, comma, instantaneous combustion of the body without harm, comma, or unexplainable events that relate to anything that is said not to exist, question mark?"
"Makes more sense than fuckin' Katherin" Sammy whispered, which Mason kicked the bed to silence her before he turned back to her, "Unless you count running into monsters, mythical creatures and magic users as unexplained events that is said not to exist, than none of the above". Mason answered in an almost casual manner, finding some odd comfort now in just answering the questions. As he did, he responded, "But, surely, since I'm giving you answers, it's only fair if we get answers, right? Quid pro quo and all that."
“Well, I mean we do use stones to decorate our patio sometimes.” Alana said in thought. But then her head tilted. “Hermit? What’s that, do you mean a hermit crab?” She assumed. “I guess we have motels here too. ....Are you sure you’re alright, ma’am? The nearest hospital from here is only twenty minutes away.”
"I already told ya I'm just fine" Galiah replied, coming to the conclusion that those didn't exist here either as she started the fire on her fingers again, this time it was a shade of red than blue like before and danced around her fingers in a more frantic manner as she replied, "Do I need to do the fire thing again?" As the fire dance around her hands, she put it out immediately, "This is no good. This is no good at all. The people here are as ignorant to the magic as I expected, but this is much more so. And I don't have any money to sustain myself at the current time". She was clearly speaking to herself, though all it could be heard by Alana.
Katherin turned around to look at Mason, staring him down with a unwavering gaze aside from the twitch of her eye that happened every now and then. She contemplated or whether or not she liked the whole "quid pro quo" idea. The man who suggested it seemed nice enough to make her consider it. And so she nodded and answered with a lopsided smile. "Sure muffin button, I can answer s'more questions for ya."
"Muffin Button?" Mason questioned, shaking his head in confusion before he replied, "T-That's not my question. My question is what do you know about this kid that was here? The one you came to see? Is he stable? Is he able to control his magic? Is he like a ticking time bomb of magical energy ready to explode?". As he asked the question, he remembered her saying that she would have to kill him if he knew too much, gulping a little as he replied, "I mean... if you can tell me all that"
Katherin blinked at each question Mason asked, tapping her chin with her finger this time rather than her cheek. "Mmmmmm, if I can remember right, I think h–"

However as soon as she said this, the door to the room was rammed open for the police to rush into the area, guns drawn. The chair that had held the door was knocked to the floor. "Hands where I can see them now!"

Katherine looked at the book in her hands, and then around it to look at her hands before holding them up a little.

"I said hands where we can see them!"

Katherine's expression became one of confusion. "But..ya said hands where I can see them, not we. And ya can see my hands. See?" She wiggled her fingers on the cover of the book, still holding it. "And its rude to kick open people's doors!"
Mason, though positive he wasn't in trouble, held his hands up almost immediately, his back to the wall as he watched the police come in. Sammy just turned over, giving a low groan as she rested back on the bed, not really caring much for the presence of police. "Great, a nutcase and now a herd of pigs" She thought to herself in silence
Mason looked over at Katherin, thinking to himself, "What are you doing?! Just hold your hands up in the air before they shoot you". He didn't dare speak up, not wanting to look like an accomplice but knew that it would spell trouble if their new source of answers was harmed
Alana watched Galiah talk to herself about her current worries, which made her expression of concern softened into one of empathy and humility. She scratched her head in thought, before eventually sighing and expanding a small, but sincere smile. Clearly the woman in front of her was lost. And whether or not she was delirious, Alana knew her job was to take care of people. “Listen, I have a small apartment that perhaps I could let you stay in for a bit. There’s a couch and some food, but I don’t really eat meat if you don’t mind.”
"A small home of yer own, huh?" Galiah thought for a moment, even considering the offer, before she nodded, "Oh, of course not. We love animals in my homeland. We cherish them like they were our own. Bugs are horrible creatures that deserve to be devoured, however. No mercy for 'em." Galiah gave a nod and replied, "Well, if yer truly offerin', how can I refuse. Who knows, I may be able ta teach ya somethin' myself if ya got the spirit fer it". Galiah chuckled. Of course, she doubted that was even possible for a human with such little understanding, but she didn't say anything, keeping up the wonderment
"You have the right to remain silent nutjob," The leading officer growled. "That's even if you deserve that. On the wall now."

However, Katherin had froze. Whether it was because of the guns or not was unclear. But she didn't move anywhere. Not a single inch. The smile that had been on her face only seconds ago had disappeared, and instead a blank stare at the cops remained.

"Hey, you can't hear? I said on the fucking wall you whacko," The officer repeated.

Katherin's hold on her book tightened noticeably. "Can ya...stop using those words and calling me names?" She asked softly. "It's...not nice and uncalled for."

"We're not here to be nice, we're here to bring a crazy lady–"

The woman's grip of the book tightened further, and little by little she began to grin.

"–in for causing a hospital disturbance. Now I'm going to only tell you one last time, on the wall or on the GROUND you looney–"

Mason would be able to feel something emitting from Katherin, but unlike with Raven and Jackline, he would notice a distinct difference. One of them being that it wasn't the presence of magic, but more so intentions that were extremely bad. Yet the focus of it was only from Katherin to the officer that kept speaking.

And the officers seemed to feel this same sense of dread that walked into the room as well, though no where in the degrees that Mason would.

Mason felt this sudden surge within him. He looked back at the officers, to Sammy, and then back to Katherin, feeling the sudden immense dread taking over, he shouted at her, "Katherin, whatever you're thinking, it's not worth it! There's been enough destruction caused today, we can't go adding onto it. It's just names. I'm sure that, whatever group you're working for, they'll help you out. Just calm down and take it easy, alright?"
"Yeah, seriously" Sammy said, groaning in annoyance, "I don't wanna break another arm over a couple of police shouting shit they don't know about. Don't go blowing us up because of a few names"
"Does she have a bomb?!" The officer exclaimed, making an assumption of what Mason and Sammy had said.

However, Katherine was already starting to sing a song that filled her head quietly to herself. "Life can be a dream shBOOM, if I can take ya up in paradise up above, shBOOM–" Her eyes zoned in on that specific officer, the now larger grin telling that she had big plans for him. She dropped her book to the floor with a large thud that made the officer make the mistake of flinching away as she put her hands up.

"W-What, no she doesn't have a bomb!" Mason shouted as he turned back to her "Katherin, listen, you don't need to do anything drastic, alright? Just... trust us. Me and Sammy want to help you as much as you want to help us. So please, let's not do anything drastic, okay?"
Sammy looked over at them, already groaning at the entire situation as she replied, "Listen, Katherin, if you make yourself a big target, it'll only be harder to continue what you came here to do, won't it? Wouldn't it be in your best interest to not get unwanted attention?"
But they, along with everyone else in the room, had gone completely silent when she had dropped her book, putting her hands in the air. No one dared to make a sound or even move. They just... looked on
"Oh, that's nice to hear!" Alana smiled at Galiah, chuckling at the part about bugs. She wasn't the biggest fan of them but she understood their purpose in life and most of the time just let them be. But then she frowned at her offer to teach her. "Uuuuuhhhhh, I'm good really, thanks. Um, it suits you better after all." Scratching her head awkwardly, she looked around one last time in case there was anyone who knew her. "Well, if you're ready let's go then." Alana helped Galiah up despite her saying she was okay. "My car is the red one over there." She pointed at the lifeguard pickup truck for now so Galiah could make her way there. Meanwhile, she took care of the rest of the trash the teenagers had left in their camp spot.
"Oh, a car. The chariot of the other side that spits out noxious fumes and ya have ta put money in ta even drive... Sounds like a more useless version of a horse or just flyin' ta me". Regardless, Galiah followed behind her, her hands behind her back as she watched Alana pick up some of the trash. Desiring to help, she picked up one piece of trash, staring at it from all sides before she caused it to catch fire, leaving it as ashes that she brushed off her hands. "Would ya like some help?"
"Um... Yeah, I guess that's one way to describe it." She commented while picking up the plastic chip bags. But when Galiah offered to help and witnessed her burn a piece of trash, she shook her head. "I think we're causing enough noxious flames with the car. There's enough air pollution and our atmosphere is overloaded as is with harmful chemicals from burning trash." Alana released a nerd-ish chuckle. "However, I do appreciate the offer, but I am close to done." It only took her an extra minute to toss away the last few shards of glass before tying up the trash bag securely. "All done!" She announced, already leading the way to her giant truck.
"My flames are not noxious, I'll have ya know" Galiah proclaimed as she followed behind her, looking over the car in curiosity before she stepped inside, speaking to herself, "My, my, this car isn't anything like the one my grandfather told me 'bout. There's so much 'bout the other world that I still don't know about. Incredible. It's like one big fairy tale" She looked at all the meters on the car, opened the glove box to look inside, having this curiosity that was almost childlike, yet how she described things, it almost sounded professional, like she had some understanding of it, but... in her own odd way
Alana hopped inside her work car and locked the doors once Galiah joined her. "Yup, she's a beauty alright. But she ain't mine completely, I just use this car for work. I have an ugly one waiting for us by the parking station." She laughed, turning on her engine and pressing on the gas pedal. "So uh, you're a spy?" She brought up the conversation again, still not believing her in the slighest; however it did give her something to talk about. "Are you here to report on that mysterious case that took place in a nightclub in Orlando? It was all over the news. Personally, I think it was just another one of them crazy shooters."
"A what?" Galiah looked over at her in total curiosity, scratching her head as she pulled her hood back on over her head, disregarding the heat of the beach as she answered, "No, I'm a spy of me own volition. Or at least, of me homelands. I'm lookin' for a magic user and have ta train 'em, teach 'em the basics, make sure no harm comes to 'em. It won't be easy, but I was the only one from me homeland willin' to come here and train 'em. Ya see, our people are very reclusive. Not much fer travel unless they volunteer or they are made volunteers of. Ya understand what I mean?"
Well, back to the trenches for me XD over a year ago
Taco-COLA and I shall wait :) over a year ago
I appreciate it but I still hate it here at retail XD over a year ago
"....not really, no." Was Alana's reply to Galiah asking if she understood what she meant. "I think you've come to the wrong place if you're searching for magic... people." She said with awkwardness in her voice. "Sorry, but I'm still a little confused about this." She drove down the sandy road, waving hello to a few locals that passed by that knew her. Her attention went back Galiah. "Do you already have an eye on someone?"
Katherin stood there in the silence of the room, soon dropping her hands from where they were in the air. "Are you feelin' it now Mr. Krabs?" She said suddenly with her manic grin, motioning where she had dropped the book, which was on the doctor's coat she had taken off upon entering.

The officers that were there looked at each other strangely before they started to shift uncomfortably. One of them began to scratch there neck. And then his head. And then another scratched his chin and forehead. Soon they all were scratching at themselves profusely with some beginning to yelp and groan at the sudden irritation of their skin, their firearms dropping to the floor. And then they dropped to the floor, unable to stop scratching.

"Itty bitty bites, so small it's like they're eatin' ya pores. They feel good don't they?!" But this was the least of their worries, for Katherin had pulled out a mini spray bottle of liquid that had frost layering the inside and a chilling fog floating around within it. She cackled that colorful laugh of hers as she aimed the spray bottle at them. "Ice cream onna Friday! What a lovely day!"
how does she know mr. krabs but not harley quinn xD over a year ago
As Alana asked her question, she would notice that Galiah was eyeing her up and down. It wasn't until a few moments later, when Galiah was extremely close to her, staring at her with her eyes wide before she sat back down, shakin' her head, "Nah, doubt it be ya. Ya got no knowledge of it, no past experiences, not even a faint glimmer. I doubt ya could cast even a simple tornado spell. Easy as pie. Nope. Not in ya. Sorry, siren"

Mason looked on in.... confusion? Relief? Mason wasn't sure what to make of the sight of the officers on the floor, itching themselves. He assumed that he should be glad it wasn't anything more serious, though as she got out the cream, he was disturbed on a different level than before, feeling more uncomfortable now. Sammy, however, was having to stiffel her laughter at the complete madness that was displayed before her, putting her hand over her mouth to keep her grin from showing
Soon, the room would come to find out what Katherin had meant by "ice cream" when the woman skipped over to the officers and held the spray bottle to the face of the officer that had been being so mean to her. "It's the Summa fatty so here, have an icepop!"

The moment she pulled the trigger a blast of what looked like water sprayed from the nozzle, and on impact with the scratching man's face it immediately was frozen by a thick layer of frost. It was as if she had splashed him with a bucket of liquid nitrogen.

Katherin snorted with laughter as she watched the man roll around on the floor in agony like he didn't know whether he wanted to scratch all over his body or stick his face into a fireplace from the cold it was enveloped in.

The other officers wore expressions of confusion and horror, yet they couldn't get themselves out of scratching.

And while Katherin laughed at them as well, she at least wouldn't let the other officers suffer for to long. She threw them a container of some sort of cream while saying, "Here, for the itchin'."

But there was no way that it would be enough for them all by the looks of the jar, and so they began to try to fight over who would get to use it.

Katherin waved at the doctors who were watching the whole thing in absolute shock and then turned to Mason and Sammy with a grin that had crazy written all over. Yet it somehow managed to be quite charming and even a little innocent. "Let's blow this joint before more of Piggly Wiggly's pals get here," she suggested excitedly.

~

[Meanwhile, in China]

Constantine lifted her cup to her lips carefully, blowing softly at the steam rising from it so that she could continue to take it well needed sip. She was expecting to cringe from the usual funky and rotting sweet fruit taste, but was pleased when instead a nutty flavor coated her tongue. And when she started speaking, it wasn't the English language that left her lips. Instead it was Chinese for the comfort of the host. "Ah, very good this is! It isn't the usual I'd expect."

The man that said across from her replied in Chinese as well, for it was his language after all. "I am pleased that you enjoy it. It is buttered buttered baijiu with teaspoon of crushed almond, both in which were to be heated in by kettle. It is something that my father is very fond of."

"And I can see why. I've never been one to drink heavily, but I think that Yidi would fall upon his face drinking away at this wonderful alternative."

The man chuckled at this nervously, but was intrigued to know that the woman had knowledge of their deity of alcohol. "Yes I agree, i agree."

Constantine the man as he lifted his cup to drink, and her gaze again fell upon the harsh Burns that stuck to one side of his body. She had provided him with a few essentials that would help with healing and pain, but she didn't know to what extent due to the inferior ingredients she had been left to use in this world. She knew well enough that those weren't ordinary burns that he suffered from nor were they caused by any sort of fire. "Please, tell me more. What of this light that you spoke of?"

"Yes of course. I stated before that the light was bright, but I do not think that does justice to it at all. It was as if the gods had lit a candle and descended from the heavens with it. It was very hot like a steam who's he had it evolved further than that of even a fire's. The crater that they are investigating..I believe it was the light's doing. Though they tell me that I was struck by a small piece of a meteorite, I simply cannot believe that nonsense."

"The woman and man that you spoke of before, can you tell me once more of their presences? What was it that you felt from them?"

The man was silent while recalling what had happened. His brows furrowed some apologetically a few seconds later. "I cannot recall much. But the woman was like an angel wrapped in the skin of a devil. She appeared to be in pain, yet she healed what the doctors could not. And for that, I have never been more grateful. But I am curious, why is it that you believe me? The reporters and people of Lijiang clearly think differently of the matter, but you do not appear to be from China."

"I've learned long ago that the masses follow what keeps their beliefs validated. I have seen many things within my time, enough to know and understand that there are much more to the matters of existence than falling rocks and words spoken from people in their boxes." Constantine took another sip of her beverage. "And though you have been met with ridicule, you have realized that she is someone vital."

The man's posture stiffened. "What is it that makes you say such a thing?"

"You've hidden her here. You protected her, didn't you?" Constantine couldn't help but to smile at the shock on his face. His expression told her all that she needed to know. "It is indeed fate that we have met on this day."

"How did you--"

"Do not be afraid. I am not here to do harm, but to help. I can sense her presence, though small and severely wounded it is. I may be able to assist her with recovering. May I see her?"

The man was hesitant and unsure, but the elder was right about him feeling that somehow the woman that they spoke of was of some sort of importance that he couldn't even begin to fathom. It was what had convinced him to allow her to seek refuge within his home in a space beneath the floorboards despite the potential danger he could be in. And so he gave Constantine a nod. "I can take you to her."
"I really don't think we should" Mason said. He was not sure about anything in the current moment. Especially from Katherin. One thing he was certain about was to not leave this room with her and make himself look equally as suspicious and possibly a threat to the officers. But before he could even attempt this, he felt Sammy pushing on his back, making her way and his out the door and following behind, shouting, "Yeah, come on, I wanna suffer in total pain in peace already and this is getting to be a pain in the ass"
Katherin used the frozen faced officer like a red carpet, stepping on and across him and giving a little jump out the door. "Toodles!" She waved to the doctor's again while skipping down the hall. The first thing she did was push a empty hospital bed before quickly climbing on top of it to roll down the hallway in a fashion that was equivalent to pushing a grocery cart at the store and standing on the back of it while it rolled down the isles. "Weeeee!" She laughed while maneuvering the rolling bed, making car horn sounds to make people get out of the way, though she didn't seem like the type of person that would care if she crashed into someone.
"This woman's totally insane" Mason whispered to Sammy as he watched in total shock as Katherin rode down the halls on a hospital bed, laughing like she was having the time of her life, rather than being chased by police. Sammy gave a nod of agreement and replied, "Yeah, she sure is". With that, she gave Mason a shove in her direction, "So let's keep going! Come on!". Mason was not sure what to even think anymore. He just groaned in annoyance before following behind her
“-w-whaa? No! Of course I can’t do that, I don’t think anyone here can! And even if I could, I would never do that!” The lifeguard exclaimed. But then her brows furrowed in annoyance at her nickname. “Stop calling me a siren, I’ve told you countless times my name is ALANA. A-L-A-N-A.” She spelled it out for her with slight irritation. She wondered if her side effects would wear off or if she was actually just crazy. But then again, she did witness her set her hand on fire without any help. “Florida is filled with crazy people, I guess you’re bound to find someone trying to convince others they can wAtErbEnD.” She said in reference to a TV show.
Unlike last time, Katherin somehow managed to jump off of the rolling bed just in time before it crashed into the elevator door at the end of the hall. And though she almost fell flat on her face, she was laughing all the way.

Upon getting to her feet, the woman looked around wildly like she had forgotten where she was, her hair flopping from side to side with each time she turned her head. She waved for Mason and Sammy to hurry up.

"Come ooon! Come on comeon come oooon! I've seen old people movin' faster than you two!" Ding! She turned around upon hearing the elevator open and spun around to watch the doors open. "Hiya folks!" She waved her hand in a super friendly manner, not caring about the looks that she got.
"Waterbend? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of" Galiah said, shaking her head, "If that's the best lie they can come up with, then finding a magic user is gonna be harder than I thought." Galiah shook her head as she looked out to the setting sun, responding back, "Well, I guess ya ain't no siren. Ya haven't eaten me yet, so I guess I can call ya by yer name"

Mason had no clue as to why he was following after this woman. She was clearly insane, and after yesterday, he would be doing what he could to run away from anyone acting this suspicious. Was it out of curiosity to get more answers? Or maybe it was just out of total fear, knowing that sticking around here would only lead to more trouble. He didn't have time to think as Sammy, who was already running faster than he was, had to pick up the pace to get into the elevator, barely able to as the doors starting to close
And while Sammy and Mason were rushing into the elevator, Katherin was, to the dismay of the individuals who had already been inside, pushing people out to make more room for them. And as the elevator closed with her being in the middle of the two, she looked back and forth between them. Quickly getting bored of the literal seconds that they stood still waiting for the elevator to move, what was–to her at least–the best idea ever came to mind. "Ooooo! Let's sang a song while we wait!" She cleared her throat before Mason and Sammy even gave an answer, and was already inhaling deeply to follow through with her idea.
"Can we not?" Sammy replied as she stood in the elevator, speaking up before Katherin could get the first word out. Sammy looked around the elevator in agitation, wondering what would be waiting for them on the ground level as she turned to Mason and asked, "Mason, why are we following this woman? Don't we have other things to be worrying about?"
"Because we need answers" Mason replied, using this time to ask her once again, "So, about the question I asked before, Katherin. About the boy?"
"Huh? A boy?" Katherin blinked before she remembered what they had been talking about when the officers had burst through the door. "Oh–right! I didn't read all of the report, but I'm pretty sure that the Men in Black got'em to take him off to the big base." She stood on the tips of her toes and booped Mason's nose with her finger before twirling around the few other people that were there, who gave the three looks of discomfort.
"The... Men in black?" Mason replied, thinking for a moment that she was just being insane again, not helping much when she taped the tip of his nose. But he did remember something Jackie said, as well as the man that had attacked them in the burning building before he asked, "You don't mean those... Those Constables guys, do you?"